Becky's Herbalife Diary

Went from bad 2 worse tbh :( it's trying 2 break the habits of a life time & it's really hard for me! Iv already lost 4st with just healthy eating, exersice & weighing myself weekly but just was just finding it so hard now so that's why I thot abt herbalife! I'm gonny try again 2moro but i feel like as sn as i start restricting myself I want 2 eat everything in site! x

Did you hear that?!

The large bang?

That was me falling off my seat when I read about yr huge loss!!

Go you !!! I'm made up for u xxx

Totally feel the same jade I lost 2 and half stone on WW but I got fed up and feel like it won't work for me now so trying to keep a positive attitude thinking being on here will help when I'm feeling down or having temptation x

Totally feel the same jade I lost 2 and half stone on WW but I got fed up and feel like it won't work for me now so trying to keep a positive attitude thinking being on here will help when I'm feeling down or having temptation x

Yeah I'm sure it will every1 is lovely & really motivating!! Unfortunately I'm just not 2 sure if herbalife is for me! Think it seriously makes me 2 obsessed, then go in2 self destructive mode then in turn feeling guilty & during my time losing the 4st that Iv already lost I nvr felt any of that! Still going 2 try again 2moro tho & go 2 go 2 my weigh in in Sunday x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

- Nora Roberts weigh in on Sunday x

Yeah I'm sure it will every1 is lovely & really motivating!! Unfortunately I'm just not 2 sure if herbalife is for me! Think it seriously makes me 2 obsessed, then go in2 self destructive mode then in turn feeling guilty & during my time losing the 4st that Iv already lost I nvr felt any of that! Still going 2 try again 2moro tho & go 2 go 2 my weigh in in Sunday x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

- Nora Roberts weigh in on Sunday x

I have no idea how that end bit came up on my post!!! I never typed that! So strange :s x

Went from bad 2 worse tbh :( it's trying 2 break the habits of a life time & it's really hard for me! Iv already lost 4st with just healthy eating, exersice & weighing myself weekly but just was just finding it so hard now so that's why I thot abt herbalife! I'm gonny try again 2moro but i feel like as sn as i start restricting myself I want 2 eat everything in site! x

I was exactly the same before crimbo, my mindset just wasn't right but I feel like my head is in a different space now

It really is about being in the right frame of mind because you honestly don't feel hungry so there's no need to feel like eating everything in sight. Once you have a few days under your belt you'll be on your way

You can do it hun x

Did you hear that?!

The large bang?

That was me falling off my seat when I read about yr huge loss!!

Go you !!! I'm made up for u xxx

Ha ha, I laughed out loud when I read this! I wondered what you were going on about at first!!!

Thanks hun... Here's to another good week x

I was exactly the same before crimbo, my mindset just wasn't right but I feel like my head is in a different space now

It really is about being in the right frame of mind because you honestly don't feel hungry so there's no need to feel like eating everything in sight. Once you have a few days under your belt you'll be on your way

You can do it hun x

Yeah I'm going 2 try again 2moro ur defo right abt not being hungry because Iv had a shake every morning & not felt hungry till lunch. I know it's just purely breaking bad habits & not letting my mind control my actions when I have a craving! It's like I go in2 panic mode thinking I can't eat that & then start stuffing it in my gub before I know it, I'm feeling sick! It's ridiculous behaviour from some one who's dream is 2 lose weight!!......really don't understand myself sometimes :/ x

Sounds really familiar. I suffer from bad bouts of binge eating, and I don't just mean a few biscuits. I can eat a huge bar of choc, a whole packet of biscuits, family size bag of crisps, slices and slices of bread, basically anything I can get my hands on and I do it all in private

I don't know what triggers it and I I'm not certain what started it however I have a feeling it has something to do with me messing around with slimming tablets about 6 years ago

So I totally get where you are coming from, I really do x

Sounds really familiar. I suffer from bad bouts of binge eating, and I don't just mean a few biscuits. I can eat a huge bar of choc, a whole packet of biscuits, family size bag of crisps, slices and slices of bread, basically anything I can get my hands on and I do it all in private

I don't know what triggers it and I I'm not certain what started it however I have a feeling it has something to do with me messing around with slimming tablets about 6 years ago

So I totally get where you are coming from, I really do x

Thank goodness it's not only me!! I think it all started with me when I had a miscarriage abt 5yrs ago & I developed health anxiety after that. This just totally led me 2 obsessing abt losing weight & being totally rigid to binge eating which could last for maybe an hour or days maybe even weeks. I had counselling for the health anxiety & feel pretty confident I'm over it but I'm just left with the food problem! Bak 2 boot camp again on fri tht always seems 2 clear my mind & help me feel better.......Sorry 2 seen so negative! food seems 2 do that 2 me haha x

Thank goodness it's not only me!! I think it all started with me when I had a miscarriage abt 5yrs ago & I developed health anxiety after that. This just totally led me 2 obsessing abt losing weight & being totally rigid to binge eating which could last for maybe an hour or days maybe even weeks. I had counselling for the health anxiety & feel pretty confident I'm over it but I'm just left with the food problem! Bak 2 boot camp again on fri tht always seems 2 clear my mind & help me feel better.......Sorry 2 seen so negative! food seems 2 do that 2 me haha x

You don't have to apologise for anything

I wish I could just eat food normally but I can't seem to do moderation any more. It's all or nothing with me. The first thing I think about when I wake up is food, however I don't with herbalife. I did have a couple of false starts before crimbo but something has clicked this time, how long for is anyone's guess! x

You don't have to apologise for anything

I wish I could just eat food normally but I can't seem to do moderation any more. It's all or nothing with me. The first thing I think about when I wake up is food, however I don't with herbalife. I did have a couple of false starts before crimbo but something has clicked this time, how long for is anyone's guess! x

That's what I'm hoping for my mind 2 just click! Here's hoping it happens soon.....will just nd 2 try & keep faking it till I make it I suppose x

have you updated food for today?? x

ahh I'll go back. what do you have for an afternoon snack? x

Did you have the meal bar? What was it like? x

Yeah I did, it was nice. I ended up having shake, protein bar, soup and then the meal bar at what would have been snack time. I only did that so it didn't look like I wasn't having anything for lunch as it looked my soup was lunch ;-) x

Back