BeckyT's Food Diary

Tuesday 7th February - Red Day

Breakfast: Chopped straberries, half banana, grapes with vanilla onken yoghurt

Lunch: Roasted tomato, red pepper and basil soup. 42g Low Low cheese. Ryvita minis 4.5 syns

Snack apple

Dinner: Smoked haddock served with leek, cabbage, sprouts and swede

Snack: Christmas scan bran cake 2 x hexb's and 4 syns

Syns today 8.5
Syns for the week 40.5

Walkies today = 3.25 miles
I dont think i will be doing my powerplate today as my legs ache from all the walking in the snow

Last edited:
Wednesday 8th February - Red Day

Breakfast: chopped stawberries, blueberries and grapes with apple and mango Onken

Lunch: Roast tomato, red pepper and basil soup. 42g Low Low cheese. Carmel snack a jack 3 syns. Apple

Snack: Scan bran cake 2 x hexb's and 4 syns for the whole cake

Dinner: Chicken with maggi so juicy (2.5 syns) with carrots, swede, sprouts and cabbage

Quality street 2.5 syns god I'll be glad when they are gone

Syns today: 11.5
Syns for the week: 52.5

Last edited:
Thursday 9th February - Red Day

If the snow stays off I will be having a green day as I want to collect my rings that have just been resized

Breakfast: chopped strawberries, kiwi fruit, pink grapefruit, grapes and blue berries with apple and mango onken yoghurt

Lunch: Roasted tomato and red pepepr soup. 42g cheese. 2 x caramel rice cakes 5 syns

Dinner: As ive switched to a red day I am going to have smoked haddock again with tons of veggies

Snack: Christmas scan bran cake 2 x hexb's + 4 syns

Syns today 9 syns
Syns for the week 61.5

Walkies today is if get out before the rain 3.25 miles
Walkies for the week: 22 miles :chores016:

Last edited:
Friday 10th February - Red Day

Last day before the weekend and WI. Not really looking forward to the weekend to be honest, feeling a bit stuck in a rut to be honest :cry:

Breakfast: 35g porridge made with skimmed milk. Had to make to lots as the milk had gone off with the first lot I made. 1/2 pink grapefruit

Snack: chocolate 3 syns

Lunch: Last of the tomato and red pepper soup. Onken yoghurt and an apple

Dinner: Stir fry and mint muller... Not a lover of Mullers however this would be ok frozen

Snack: Chocolate scan bran cake hexb & 11 syns. Chocolate 4 syns, hi fi bar 3 syns

Syns today 20
Syns for the week: 82.5

Walkies: 2miles
Walkies for the week: 24miles :chores016:

Last edited:
Another 0.5lb off for me, only another 0.5lb to get me back to target and 3.5lbs to get my 3 stone award if my body will let me

Me and the hubby are going out for a meal tonight to celebrate valentines so I'm going To stick to a red day but will have to flexi syn and pull it back during the week. I've never done this before and it will be challenging for me as I know it will be tough going trying to get my head around it tomorrow

Saturday 11th February - red day

Breakfast/lunch 2 x bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms. Banana at WI

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Seekh kebab, popadom & pickle tray, lamb and cauliflower balti and garlic naan. 1/2 lager and a glass of red wine and half a chocolate orange

Syns today: flexi syns

Walkies: 3.25 miles

Last edited:
Sunday 12th February - red day

Breakfast/lunch: 2 x bacon, egg, chopped tomatoes with pepper and mushrooms

Snack: homemade veg soup and a banana

Dinner: stir fry. 42g cheese. Small apple

Snack: scan bran cake 2 x HEXb's

Syns today 0

Walkies 2.5 miles
Walkies for the week 5.75

Monday 13th February - Red Day

Breakfast: Chopped strawberries, blueberries, grapes, kiwi and rhubarb and vanilla Onken yoghurt

Lunch: Vegetable soup, 42g Cheese

Dinner: Stir fry with five spice

Snack: Christmas scan bran cake 2 x hexb

Syns today: 0

Walkies today: 3.25 miles :chores016:
Walkies for the week: 9 miles

I seem to have been pretty much off plan since saturday and have eatern every naughty thing that was insight plus more... I think I have been celebrating valentines for the last 4 days but today I am fully back on plan.

I have had a good chat with my C as I SW is starting to rule my life and putting a starin on my relationship and I just need to learn to relax a little bit and not be so focussed on the number on the scales. Ive been avoiding going out for meals to places like the Indian and Italain which is wrong and I'll avoid going to the pub and when we do go I just have diet coke as id rather use my syns on something else which is all well and good however i really, really have to get a balance in my life now I am at target. I have decided to WI every 3-4 weeks which i think will really help me, im going to give it a go and see. I am still going to go to group as im part of the social team which i think will really help as I am really competitive so if i see and hear people in my group staying focussed it will really help to keep my mind foccused.

Maintaining is all trial and error and I love my hubby to bits so i just need to get a balance for everyones sake!

Wednesday 15th February - Red Day

5 weeks tomorrow and I will be on my holibobs so my 4 day mamouth eating session ends here. It helps that the sun is trying to come out which always help you to get in the summer mood! :character00238:

I just need to keep thinking about how fabulous i will feel on holiday as I have never been this slinky before and I should be proud.

Breakfast: 35g porridge made with skimmed milk. 1/2 a pink grapefruit (HexB & A)

Lunch: Homemade veg soup, vanilla yoghurt with chopped strawberries and blueberries

Dinner: Possibly stir fry, I say possibly because Im not really looking forward to it as its a bit dull. Im thinking of having something else as I need to feel inspired and look foward to dinner to help me stay on track :confused:

Snack: 42g Low low and a fibre plus bar (Hexb & A)

Syns today:

Walkies today 4 miles
Walkies for the week: 17 miles

I will also get myself back on my vibration plate to help with damage of the last 4 days... boy i wish I knew how to do moderation!

Hi BeckyT just a quick note to say you have really inspire me to lose weight! I have done slimming world before about a year ago and lost a couple stone however uni has just piled it back on! Determined to get back into slimming world, you are so good with the foods you eat. :)

Hi Sophie, thank you for stopping by, that's just what i wanted to hear right now!

I've been far from great with me food this week and have eaten everything in site, not sure what's been wrong with me. Tomorrow is my official weigh day so I will get back on it 100% tomorrow as i have less than 5 weeks until my holibobs and I want to feel amazing when im laid in the sunshine

Good luck with the plan, you've done it once you can do it again that's for sure! x

My new week starts today, woo hooo!

When I got home from class I found that my pup had managed to get into the one cupboard that doesn't have a child lock on it and there was stuff everywhere. After I'd finished crying I managed to clean the kitchen up, don't know what I'm going to do with him

Breakfast: only manger half a banana at WI, couldnt stomach it for some reason. My stomach feels really sore like it did earlier in the week

Late lunch 2 x bacon, 2 x tomato, sausage 0.5 syn, mushrooms, beans, egg

Dinner home made chilli served with a side salad and some butternut squash wedges

Snack: Christmas scan bran cake 4.5 & 1 HEXb

Syns today: 9.5 syns
Syns for the week 9.5 syns

Walkies today 4 miles

Last edited:
Feels good having a 100% day under my belt. I'll be working away for 3 days this week so that means I will only have 2 days that I have to work from home.., woo hoo!

Sunday 19th February - Extra Easy

Breakfast/lunch: 1 x bacon, sausage 0.5 syn, beans, roasted tomatoes and chopped tomatoes, egg and mushrooms

Snack: chopped melon, a few grapes, blueberries and vanilla onken yogurt

Dinner: homemade chilli served with BNS chips an large side salad. Asda pitta HEXb

Snack: Apple

Syns: 10.5 syns if we call at the pub
Syns for the week 20

Walkies 2.5 miles
Walkies for the week 6.5

Last edited:
Monday 20th February - Red Day

Heading down south this afternoon so wont be back home until Wednesday evening

Breakfast: 35g Porridge with skimmed milk (HexA & B) 1/2 a pink grapefruit

Lunch: Homemade veg soup, apple. 42g Low Low cheese

Dinner: Carvery, woo hoo! Beef and turkey, veg, stuffing 8 syns and gravy 2 syns

Snack: melon box, raspberries and fibre plus bar HexB

Syns today 10
Syns for the week 30

Walkies 4 miles :chores016:
Walkies for the week 10.5 :chores016:

Last edited:
Tuesday 21st February - extra easy

I'm now on my 4th day of being 100% on plan and I'm really struggling, I just want to eat rubbish and I feel like I'm fighting it all the time. I go on holiday in 4 weeks and I cannot afford to let myself slip again as I know how much damage I can do. If anybody has got any suggestions I'm all ears

Breakfast scrambled egg and bean. Apple

Lunch: buffet as I have a 3 hour supplier meriting. Egg sandwiches HEXb

Dinner: not sure, possibly carvery but I'd love a big fat burger and loads of chocolate... Hmmmm

Hiya Becky,
Been reading your food diary and u have given me some fantastic ideas! u have lost so much weight and hopefully i can do the same..im trying to do mostly red days with an extra easy day on a saturday (so i can feel naughty and have s/w chips lol!) as i lost three pounds my first week but then stayed the same this week, i think it was because i have been eating too many carbs so this week guna try eat mostly veggies and salads with stuff like meat fish omlettes!
seeing what u eat has helpped and you have done so well..i bet ur hubby is so proud!
I jus ope next week i lose coz i was really upset when i weighed in today as same as last week coz i thought i did so well!:sigh:
keep up the food diary!
x

Hiya Becky,
Been reading your food diary and u have given me some fantastic ideas! u have lost so much weight and hopefully i can do the same..im trying to do mostly red days with an extra easy day on a saturday (so i can feel naughty and have s/w chips lol!) as i lost three pounds my first week but then stayed the same this week, i think it was because i have been eating too many carbs so this week guna try eat mostly veggies and salads with stuff like meat fish omlettes!
seeing what u eat has helpped and you have done so well..i bet ur hubby is so proud!
I jus ope next week i lose coz i was really upset when i weighed in today as same as last week coz i thought i did so well!:sigh:
keep up the food diary!
x

Hi Sammie

Thanks for stopping by, I was begining to think I that I was just talking to myself...

I generally do EE on a weekend and then red through the week, it just works out easier and like you, feels like im having a treat!

Ive had weeks where I have STS and even had a small gain and to this day I really dont know why. My advice would be, stick with it as the weight will come off. It was sooooooooooo hard to carry on when i had a small gain however at the same time i knew I couldnt give up as I would be right back at square one.

What day do you get weighed?

Ive got a bit lazy this week however this time in 4 weeks I will be waking up in the sunshine so I need to get back on plan :p

Do you have a food diary? If so, I'll stop by and take a look for you x

Friday 24th February - Red Day

Breakfast: Chopped kiwi's, pink grapefruit, raspberries, strawberries with vanilla onken yoghurt

Lunch: Soup however Im not sure whether I am going to get one out of the freezer or make some fresh... As i have been a bit off plan this week I have some veggies that need using up. Think I might get one out of the freezer and make some fresh this afternoon as It will keep me busy if work is quiet. 42g cheese (HexA)

Dinner: Cod with pesto (1.5 syns), carrots, swede, cauliflower and sprouts

Snack: Christmas scan bran 2 x HexB's + 4 syns

Walkies: rain permiting 4 miles
Walkies for the week: 19.5 miles

Last edited:
No i dont have a food diary i do want to start on but just want to get my head around everything first!
I get weighed thursdays!
I am off shoppin later getting stocked up on lots of veggies and fruit lol
x

Back