BeckyT's WW Food Diary

morning huni!
SOrry to hear about john last night! it is the lil things that count! sometimes it gets me down when carl has his days off but still expects me to do everything and sometimes offering to wash up or offering to make dinner makes all the difference!
o a night out in London how exciting! u off there with works or friends
xxx

Yeah it's someone's leaving doo. I'm getting the train down at 2pm and will be drinking from 4.30'ish... My strategy is to eat as much as I can so that I don't get drunk too quickly!!!!!! x

Thanks all... He's not a lazy ass as he has refurbished the whole house over the last 3 years and has done all the organising and has done a lot of the donkey work on the extension. It would just have been nice to make my dinner when I was so tired and so couldn't be bothered. Hey ho...

Well I ordered a top off of eBay on the 18th that still isn't here and I wanted to wear it in my night out in London tomorrow so I had to order two emergency tops from next last night... I hope one of them looks nice. Serves me right for still being in the 11's at the end of Jan x

11's crew! Not for long though x

Back