BeckyT's Food Diary

Well this evening is going to be a trip to Chrshire to look at another car... hopefully this one will be is it's advertised :mad:. I think I am going to do a red day today however it may change depending on what time we get back home this evening!

Red Day

B: Oat so simple and scan bran and 1/2 a pink grapefruit

Snack: 2 x Satusumas

L: Courgette, leek and broccoli soup. 5 oat scan bran with 5 laughing cow light triangles and chopped tomatoes - I will have these later this arvo and I wont get back from Cheshire until late this evening

Snack: apple, banana

D: Possibly Tesco stewed steak with sprouts, carrots, swede, broccoli and green beans

Syns today:
Syns for the weeks: 7.5

Last edited:
Well finally got home at 8pm. Ended up getting the new car, it's lovely! I switched my insurance over onto the new car and kept the old one insured until tomorrow evening until its sold. On the way home with the new car the hubby followed me home in the old one and somebody drove straight into the back of him, typical!

Despite all of the hassle I still did all my veggies and an stewed steak for dinner while the hubby had a take away pizza... I am sooooo determined to get the last 1.5lb off to get to target...

Well hopefully today will be a better day car wise today!

Red Day

B: Oat so simple with scan bran. 1/2 a pink grapefruit

L: Homemade roasted tomato, red pepper and basil soup. 5 scan bran and 5 LCL triangles with chopped tomato

Snack: 2 satsumas

D: Left over stewed steak with mushrooms and onions. Veggies will be broccoli, carrots, swede and green beans

Snack: Multi pack snack a jacks 4.5 sysn

Syns today: 4.5
Syns this week: 12

Hi how are you? Just thought if up date you I've been doing we for 4 weeks and I've lost 2lbs slow I know but for me that's really good seen as I have STS on sw for 6 months + lol. I am 9.11 now although I had a bit of a bender last night and had a fat chicken burger and chips after but I've been on track today so I'm hoping it will level out.

Hope all is well

Belle

Hi ya hun!

2lbs off hey, well done... How are you finding ww compared to SW?

I've been doing really well until this morning and I gained 0.5lb. I was and still am gutted! The only thing I can put it down to us a black tie doo on thursday but the meal was practically free, didn't have a desert and I'd saved 50 syns for alcohol.

I am only 2lbs away from target but i secretly want to drop slightly lower than my target to play it safe. Guess I just have to put the gain behind me otherwise I will end up back at square one

Well done that's so close to target! I have 8lbs to go. Don't worry about that half a point it will come off in no time my weight fluctuates so much especially if I do exercise I also gain as I must retain water but then it does come of a few day later. I have three Xmas dos coming up gulp! I'd like another 4lbs fr Xmas really but for me that's asking a lot ha ha.

I'm finding it good I fin it easier with my life style as I'm usually in a rush but I'm still trying to get my was around all the points, I've been eating a lot more of what I want which is nice but have to really portion control.

Keep up the good work :)

I know 0.5lb is nothing it just sets you back a bit when you know you've accounted for everything and been good! Hey ho!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you with your 4lb... Let me know how you get on honey x

Hey hun

Sorry to hear about the car hope you got it sorted. Also about the 0.5lb gain but I bet you'll have that off no problem this week.

Loving your food diary. Take Care & Speak soon X

Hello you!

Thank you, I'm still gutted about the gain and finding it hard to carry on however I know I can't give up. It just annoys me when some people can eat what they want and still lose. I track every little thing that goes in my mouth and I have a small gain!

Hey ho... Ive come to far to throw it all away

How are you getting on? Have you managed to get back in the swing of it? x

Saturday 3rd December - EE

Banana at WI

B/L: smoked salmon in lemon and black pepper (1 syn). Scrambled egg made with skimmed milk. 1/2 a pink grapefruit

Snacks: apple, 2 satsumas. Oaty bar (4 syns)

D: homemade chilli and rice and wholemeal pitta HEXb and large side salad

Snacks: bottle of red 25.5 syns and grapes

Syns today 30.5
Syns for the week 30.5

4 pints of water with NAS

Last edited:
Sunday 4th December - EE

B/L: 2 x bacon, egg, sausage 0.5 syn, tomatoes, mushrooms and beans. 2 x ww bread and marg 1.5 syns

snack: banana and apple advent chocolate 1 syn

D: roast peppered pork, 1 roast potato made with fry light, mash, sprouts, carrots, green beans, parsnip and cauliflower. Stuffing 4 syns, gravy 2 syns

Snack: hot chocolate 2 syns, 2 satsumas and a handful of grapes

Syns today: 11
Syns for the week: 41.5

4 pints of water with NAS

Last edited:
Monday 5th December - Red Day

Breakfast: Oat so simple with scan bran (hexb). Advent choccy (1 syn)

Snack: 1/2 a pink grapefruit

Lunch: Homemade roasted tomato and red pepper soup.

Snack: 5 scan bran with 57g low low spreadable (hexa and hexb)

Dinner: Roast pork with sprouts, cauliflower, carrots and green beans. Gravy (2 syns)

Snack: 2 satsumas... adding an option hot coccy 2 syns

Syns today: 5
Syns for the week: 46.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 6th December - Red Day

Breakfast: Oat so simple with scan bran and a small banana (hexA & B)

Lunch: A mixture of homemade soups, not in the same bowl! Left over roasted tomato, red pepper and basil and then roasted butternut squash and red pepper soup which i made last night

Dinner: Smoked salmon with lemon and black pepper (1 syn), scrambled egg and 2 slice of ww brown bread (hexA) 2 tsp (1 syn)

Snack: 42g low low cheese to eat as it is...mmmm! Feels like i am being naughty when I'm not! ;)
2 x plums
Advent choccy

Syns today: 3
Syns for the week: 49.5

Last edited:
Just had an Alpen light bar 3 syns - total for the week 52.5 syns

The fruit ones are soooo much nicer than the chocolate ones

Last edited:
Wednesday 7th December - Red Day

Breakfast: Oat so simple with scan bran and skimmed milk HexA & B

Snack: 1/2 pink grapefruit

Lunch: Roasted butternut squash, red pepper and chilli soup. Apple

Dinner: Smoked haddock with cauliflower, carrots, swede and sprouts

Snack: Fibre plus HexB, 42g Low Low cheese HexB
Advent choccy

Syns today: 1
Syns for the week: 53.5

Last edited:
Need to add alpen light, 2 plums and a pear... Boredom got the better of me this afternoon

Syns for the week 56.5

Thursday 8th December - Red Day

Well I think today is going to be a red day as we are going out for a meal tonight to a Brazilian restaurant. Ive looked at their menu and it appears to be lots of meat and there is a large salad bar so finger crossed, for once it really is going to be SW friendly!

Breakfast: Oat so simple with scan bran - think i may need to start varying my breakie however oat so simple is soooo much more filling that other cereals and it's lovely and warm this time of year!

Snack: 1/2 grapefruit

Lunch: Homemade vegetable soup

Snack: apple

Dinner - I will update later, I'll try not to have my other A & B incase tonights meal turns my day to EE

Last edited:
Woo hooo, not going our for a meal tonight as its been canceled which I'm really pleased about as the weather is shocking.

Having to have a rethink about dinner and I'm thinking gammon, egg, lots of roasted to notes and mushrooms

Friday 9th December - Red day

Well last day before weigh in... 2lb's is all I need to get me target, I have everything crossed and the tears of happiness are ready to flow if I do it!

Breakfast: oat so simple with scan bran

Snack: apple, advent choccy

Lunch: ham wholemeal roll small handful of crisps 2 syns. Fruit salad and shape yoghurt 0.5 syns

Snack: pear

Dinner: smoked salmon with scrambled eggs and tomato

Snack 2 fibre plus bars 11 syns

Syns today 3.5
Syns for the week: 71.5

Last edited:
Saturday 10th December - Extra Easy

Today I reached my target and to say that I am over the moon is an understatement:p It really hasnt been an easy journey as I have certainly been thrown some curve balls however for once in my life I have stuck with it and it has paid off!

We are out for a meal in Manchester tonight and I have looked at the menu a few times and it really, really isnt SW friendly. I eat out a lot during the week as I work away quite a bit so I am used to have to make 'good choices' however Im really going to struggle with their menu - they should be ashamed lol!

Breakie: Banana at group and when I got back home I have my late breakfast/lunch
2 x bacon, egg, beans. tomatoes, mushrooms

Snack: Pear

I will have some homemade chunky veg soup before we got to Manchester as we are not sitting down to eat until 9.15pm :wave_cry:

I will update my evening meal tomorrow - wish me luck!!

Back