BeckyT's WW Food Diary

its nice when you meet like that. sounds like a romantic love story lol x

Morning all!

Life seems to be a bit up in the air with me at the minute which I have decided is a good thing as its taking my mind off of food. I had a 100% day yesterday so here's to another one today...

I will be taking Alfie out for 4 miles at lunchtime and then out again for another 3 miles after work. Good exercise and great thinking time :D

Left over spag bol with my 0 carb spaghetti tonight x

I'm easing myself in to start properly Sunday had to wait for packs plus a night out tonight so going to start it 100% Sunday

Well good luck! I have a night out next Wednesday that I am sooooo looking forward to but for once I am not letting it send me off tracks! x

Well good luck! I have a night out next Wednesday that I am sooooo looking forward to but for once I am not letting it send me off tracks! x

Well having alcohol is off track for this diet so I thought I wld start properly Sunday obviously we need to live but I need to try and adapt around the diet

Well having alcohol is off track for this diet so I thought I wld start properly Sunday obviously we need to live but I need to try and adapt around the diet

It probably is for HL but I have lost track of the times I have declined nights out and meals out as I havent got enough points or it's too close to weigh in etc. I need to start living my life for me which in a strange way has given me a boost to get the weight off... x

Morning babe :)

U do need to live ur life, and u shouldn't b turning down nights out ect.. U will shift the weight u want to loss I no u will! But I am totally agreeing that u need to have a life outside of HL as well!
Hope everything is ok, not long till ur holiday (lucky u!)
Xxxxxx

Wooooo hooooooo! I have just got an external exchange for the weeks that I own so I will have 2 weeks in the sun all to myself, I cant flipping wait! Just what I need right now! As much as i love my MIL and FIL, I just need some thinking time and my own space! x

Wooooo hooooooo! I have just got an external exchange for the weeks that I own so I will have 2 weeks in the sun all to myself, I cant flipping wait! Just what I need right now! As much as i love my MIL and FIL, I just need some thinking time and my own space! x

Nothing better than time to yourself! Its hard stuff to find! Hehe xx

Back