BeckyT's Food Diary

Friday 27th January - Red Day

Last day before WI! :)

Breakfast: I tried magic porridge for the first time this morning and..... it was lovely! I think next time I am going to make it with vanilla Onken yoghurt rather than mullers as I think they are much nicer. I had chopped pineapple in the porridge and 1/2 a pink grapefruit for afters

Lunch: Roasted tomato and red pepper soup & an apple

Dinner: Omelette with mushrooms and onions and tomatoes or beans if I decide to switch to a green day. 63g low low cheese (1 & 1/2 hexa)

Snack: Scan bran cake (hexb) 6 syns

Syns today 6
Syns for the week: 72.5

Last edited:
Saturday 28th January - Extra Easy

WI day for me.... 4lb off! Whoop whoop! I would like another 2lb off to get me back to my target weight plus another 3lbs to take me to the bottom of my range ready for my hilobobs in 7 weeks

Breakfast/lunch: banana at WI, 3 thin slices of bacon, sausage 1/2 syn, egg, beans, roasted tomato and chopped tomatoes

Snack: apple

Dinner: chicken curry cooked in the slow cooker 1 syn, rice with a large side salad and possibly a pitta as my HEXb although a scan bran cake is calling my name... Scan bran cake won and I think I'm going I eat it all today (not in one go!) 9 syns

Snack: 180mls skimmed milk and 21g low low cheese HexA

Syns today: 9.5
Syns for the week: 9.5

Last edited:
Sunday 29th January - Extra Easy

Late breakfast/lunch 2 x bacon, 1 sausage 0.5 syn, roared tomato, tinned tomatoes, beans

Snack: apple, banana, yoghurt. I will be going to the pub later but I'm jut going to have diet cokes as I want to save my syns for later... How good am I?!

Dinner: chicken curry with rice and a large salad

Hexa 180ml skimmed milk & 21g cheese

Snack: Christmas scan bran cake - i think I've got an addiction to the stuff! 9 syns
roses choc 2.5

Syns today: 11.5
Syns for the: 21.5

Last edited:
Monday 30th January - Red Day

Breakfast: Magic porridge and chopped strawberries/ 1/2 a pink grapefruit (HexB)

Snack: pineapple

Lunch: Left over roasted tomato soup and some butternut squash with chilli flakes that I made last night. 42g Low low (HexA)

Dinner: Smoked haddock with carrots, swede, broccoli, green beans and sprouts. Kiwi, blueberries & pineapple and ww yoghurt

Snack: Rhubarb scan bran cake (4 syns)(HexB). Fibre plus bar 5.5 syns

Syns today: 9.5

Syns for the week: 31

Last edited:
Tuesday 31st January - Red Day

Im heading down south today which im really looking forward to as I will go to the carvery for dinner and then lounge around in my hotel and watch the biggest loser and have an early night... I love 'me' time!

Breakfast: Banana, kiwi, blackberries, strawberry, pink grapefruit onken yoghurt

Lunch: Roasted butternut squash and red pepper soup. 42g cheese

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Beef, turkery and veggies. Gravy 2 syns, stuffing 10 syns (I am hoping I have over egged the stuffing syn value... I love the stuff and it's hard to work out how much it weighs!). Better to be safe than sorry!

Snack: Christmas scan bran 4 syns

Syns today: 16
Syns for the week: 47

Last edited:
Wednesday 1st February - Green Day

Breakfast: hotel stay last night so scrambled egg and beans. Banana

Snack: 40g cheese (1 & 1/2 HexA)

Lunch: Roasted butternut squash soup

Snack: apple

Dinner: I'm thinking I'll have a stir fry however I could change my mind after a 4 hour drive back up north

Snack: Christmas scan bran cake (2 x HexB) + 4 syns. Quality street choc 2.5 syns

Syns today 6.5
Syns for the week 53.5

Last edited:
Thursday 2nd February - Red day

Back from Slough and today I'm heading over to Accrington... I'll take an apple for the journey!

Breakfast: banana, blueberries, pineapple and melon with strawberry yoghurt

Lunch: roasted butternut squash & red pepper and chill soup.

Snack apple

Dinner haddock served with carrots, swede, spouts, broccoli and green beans

2 HEXb - Scan bran cake 4 syns
2 HEXa - 150ml skimmed milk & 62g cheese

Syns today 4 syns
Syns for the week 57.5

Last edited:
Friday 3rd February - Red Day

Last day before WI and I still have 12.5 syns... go me!!!

Breakfast: Porridge with skimmed milk and 1/2 pink grapefruit HexA & B

Lunch: The last of my roasted butternut squash, red pepper and chilli soup. Melon and yoghurt

Dinner: I'm really not sure yet... I'll have to have a hunt in the freezer

Snack: Chocolate scan bran cake HexB and 4 syns plus 6 syns for choc philly

I am going to make some vienesse biscuits tonight as we have a taster day tomorrow. They work out at 2 syns without choc and 3 sysn with choc... never made them before so fingers crossed!

Syns today 10
Syns for the week: 71.5

Last edited:
Switched to a green day in the end and had a smallish jacket potato with beans and a large salad

My vienesse biscuits turned out ok... They taste like biscuits at least, they'd be far nicer with real butter!

Another 1lb off so just one more to get back to my target and undo the damage I did 2 weeks ago. 4lbs left to shift to get to the bottom of my target for my holiday and no doubt then I'll want to see if I can shift a further 0.5lb as that will get me my 3st award and I'll be in the 8's!

Wow - what an achievement!!! X

Cai said:
Wow - what an achievement!!! X

Thank you! It's crazy to think that it will have taken me at least 3 weeks to lose what I ate in 2 days of awful binge eating takes... Maybe I will learn this time!

Are you still sticking to a Thursday WI now you are getting weighed with your friend rather than at class?

Good luck! I have such a wonderful group I don't ever want to stop going, not so sure how I'd do going it alone x

Saturday 4th February - extra easy

Breakfast: Banana at WI and lots of scan bran cake HEXb and 2 chocolate scan bran balls 1 syn

Lunch: homemade veg curry that I brought home from the taster morning. Chopped strawberries, melon and blueberries with vanilla onken yoghurt

Snack: small apple and a couple of grape and left over natural yoghurt left over from my homemade coleslaw that I have made for dinner

Dinner: steak and SW chips with homemade coleslaw, portobello mushroom and roasted tomatoes

Red wine 6 syns and a hot choc 2 syns

Syns today 9
Syns for the week 9

Exercise: 4 mile walk

Last edited:
BeckyT said:
Thank you! It's crazy to think that it will have taken me at least 3 weeks to lose what I ate in 2 days of awful binge eating takes... Maybe I will learn this time!

Are you still sticking to a Thursday WI now you are getting weighed with your friend rather than at class?

Good luck! I have such a wonderful group I don't ever want to stop going, not so sure how I'd do going it alone x

Hmmmm...not sure. As we missed the WI this thurs we were going to have a WI on Monday to test the new scales, however with the snow I have not been to buy the scales! If the snow is tame tomorrow I will go get some. Otherwise we'll def have it done by Thursday! I feel v optimistic about a loss as I have been 100% and my scales are showing a slight loss!
I know what u mean about the binge damage! I'm eager not to let myself start to slip now not attending group - if it doesn't work long term, we will go bk!! X

Cai said:
Hmmmm...not sure. As we missed the WI this thurs we were going to have a WI on Monday to test the new scales, however with the snow I have not been to buy the scales! If the snow is tame tomorrow I will go get some. Otherwise we'll def have it done by Thursday! I feel v optimistic about a loss as I have been 100% and my scales are showing a slight loss!
I know what u mean about the binge damage! I'm eager not to let myself start to slip now not attending group - if it doesn't work long term, we will go bk!! X

Good luck, I'll be watching with anticipation and will keep my fingers crossed x

BeckyT said:
Good luck, I'll be watching with anticipation and will keep my fingers crossed x

Thanks!! And if u feel I am sliding and any way please give me a big kick up the bum!! I can not be letting myself gain this weight back! X

Cai said:
Thanks!! And if u feel I am sliding and any way please give me a big kick up the bum!! I can not be letting myself gain this weight back! X

Ha ha, ok don't worry I'll keep a look out! x

Sunday 5th February - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 x bacon, sausage 0.5 syn, mushrooms 2 x roasted tomato, eggs and beans

Snack Banana

Dinner: Roast pork, roast potato and small dollop of mash severed with carrots, swede, green beans and spouts. Stuffing 4 syns, gravy 2 syns

Walking to the pub this arvo, god knows why we have to go to the pub. I will just be drinking diet coke, can't wait, not!

Snack: Chocolate scan bran cake (6 syns)

Syns today: 12.5
Syns for the week 21.5

Exercise: 5 mile walk and 15 mins on my power plate

Last edited:
Picture of my chocolate scan bran cake

Attachments

• image-2259201624.jpg
    image-2259201624.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 38
Monday 6th February - Red Day

Breakfast: 35g porridge with skimmed milk and 1/2 pink grapefruit

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Roasted tomato and red pepper soup. 42g Low Low cheese

Snack: Chocolate scan bran with chocolate quark cake 4 syns

Dinner: Roast pork with carrots, swede, sprouts, green beans and cabbage. Oxo gravy

Snack: velvet crunch. Hubby has for the quality street tin out so after having one and then wanting one of every variety I went and got some strawberries out of the fridge 2.5 syns. I sooooooo wish I could eat like him

Syns today 10.5
Syns for the week 32

Not sure about walkies today, it depends what the drive and road look like later as Alfie will probably have be over on my backside!

Update: Me and the Alfie dog ended up walking just over 3 miles. After yesterday and today my thighs and bum ache from walking in the snow! I've obviously been clenching my bum and legs as I'm petrified about falling over!!!

10 mins on power plate

Last edited:
Back