Becky's Herbalife Diary

Whatever you feel comfortable doing then do!! :)

Is Weds gonna be your WI day now?

I will be down south next week and won't be back up north until Wednesday night so I think I will use the opportunity to switch to Thursday

Although, I could take my scales with me ;-) !! x

I will be down south next week and won't be back up north until Wednesday night so I think I will use the opportunity to switch to Thursday

Although, I could take my scales with me ;-) !! x

If I can't bring mine from work u can't take yrs with you!! Xx

Yeah I'm sure it will every1 is lovely & really motivating!! Unfortunately I'm just not 2 sure if herbalife is for me! Think it seriously makes me 2 obsessed, then go in2 self destructive mode then in turn feeling guilty & during my time losing the 4st that Iv already lost I nvr felt any of that! Still going 2 try again 2moro tho & go 2 go 2 my weigh in in Sunday x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

- Nora Roberts weigh in on Sunday x

Yea true I'm thinking the same I don't eat meat so might be more difficult for me I love food too much just not patient enough to see results. Good luck x

Yea true I'm thinking the same I don't eat meat so might be more difficult for me I love food too much just not patient enough to see results. Good luck x

Gd luck 2 u as well :) x

Bet she paid 2nd class postage!!!! Shame you could not get these teas as Asda!! I am sure they would be flying of the selves xx

It just tastes like a herbal tea but a nice one! I don't normally like herbal tea but this one is really nice x

Well tomorrow will be my first day giving Herbalife my all, I am ready to give it 100% percent. I have seen some fantastic results via a couple of friends so here's to a slimmer summer!

I will be tiptoeing ever so lightly on the scales in the morning and my WI will be every Thursday thereafter. I will update my diary each day so feel free to stop by and say hello

My goal is to get back to my target of 9st 6lb which will probably be around 2 and a half stone that I need to kiss goodbye to

Will update with my weight and my fox I have planned tomorrow morning x

Hello you!! How are you finding it?

Hello you!!

Honestly, I'm loving it and I never thought I'd say that!! I tried before crimbo but my head was in Christmas mode so never lasted any longer than 2 days, today I am on day 10! I lost 9lb in my first week and I haven't felt hungry once :D

How are you getting on with SW? x

Day 10!!!! :giggle:

I wonder if my tea will arrive today? I've got a lot of cups to catch up on that's for sure! I ended up ordering another tub yesterday and they have said that will be with me on Saturday morning thankfully

Bang goes my sleep in tomorrow as the builder is coming back to finish off :sigh: Hey ho, at least it will be one step closer.

My plan for today...

9am Chocolate shake with a mix of original and almond soya

10.30am Tomato and basil soup

1pm Vanilla shake with a mix of original and almond soya - maybe a cup of herbal tea?!

3pm Half a tin of tuna with lettuce, 3 cherry tomatoes and cucumber

6.30pm Chicken and mushroom stir fry

Hello you!!

Honestly, I'm loving it and I never thought I'd say that!! I tried before crimbo but my head was in Christmas mode so never lasted any longer than 2 days, today I am on day 10! I lost 9lb in my first week and I haven't felt hungry once :D

How are you getting on with SW? x

That's the same with slim and save to me I was in Xmas mode I've still got the stuff and I'm doing sw for a while then I will do a stint of sns before my holiday to shift extra weight is herbalife shakes? Your doing well :)

That's the same with slim and save to me I was in Xmas mode I've still got the stuff and I'm doing sw for a while then I will do a stint of sns before my holiday to shift extra weight is herbalife shakes? Your doing well :)

The diet is based around high protein and low carbs... Yeah, two shakes, two protein snacks and then your own high protein and low carb & fat and evening meal x

Hi Becky, hope you dont mind me barging in here but there isnt many places to post in the herbalife forum. I started this diet on Monday after my friend became a distributor and recommended it. I was on slimming world for a year and a half and lost 3 stone but then i became obsessive and borderlined a disorder so I stopped posting on here and concentrated on getting healthy. Unfortunetly that resulted in me gaining 1.5 stone!!!
I have read through your diary and have found it very inspiring. I am hoping to lose this 1.5 stone asap and am looking forward to toning up then. I am getting married in a 139 days so heres to the countdown.

I had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and I have already lost 3lbs. Im very pleased. I will keep following your diary.

Vicky

Back