Becky's Herbalife Diary

I went to the docs this am for my annual smear test and the nurse weighed me and she commented that I'd put on weight which I have compared to this time last year as I was at my target weight. Anyway, she put my weight into her computer which gave her my BMI which is 25 and she commented that I needed to keep and eye on it and lose some weight! Cheeky mare! The healthy BMI range is 20-25 so even though I am on the cusp it's not as if I am over it

Anyways!!!

Not sure if I am going down south as it's snowing heavily here... I'm hoping I dont have to go so i can stick to Herbalife as much as possible and not get tempted by a buffet lunch tomorrow in my supplier review

8am herbal tea

9.30am Cookies and cream shake with herbal tea

11.30am Tomato and basil soup

1pm Chocolate shake with chocolate milk

3pm small tuna salad or a Herbalife bar if I have to go away

6.30pm carvery if I go away or smoked cobbler if I dont have to travel

It's pretty much the same as slim and save :) I want to do a few weeks to kick start me but I'm just trying ease myself into healthy eating after Xmas!

It's pretty much the same as slim and save :) I want to do a few weeks to kick start me but I'm just trying ease myself into healthy eating after Xmas!

I hope it would come off as quick as SnS!

I'm not sure what my plan is yet. I defo want to get target of herbalife and then I'll see what I feel like from there x

We have got quite a bit they have closed my SSs school but mine is still open!! even though there is about an inch on the massive driveway so not sure how we r all gonna get out!!!!

Wooo hooo, I am not going which means I don't have to face a carb fuelled buffet tomorrow! And a tricky office day in Welwyn on Wednesday... Oh yeah, I am going to have a weight loss this week!

I'll show that nurse about my bloomin BMI! x

Stupid nurse!!

I don't take much notice of BMI anyway!

I've got work all weekend so may weigh on Monday - plus that gives me a full week to redeem my naughty weekend. Otherwise ill be trying weigh etc at like 5am before work.. Will see what time I'm up lol x

Stupid nurse!!

I don't take much notice of BMI anyway!

I've got work all weekend so may weigh on Monday - plus that gives me a full week to redeem my naughty weekend. Otherwise ill be trying weigh etc at like 5am before work.. Will see what time I'm up lol x

I know I want to lose weight but I'm certainly far from fat? I am size 12!!! Silly woman!

I'd try and hang in if it was me ;-) Now that I am not going away I could WI on weds but I'm gonna hold off till Thursday x

We are full of good intentions!!

OMG, I am just having a chocolate shake with chocolate milk and water.... it is divine!!!

Doesnt it just!!

So did mine on a Saturday night! We have to have a life, we cant deprive ourselves all the time x

Alcohol is the route of all evil if you ask me!! Once you've had a glass you think **** it, and eat whatever you like! Well, I do anyway! x

My problem (and i sound like a complete alchy now!!) on sat was...

Went gym first thing.. rushed home to get ready for the meal

Mistake 1 - no breakfast
Mistake two.. drinking wine

There were so many of us it understandably took ages, so i'd had 3 smalll glasses before food arrived.

Had steak and mash then apple pie and ice cream for afters

More wine..

Mistake 3 - no dinner

We left the pub and went to my uncle and aunties.. = more wine

Came home worse for wear about 10:30...

dread to think how much wine i drank!! eeeek

Sunday - feeling lil bit delicate so mcflurry and cheeseburger with chips.

SIL came home from hospital so we went to the harvester.. chicken and mash (ok!) and then sticky toffee pudding (doh)

But im back on it today at least!!

(dont go calling AA please!!)

You were just living your life and not being a bore! It's a well known fact that you need stodge after alcohol and you have been going to the gym so dont beat yourself up over it!

I had wine on saturday night and I had followed a normal herbalife day prior to the wine and actually felt drunk a lot quicker. I am out in London 2 weeks on Thursday and I'm not sure what to do food wise. We will be out from 5.30pm onwards and I dont want to end up on my back but I also want to try and stay on plan as much as possible... what do you think? x

Hello I hope u don't mind me butting in! I just started herbel life yesterday and want 4 stone off at least I'm finding it ok ( cos my minds in it this time ) but still missing food!! I was doing slimmingworld n had lost 1 stone but put it all back on again :( still got 4 weeks of my countdown left so still going 2 go there 2 get weighed!!! I googled herbalife and this came up so hope u all don't mind I read through every 1s comments and u all r doing great and I hope I can join u all 2 encourage me pleaseeeee :) xxx

Back