BeckyT's Food Diary

In that case I would start one as soon as poss! There 'could' be something you are doing slightly wrong and people will help you out x

Kick up the bum required and I have become lazy with my food diary so I shall start again from today. Still going to group on saturday however I am going to avoid the scales until next Saturday as I know I have put a couple of lbs on and I want them off for next time I jump on them :wave_cry:

3 weeks today I will be sat at the airport so one big last push required!! Ive come this far, I cant let myself slip now

Thursday 1st March - Red Day

Breakfast: Chopped strawberries and onken vanilla yoghurt

Lunch: Homemade roasted tomato, red pepper and basil soup. 42g Low Low cheese (HexA)

Dinner: Tesco stewed steak with chopped muchrooms and onions served with carrots, swede and sprouts

Snack: Christmas scanbran - I wonder if i will be bored of this by next christmas?! 2 x Hexb + 4 syns

Syns today 4 syns

Walkies today - 3 miles :chores016:
Walkies this week - 16 miles :chores016:
I have also been on my vibration plate Mon, Tues, Weds, & Thurs... hoping my cellulite will look better in 3 weeks!!

Sazbirl said:
I've red your diary, think you are doing great :) I'm sure you will look lovely on your hol's :)

Thank you!! Just need to give myself a massive kick up the bum!

I wish somebody would bring my willpower back! x

Well I weighed in today at home and I am 7.5lbs up which isnt great to say that I will be stepping on a plane 2 weeks today. Im trying to put a positive spin on it, I am only 4lbs up from my first target which was 9st 6lbs so I've decided that I want to try and get back to 9st 6lbs for two weeks today then fingers crossed I might actually come back from holiday still in the 9's... :p well I can only hope! :wave_cry:

I need to give myself a target even though I know I am not going to get back to 9st 2lbs for my holiday, i am soooo disapointed with myself :cry:

Thursday 7th March - Red Day

Breakfast: 35g porridge with skimmed milk (HexB & A) 1/4 pink grapefruit

Lunch: Homemade roasted tomato and red pepper soup. Apple

Dinner: Smoked cobbler, carrot and swede mash with a butterbud 0.5 syn and sprouts

Snack: half a crimbo scan bran cake 2 syns and HEXb

I need to get to the supermarket today to stock up, hopefully it will help me with some inspiration to get motivated again

Syns today: 2.5

Walkies: 3.5 miles :chores016:

Last edited:
Hi BeckyT. I am new to SW and have just been getting some ideas from your food diary. I am a similar starting weight to you and after 3 weeks am becoming a bit dis heartened with my weight loss. I seem to be eating so much healthier than I did before (i think i may begin to resemble an apple soon!) but am only losing a small amount each week. I tend to cheat and weigh myself a few times during the week and find i weigh heavier than the week before. I am doing SW online and so have decided to look on here for inspiration.

Well I think I need to revive my old diary and get myself back on to plan as I am very quickly putting weight back on :eek:

I am now 10st 10lb which is 1st 4lbs above my first target and a whopping 1st 8lbs above my second target :wave_cry: So enough is enough as my new lovely size 10 and size 8 clothes dont fit me any more so today is the start of me being focussed... again!!

I have a black tie doo on Thursday so I will be holding back as many syns for alcohol as I can

Monday 21st May - Red Day

Breakfast: Oat so simple with scan bran and skimmed milk, 1/2 a grapefruit

Lunch: Roasted tomato and red pepper soup, muller yoghurt & an apple

Dinner: Smoked haddock, cauliflower, carrot and swede mash 0.5 syn, green beans and broccoli

Snack scan bran cake 1 HEXb + 5 syns

Syns today: 5.5
Syns for the week: 5.5

Dog walking: 3.5 miles

Last edited:
Hi BeckyT. I am new to SW and have just been getting some ideas from your food diary. I am a similar starting weight to you and after 3 weeks am becoming a bit dis heartened with my weight loss. I seem to be eating so much healthier than I did before (i think i may begin to resemble an apple soon!) but am only losing a small amount each week. I tend to cheat and weigh myself a few times during the week and find i weigh heavier than the week before. I am doing SW online and so have decided to look on here for inspiration.

Hi Johanna

Stop peaking!!! Your weight will fluctuate sooooo much throughout the week and you will only end up becoming disheartened and which could lead to you giving up so it's really not worth it. The plan works so trust it and you will see the results, i promise!!

I got right down to my lowest target and have piled some of it back on which mainly started from going on holiday and not getting my mojo back.... today is a new day and it's tome for me to put a stake in the ground and get back on plan, I've done it once so i can do it again!!

Good luck with your journey and let me know how you are getting on x

Hi becky
Its really hard to stay at target weights, I have been down as low as 9 stone, felt great bought all new clothes then slowley climbed up again. Trouble is I love my food thats why I thought SW sounded like my kind of thing Its just getting used to a new way of eating. I have made myself a promise not to have multiple weigh ins and leave it until my saturday morning wi I have also taken my measurements then even if I dont lose the lbs I can compare the inches hopefully. I've just finished my nightshifts which I find difficult as I'm awake more than ususal hence thinking about food! Anyway glad to hear you're back on track again. Have a good time Thursday and keep in touch x

johannab said:
Hi becky
Its really hard to stay at target weights, I have been down as low as 9 stone, felt great bought all new clothes then slowley climbed up again. Trouble is I love my food thats why I thought SW sounded like my kind of thing Its just getting used to a new way of eating. I have made myself a promise not to have multiple weigh ins and leave it until my saturday morning wi I have also taken my measurements then even if I dont lose the lbs I can compare the inches hopefully. I've just finished my nightshifts which I find difficult as I'm awake more than ususal hence thinking about food! Anyway glad to hear you're back on track again. Have a good time Thursday and keep in touch x

Ohhhhhh I could have written this myself!! I bought myself a whole new wardrobe and hardly any of it fits! I'm trying to not get down about the fact that I won't be wearing a size 8-10 dress on Thursday, instead it will be a size 12. I know a size 12 is still slim but I know it's not the size I want to be wearing!

Taking your measurements is a really good idea, I didn't it before and it's surprising how much your body changes

I love my food too but I just have to keep asking myself what do I want more, to eat that mahooooosive bag of kettle chips and chocolate bar or to fit back into my slinky clothes x

Tuesday 22nd May - Red Day

Well I've managed a full day on plan, let's see if I can make it two!

Breakfast: 35g porridge made with skimmed milk 1/2 grapefruit

Snack apple

Lunch: Pilchards in tomato sauce and salad with a boiled egg

S slice of warburtons white bread with butter 7.5 syns... Why oh why did I eat it?

Dinner: We are having a BBQ after we've walked the pooch. Hubby has full fat burgers and sausages and i'm having a homemade burger, marinated chicken skewers and large salad 1 syn for tomato sauce

Syns today 8.5
Syns for the week 14

Last edited:
Just subscribing so i have it for ref xx

Back