B: Oat so simple
B: 2 alpen lights

Total syns today: 0
Total syns for the week: 15.5

EXERCISE:
45 mins Zumba = 318 calories
45 mins spinning = TBC calories

Total calories for the week = 896

I am intentionally keeping my syns low as we are going to Brighton for 5 days on Thursday and I know there will be lots of wine involved :p

Well i went against my word and gave into temptation and jumped on the scales after 10 days... 1.5lbs down :) Slowly but surely it's coming off!

I think having red wine and pringles last night made me get on them plus me and the hubby are away Thursday - Monday as we are going down to Brighton so not sure what the scales will have to say after all that temptation! :eek:

Gosh I haven't done this for yonks as I felt like I was talking to myself and that nobody looked at it!! I'll start doing it again!! x

Tuesday 25th October - Red Day

Well after a gentle nudge I will start updating my food diary! I wasnt sure if anybody was actually reading it or whether I was just typing away to myself!

All the diary entries prior to this are on a previous slimming world attempt however I am extremely happy to say that I am now 17 weeks into my journey and I have 5.5lbs left to go to get to target.... Yay!

I am working away down south until Thursday evening so I will be updating on my dog and bone

Breakfast:
Oat so simple and scan bran

Snack
Banana, satsuma and apple - a 4 hour drive to slough was very boring so fruit helped me pass the journey!

Lunch:
Tuna and boiled egg salad. Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, spring onion, shredded beetroot, picked cabbage, 1 tbsp LF salad cream (1 syn). Schwartz salad seasoning

Dinner:
Toby Carvery! Roast beef & turkey, carrots, cauliflower (0.5 syn), broccoli, carrot and swede mash, gravy (2 syns), stuffing (4 syns)

Later I will enjoy a fibre plus bar with a cup of tea mmmmm!

Healthy Extras
A: 350ml skimmed milk
A:
B: Oat so simple & scan bran
B: fibre plus bar

Total syns today: 6.5
Total syns for the week: 58.5

Well done! I feel like that to the odd person pops in from time to time! I am 8lbs away now but have been for a while. I can get past 9.12!

Morning!

What day is your WI day? Im wondering what will happen at my WI on Saturday after 2.5 loss. It's funny isn't it, the closer you get to target the more happier you are with even 0.5lb off!!!

Wednesday 26th October - Extra Easy Day
Breakfast:
Scramled egg and beaked beans, apple and raspberries

Lunch:
I have a 4 hour supplier review meeting which will mean a buffet lunch whilst we are working so I will have to be very good! Im hoping for some plan egg sandwiches in wholemeal bread which we had last time so fingers crossed... Lots of fresh fruit too. Cant see there being much else i will be able to have :mad: adding 1.5 syns to be on the safe side for teeny bit of mayo. Also had banana, grapes, satsuma

Dinner:
My meetings didn't finish till late and I couldn't face sitting on the m25 so I went to the carvery again whilst the traffic died down so dinner was
Beef and turkey, carrot and swede mash, broccoli, cauliflower. Stuffing (3 syns), gravy (2syns)

Snacks
Alpen light 3 syns

Healthy Extras:
A: 170ml skimmed milk/2 LCL triangles
B: 2 x 400g wholemeal bread

Total syns today: 9.5
Total syns for the week: 67.5

Last edited:
My wi is Thursday mornings I do it at home as I work shifts, and can't afford it every week to be honest, I have been good last two days an I will carry it on and see if I get any sort of loss I hope so!

Thursday 27th October - Extra Easy Day

Last day of being down south and I'll be heading northbound later this afternoon... No more hotel food until next Tuesday :)

Breakfast:

Scramled egg and beaked beans, apple and small banana

Lunch:
Tuna and boiled egg salad

Dinner:
My intention is to have smoked haddock with sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and aunt bessies carrot and swede mash however after a 3 hour drive and a dog walk I'll see how much energy I have left!

Snacks
Fibre plus bar 5.5 syns
Another banana and apple

Healthy Extras:
A: 170ml skimmed milk/2 LCL triangles
B: Fibre plus bar

Total syns today: 5.5
Total syns for the week: 72.5

Last edited:
Friday 28th October - Red Day
:thinking2:Well it's weigh in day for me tomorrow morning so fingers crossed. I've been a good girl however as I am getting closer to my target I would be happy with a 0.5lb loss :)

Breakfast:

Oat so simple and scan bran with Skimmed milk. Banana

Lunch:
Homemade broccoli, leek and courgette soup. Coconut muller. Apple

Dinner:
Bacon, mushroom and onion omlette with chopped tomatoes and 42g melted cheese

Snacks:
Raspberries, Fibre plus with a cut of tea later this evening whilst i am watching corrie!

Healthy Extras
A: 42g Cheese
B: Oat so simple and scan bran
B: Fibre plus

Total syns today: 0
Total syns for the week: 72.5

Saturday 29th October - Extra Easy Day

WI day today and I lost 0.5lb :crazy: which i am really pleased with as i am now 'only' 5lb away from target!

Monday - Friday I am going to try and do more red days with lots of superfree. I'm also saving a lot of my syns for Tuesday as we have a works do which will mean lots of red wine! I have chosen my menu choice so I should be ok there

Late breakfast/lunch:

2 x bacon, egg, sausage (0.5), beans, tomatoes and mushrooms. Banana at group

If i get hungry before dinner I have taken some broccoli, leek and cauliflower soup out to defrost

Dinner:
Steak cooked with frylight, SW chips, (oil half hexb), portabello mushroom, lots of oven cooked tomatoes

Snacks
2 satsumas
Alpen light (other half of hexb)
Grapes and an options hot choccy for x factor 2syns

Healthy Extras:
B: 1/2 tbsp oil/Alpen light

Total syns today: 2.5
Total syns for the week 2.5

Last edited:
Sunday 30th October - Extra Easy

Late breakfast/lunch:
2 x bacon, egg, sausage (0.5), beans, tomatoes and mushrooms. Banana

Had homemade broccoli, leek and courgette soup late afternoon

Dinner:
Roast pork marinated with black pepper, 1 roast potato, mash, Aunt Bessie's carrot an swede mash, broccoli, cauliflower, spouts, sage and onion stuffing (2 syns), gravy (2 syns).

Snacks
2 satsumas
Fibre plus bar with a cuppa later (HEXb)

Healthy Extras:
B: fibre plus bar

Total syns today: 4.5
Total syns for the week 7

Last edited:
Monday 31st October - Red Day

Breakfast:

Oat so simple and scan bran with Skimmed milk. 1/2 pink grapefruit

Lunch:
Homemade tomato, red pepper and basil soup. Cheese on toast (HexA & HexB). Brown sauce (1 syn)

Dinner:
Roast pork, sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, stuffing (4 syns), gravy (2 syns)

Snacks:
Apple & maybe fibre plus bar this evening (5.5 syns)
Best add a couple of syns for 3 halloween sweets that accidentally slipped into my mouth (3 syns)

Healthy Extras
A: 42g Cheese
B: Oat so simple and scan bran
B: 2 x bread

Total syns today: 15.5
Total syns for the week: 22.5

Last edited:
Yeah I break it up into the smallest of pieces and pour the oss and milk on as normal and once it's cooked give it a really good stir.

I can't stand the stuff on its own however you can't really taste it this way.

Well yesterday was a red day however we had a team offsite and blacktie doo however with my alcohol, bread roll and butter at dinner, ham hock tarrine, and a bit of sauce on my chicken I think I will have to use up the rest of my syn allowance on yesterday. Guess that's called a flexi day really. Feels kinda strange and wrong however i didnt go mad and made the best choices I could.

My aim is to carry on stocking to red days for the rest of the week and limit my syns as much as possible :rolleyes:

I have another black tie doo next Thursday so after Saturday's WI I will have to try and save my syns for Thursday like i did this week for last nights doo. Not sure why all these doo's seem to come at once!

On the plus side I got lots of lovely comments from my collegues yesterday so that makes up for it!!

Back