BeckyT's Food Diary

Monday 16th January - Red Day

Well today is the first of 3 days working away from home so a lot to temptation will be put in my way

Monday: Oat so simple made with scan bran and skimmed milk (HexA &B) 1/2 a pink grapefruit

Lunch: Roasted butternut squash and red pepper and chilli soup.

Snack: Apple & satsuma, 5 LCLT (hexa)

Dinner: Carvery! Roast beef and turkey, veggies, stuffing 8 syns and gravy 2 syns

Snack: Scan bran cake 3 syns (HEXb) small malteaser bunny 3 syns

Strawberries later if I'm peckish/bored

Syns today: 16
Syns for the week: 36

Last edited:
Tuesday 17th January - Extra Easy

Well this is my 2nd day of staying in a hotel. Going to go to the carvery again tonight as the hotel has a limited menu and non of which is SW friendly. Going to have to go easier on the stuffing last night as I think I might have over done it last night. I did allow 8 syns and I'm not sure that that was enough!

Also have a buffet lunch in a 4 hour meeting so I'm going to have to be a very good girl

Breakfast: 4 strawberries, 1/2 pink grapefruit, half a banana and scrambled egg and beans

Lunch: 2 egg sandwiches 1 syns, apple

Dinner: Turkey, carrots, carrots and swede mash, cabbage, peas stuffing 8 syns, gravy, 2 syns, cranberry sauce 1 syn

Snack: strawberries and onken ff yoghurt. Malteaser mini bunny 3 syns

Syns today 15
Syns for the week 51

Last edited:
Wednesday 18th January - Extra Easy

Last hotel stay today and will be heading back up north later this afternoon

Breakfast: 1/2 a grapefruit, scrambled eggs with beans. Small mullet light with a chopped up banana

Snack: apple, plum

Lunch: Roasted tomato and red pepper soup

Snack: strawberries

Dinner: smoked haddock with veggies and a v small dollop of mash butterbud 0.5 syn

Snack Christmas scan bran cake (HEXb and 3 syns).

HExA Milk in my teas and 3 LCLT

Syns today: 3.5
Syns for the week: 54.5

Last edited:
Thursday 19th January - Red Day

Finally back home after 3 days away... going to have a red day after my last two EE days. Havent got a clue what we'll have for tea but it will be left to me to sort out as per usual

Breakfast: Oat so simple with scan bran and skimmed milk (HExA & B) 1/2 pink grapefruit

Lunch: Roasted tomato and red pepper soup. Onken yoghurt with some fresh berries

Snack celery sticks with 5 LCLT (HExA)

Dinner: Possibly chicken marinated in wocester sauce and garlic with veggies I think

Snack: Christmas scan bran cake 3 (HEXb)

Syns today: 6.5
Syns for the week: 61.5

Last edited:
Not having a great day so far... Already eaten the scan bean cake, yoghurt and mixed berries and it's not even lunchtime

I've also had half a biscuit 1 syn and a quality street choc 2.5 syns

I'm feeling really, really fed up at the moment which is why I just want to eat. Need to snap out of it however unless something magical happens I really can't see that happening

60.5 syns for the week so far

Add to the diary choc scan bran cake 11.5 syns and 1 small piece of choc 1 syn, half a biscuit 1 syns

74 syns which means I've bust!

Going to have to cellotape my mouth shut...

Yesterday I went massively off the rails, had over 45 syns in chocolate, fish and chips, shared a bottle of red wine and a big bag of kettle chips

I am going to face my gain tomorrow which is really, really hard however I used to have binge days like that before and one day would roll into weeks and weeks.

I'm trying to look at the positives, it was one day even though it was enough calories for a week in one day. I will face my gain and concentrate on getting it back off. This is my first binge day in 29 weeks which is over 6 months

I guess I am only human...

Exactly... We are all human!! & only one binge day in all that time is very very saintly in my book!! :)
We've all been there...& I for one wish my craving days were only once every 6 months !

Uve done more than fantastic!!
X

Love2bSlim said:
Exactly... We are all human!! & only one binge day in all that time is very very saintly in my book!! :)
We've all been there...& I for one wish my craving days were only once every 6 months !

Uve done more than fantastic!!
X

Thank you soooooooo much, it means a lot. 1 day sadly turned into 2 days...

I am going to face WI tomorrow, I reckon I will have put 6lbs on easily with what I have eaten. I don't know why info it.

I have 8 more WI's until my holiday so I will focus on getting back to target for then.... Next week is going to be sooooooo hard

Thanks for popping in, I thought i was just moaning to myself x

I haven't been on in a while- my App wouldn't work--but I'm back!! :)

Even if it IS 6lb, I'll bet u can't tell at all & I'll bet it's NOT 6lb. :)
But either way, everyone needs a blow out once in a while. U know how to get back on it & are dedicated to it, so your totallly fine in my book!! :D

Good luck with weigh in.
x

*Whispers in the quietest voice* 5.5lb on...

Why oh why did I do it?

Today is a new week for me and I quietly want to aim to lose 3lb this week to get me back in my target range which doesn't sound so bad I guess

Extra Easy

Breakfast/lunch: banana at WI then when I got home, 2 x bacon, sausage 0.5 syn, lots of mushrooms, 2 roasted tomatoes and beans

Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise with a large side salad and a wholemeal pitta (HEXb)

Snack: Satsuma. Red wine 6 syns, 2 x halves bitter 10 syns, options hot choc 2 syns

Syns today: 18.5
Syns for the week: 18.5

Last edited:
Sunday 22nd Jan - Extra Easy

Breakfast/lunch: 3x bacon (they were like lace they were that thin, sausage 0.5 syn, lots of mushrooms, 1 roasted tomatoe, chopped tomatoes and beans

Snack: Onken yoghurt and strawberries & a chopped banana. 2 x halves bitter 10 syns

Dinner: Spaghetti bolognaise with a large side salad & pitta bread

Snack: Satsuma, options hot choc 2 syns

Syns today: 12
Syns for the week: 30.5

Last edited:
Monday 23rd January - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Mixed berries and pink grapefruit with vanilla onken yoghurt

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Roasted tomato, red pepper and basil soup, apple

Snack: Velvet crunch 4 syns

Dinner: Homemade chilli with a large salad and pitta bread (hexb)

Snack: scan bran cake (6 syns)

Syns today: 11
Syns for the week: 40.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 24th January - Red Day

Breakfast: 35g porridge with skimmed milk and 1/2 a pink grapefruit

Snack: Banana, apple

Lunch: Roasted tomato, red pepper and basil soup. Chopped strawberries with vanilla Onken yoghurt

Dinner: Smoked haddock served with carrots, swede, cauliflower and cabbage

Snack: Scan bran cake (2 syns)
Adding a ww yoghurt to my diary as I've just realised that they go out of date on the 26th and I've got 7 more to eat! Hmmm! Think I might have to freeze them?

Syns today: 2
Syns for the week: 42.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 25th January - Red Day

I'm visiting one of my suppliers today so I'm going to have to pick wisely at a buffet. I'm going to take some soup with me and drink it on the way back! Where there's a will there's a way!

Breakfast: chopped melon, strawberries, grapefruit with vanilla onken yoghurt

Lunch: 2 small triangle wholemeal sandwiches, will add 2 syns for marg. roasted tomato and red pepper soup. Apple

Snack 60g low low cheese

Dinner: stir fry, ww yoghurt - 1 more down!

Snack: christmas scan bran cake 1x HEXb (10 syns)

Syns today 12
Syns for the week 54.5

Last edited:
Thursday 26th January - Green day

Today I have to sit though a 5 hour sim strategy meeting, how is that an effective use of anybodies time? Ejits!

Breakfast: oat so simple with scan bran and skimmed milk. 1/2 pink grapefruit

Lunch I'm going to duck out of the stupid meeting and eat my soup and mixed fruit and ww yoghurt... Another one done!!

Snack 42g low low cheese hexa

Dinner Stir fry with soy sauce and 5 spice seasoning. Home made slimming world chips

Snack scan bran cake 7 syns HEXb & 2 quality street chocs 5 syns

Syns today 12
Syns for the week 66.5

Last edited:
Hope your meeting didn't drag too much!
Just a quick question- the massive Onken Fat Free yoghurt tubs- are they syn'd & if so, how high please-- I have a strawberry and a mango & apple one in the fridge! :)
Thank you!! :)

Love2bSlim said:
Hope your meeting didn't drag too much!
Just a quick question- the massive Onken Fat Free yoghurt tubs- are they syn'd & if so, how high please-- I have a strawberry and a mango & apple one in the fridge! :)
Thank you!! :)

Hi ya honey!

The meeting finished 45mins early which was a bonus!

The onken fat free yoghurts are free! The ones i know of are, strawberry, vanilla, mango and apple and natural yoghurt. They are lovely aren't they?!

I only discovered them last week as they were on offer in Tesco! I've got yoghurts coming out of my ears at the moment!!

How has your week been?

Oh that's good to hear!! :)
How you feeling - you seem to be definatly back on track. Well done you!! :)

We'll it's been a so-so week...I had an "accidental" leap into the Cadbury biscuits left over from Xmas-- I don't even know why, I haven't bothered with them for over a month...but I just HAD to have a couple... "ahem"! :(
....But... I'm back, fresh start yesterday...no more bloody biscuits!! I felt like I had done so bad- But feeling ok today! :)

I've never had the Onkens before, I tend to stick to Mullerlights, but I saw them this evening in Tesco & bought 3. Just going to have some now!!
Thank you for the info!! :)

Yeah I bought 3 and when I was working away forgetting that I'd already bought 2 x 4 packs of ww yoghurts back home in the fridge along with 2 mullerlights!

Yeah I'm back on plan, full steam ahead for the next 8 weeks. It was the Christmas chocs that I first started snaffling last week... My hubby has just opened a new tin & I'll be glad when they are gone

Hopefully my last minute scoffing last week won't effect my WI this Saturday. I'm worried that the calories from last week wouldn't have been absorbed so or could bite me in the bum this week? If it does happen l'll just have to draw a line under it as I know I've been a good girl c

Back