BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Good morning Becky!!

Don't fall for the hot cross buns in asda like I did!!! Lol (oh they tasted sooooo good!!!)

Have a good day!! X

Morning hun!

Still nothing this morning...

Oh, why did you have to mention hot cross buns?! Actually I don't think that they are too many pp. trouble is I can't just stop at one and John doesn't like them x

Well I have just had one mahoooosive kick up the bum... I've just watched the brain hospital and there was a guy on there who was a director of arts at Liverpool uni and he was diagnosed with brain and lung cancer

He was such an articulate and intelagant man, within 6 months of his diagnosis he was gone... Life is just far too short sometimes and we have absolutely no control over it :'(

Tomorrow is a new day and will be 6 days from my holibobs... I am going to give it my all.

If you see me wanting to give in, just remind me of this post x

The C word really scares me especially wat it can do in such short amount of time! It scares me SO much!!

Ur right life is far 2 short!
Xxx

6 weeks today I will be sat in the departure lounge waiting for my flight!

It's going to be high protein low carb part from carbs all the way...

B: chocolate shake with choccy milk + herbal tea

S: banana + herbal tea

L: chocolate shake with choccy milk + herbal tea

S: Home made bacon quiche

D: chargrilled chicken with roasted courgette, red pepper, cherry tomatoes and onion

2-3 litres of water

Dog walkies 4 miles

Last edited:
Well when I cam back from my holiday last year I was in the 10's and I was in the 9's when I went!!!! They still fitted nicely when i came home so I really need to be as low in the 10's as possible

My plan is to stick to HL, high protein and low carb... after two weeks of following the plan before I lost 11.5lbs so if I give it my best shot for the next 6 weeks I should hopefully be under 10st 6lbs. I hope i am not panic buying clothes the week before I go! x

You can get to that goal xx you know it works if you stick to it xx and one thing about you Becky, you are bloody determined xx

Good luck! Hopefully the holiday will be a great incentive. And I'm very definitely on the wagon with you now!

Well it's only 40 days so I am going to give it my all.... I've even thought about having some shakes whilst I'm on holibobs!!!!!!! x

Haha! My plan is sf for that week so I can live on grilled meat. Vines leaves are sf too right?!

Haha! My plan is sf for that week so I can live on grilled meat. Vines leaves are sf too right?!

What are vine leaves?

My meals are usually grilled meat or steamed fish although I am going to make a chicken jalfrazi from the hairy dieters book today for dinner tomorrow night mmmmmmm! x

I think the Greek name is dolmades and they're green leaves wrapped around rice mixed with olive oil, lemon juice and herbs or something like that. You can get them in the supermarket here or on some of the fancier food markets but they're delicious!

Back