BeckyT's WW Food Diary

I've never had them before. I'm not a fan of the mint one, its far too minty for my liking but the raspberry one was gorgeous x

I am here my lovely! Been standing on scaffolding most of the day whilst John does the roof of the extension. Also been catching up on some very much needed sleep! X

I am here my lovely! Been standing on scaffolding most of the day whilst John does the roof of the extension. Also been catching up on some very much needed sleep! X

Ahhhhh bless you, how's it all coming along? X

Getting there slowly but surely. We are two weeks behind as we couldn't get the building inspector to come out because of the snow. The joiner that came to put the roof joists on yesterday also fits kitchens so I am quietly hoping that John will get him back to fit ours so it might look something like when I get back from holibobs x

Getting there slowly but surely. We are two weeks behind as we couldn't get the building inspector to come out because of the snow. The joiner that came to put the roof joists on yesterday also fits kitchens so I am quietly hoping that John will get him back to fit ours so it might look something like when I get back from holibobs x

Ahhhh bless ya!!! How's the diet going? Xx

45 days to holibobs! My scales are out of sight and out of mind and it is full steam ahead. It doesnt really matter what the number says on the scales as I wont like it any way so there is no point stressing about it. I've been messing around for 2 months so I only have myself to blame. My mind is a little distracted with other things at the moment so all being well it will take my mind off of food.

Heading down south today so my plan will look like this...

B: Choc shake with chocolate milk + herbal tea

S: Tomato and basil soup + herbal tea

L: Choc shake with chocolate milk + herbal tea

D: Possibly carvery which will be beef and turkey with veggies

Glad the kitchen extension seems to be full steam ahead again!! I hate this part of building, only get excited when its time to decorate pick the kitchen and colours etc!!!!!

Yesterday didn't go as planned :'( Today is yet another new day...

I am down south again and will be back home tonight. Planning isn't great today but I'll just take it one meal at a time as I HAVE to get back on track

B: scrambled eggs with beans - FREE

S: Apple

L: There is a sandwich shop across from the office so unless I have a jacket pot and beans it will have to be sandwich and I know that will send me on a slippery down hill slope so JP will most likely be

D: Not got a scooby... Might have to get something from asda

Will update later x

Good morning Becky!!

Don't fall for the hot cross buns in asda like I did!!! Lol (oh they tasted sooooo good!!!)

Have a good day!! X

Back