BeckyT's Food Diary

Wednesday 2nd November - Red Day

Breakfast:
2 x bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms and a tomoato. Grapes whilst i was driving home!

Lunch:
Homemade tomato, red pepper and basil soup. Cheese on toast (HexA & HexB)

Dinner:
Smoked haddock, carrots, sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli

Snacks:
Strawberries and a Fibre Plus with a cuppa watching emmerdale later!

Healthy Extras
A: 350ml skimmed milk - This will be in my cups of tea and I will drink the rest
A: 42g Cheese
B: Fibre plus
B: 2 x bread

Total syns today: 0
Total syns for the week: At least 70

Last edited:
Thursday 3rd November - Red Day

Breakfast:

42g weetabix crunchy bran and 1/2 a pink grapefruit

Lunch:
Homemade broccoli, leek and courgette soup. 2 satusumas and a coconunt mullerlight

Dinner:
I'm not sure just yet however it will either be Smoked haddock, carrots, sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli or tinned stewing steak with onions and all the above veg... decisions decisions!

Snacks:
Strawberries and a Fibre Plus with a cuppa watching emmerdale later! Can you see a pattern forming here?! Not a creature of habbit, honest!!

Healthy Extras
A: 350ml skimmed milk
A: 42g Cheese - I will weigh this and eat it as it is... feels like im being naughty when i'm not!
B: 42g crunchy bran

Water intake - 4 pints with NAS Squash

I know! I could have had some cheese on toast or cheese on ryvita with my lunch however I know I'll much prefer to have a chocy fibre plus bar later tonight!

How did you get on at WW? x

It's days two but I think I'm doing ok so far doesn't feel like I'm dieting been eating what I want as I've had a hard few days shift wise but kept within my points

Well I ended up having Tesco stewed steak with mushrooms and onions and all the above veg. Couldn't be bothered with the cooking fish after walking the pooch

Also, day 1 on my new vibration plate today....

Baby-belle - cant wait to see how you get on at your WI next week! x

I will do hun... I've had it for over 2 months and today is the first day I've used it as I was worried about my weight plateauing which is daft really as it plateaued regardless!

Friday 4th November - Red Day

Breakfast:
Oat so simple with a scan bran. 1/2 a pink grapefruit

Lunch:
Homemade roasted tomato, red pepper and basil soup. 4 sesame ryvitas with 57g kerry low low spread - this is the first i have had this and it was yummy!

Dinner:
Left over Tesco stewed steak with onions and mushrooms 'fired' and mixed in, carrots, sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli

Snacks:
Strawberries and a Fibre Plus bar

Healthy Extras
A: 57g Kerry low low spreadable cheese
B: 4 sesame ryvita
B: Oat so simple

Water intake - 4 pints with NAS Squash

I am going to do another 10-15 minutes on my vibration plate. Im not quite sure what the correct amount of time i should be going on it for?? I bought it 2 months ago and yesterday was the first time I used it and today my body feels like it's been run over by a steam roller... that can only be a good thing ;)

Last edited:
Saturday 5th November - Extra Easy Day
A fantastic 1lb loss for me this week, I am most pleased... 4 more to go to get target :D

Breakfast:
Banana at WI and then when i got home i had a late breakfast/lunch2 x bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans

Snack:
Apple, ww yoghurt

Dinner:
Homemade chilli, rice and a large side salad

Evening snack
Strawberries

Healthy Extras:
A: 170ml skimmed milk/2 LCL triangles
B: Asda wholemeal pitta

I'll be saving a lot of my syns for Thursday evening as I have another black tie doo to go to so this evening i will be having a bottle of first cape wine (6 syns)... Updated - only managed half a bottle so only used 6 syns... happy days!

Total syns today: 6
Total syns for the week: 6

Last edited:
Sunday 6th November - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast:
Oat so simple and scan bran with skimmed milk. Half a pink grapefruit

Snack:
Apple, banana

Dinner:
Homemade chilli, rice and a large side salad and pitta bread

Evening snack
2 satsumas

Healthy Extras:
A: 175ml milk and 2 x LCT
B: Pitta bread

Total syns for the week: 6

Monday 7th November - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast:
Oat so simple and scan bran with skimmed milk. Half a pink grapefruit

Snack:
Apple, banana

Lunch:
Roasted tomato, red pepper and basil soup. WW yoghurt, satsuma

Dinner:
Homemade chilli, rice and a large side salad

Evening snack
Grapes, Alpen light 3 syns, thorntons chocolate 3.5 syns

Healthy Extras:
B: Scan bran and oat so simple

Total syns today: 6.5
Total syns for the week: 12.5

Last edited:
Already adding a banana and a pear to my snacks... Having a cr@p day at work and I'm working from home so I'm lucky I didn't end up reaching for a loaf of bread and marg... They way I'm feeling I could quite easily wade my way through the whole loaf!

Tuesday 8th November - Red Day

Breakfast:
Oat so simple and a scan bran. 1/2 pink grapefruit for afters

Lunch:
Homemade tomato, red pepper and basil soup. WW yoghurt and an apple

Snack: Banana

Dinner:
Im going to the carvery with my best friend tonight so i cant wait mmmm! I will have beef and turkey, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and cabbage if they have it. I will add at least 4 syns for stuffing, i love it!!!! and 2 syns for gravy. I might need to add a couple for the butter on the veg however i will see what its like when i get there.

Fibre Plus bar when i get back home later tonight

Healthy Extras
A: 42g Cheese - I will eat this as it is... yummm!
B: Oat so simple and scan bran

Total syns today: 6
Total syns for the week: 18.5

Last edited:
Just got back from the carvery and it was worth waiting for! The veg was a little disappointing to fit in with a red day. I had carrots, red cabbage and cauliflower, will need to add 2 syns as there was a bit of sauce in it and I had a slice or parsnip which I'll add 1 syn as I need to check my book to see how many syns they are on a red day. All in all that makes another 3 syns to add to my total

Heading into Thursday I will have circa 50 syns to play with on thursday night. Already picked my menu choice so my syns should well and truly cover my wineage for the evening!!!!!

wednesday 9th November - Red Day

Breakfast:
Oat so simple and a scan bran. 1/2 pink grapefruit for afters

Lunch:
Homemade roasted butternut squash and red pepper soup. WW yoghurt and 2 plums

Snack: Apple

Dinner:
Smocked haddock with sprouts, cauliflower, carrots and swede mash 1 butterbud (0.5 syn)

Fibre Plus bar

Healthy Extras
A: 42g Cheese - I will eat this as it is... yummm!
B: Oat so simple and scan bran

Total syns today: 0.5
Total syns for the week: 21

Last edited:
I've been a bit lazy and haven't updated my diary for a while. I now have 1.5lb left to lose to get me to target... Hopefully by the time I get there my brain will have caught up with my body!

If anybody does actually read this diary, please feel free to comment, it gets a bit lonely rambling away to yourself all the time!

If my syns look light this week it's because I'm saving them for Thursday as I have a black tie doo in London... I am aiming to saving 50 for it

Extra Easy

Breakfast: melon and grape snack box at WI. When I got back I had 2x bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and baked beans

Snack: satsuma and a banana

Dinner: smoked haddock, green beans, sprouts, carrots and swede, small dollop of mash

Snack: fibre plus bar HEXb, grapes whilst watching x factor with some first cape wine - possibly 6 syns as I won't have a full bottle

Syns today: 6 syns
Total syns for the week: 6 syns

Well this morning was different from a normally Sunday morning as we decided to go look at a car about 100 miles away so it meant that I didn't have my usual Sunday breakie!

Red Day

B: oat so simple and a scan bran. Banana

Snack: apple

L: bacon and egg sandwich HEXb. 1/2 tsp ketchup( 0.5 syns). Apple crumble yoghurt and raspberries

Snack: 2 satsumas

D: chicken in maggi sauce (3 syns), green beans, sprouts, carrots and swede

Snack: fruit salad box from M&S

Best add a couple of syns for some mini cheddars at the pub. I blame the pup, he loves them!

Syns today: 5.5
Syns for the week: 7.5

Last edited:
Just had the garlic maggi so juicy for dinner and oh my word, it was stunning! Got a feeling I'm going to stink tomorrow hee hee!

Back