BeckyT's WW Food Diary

BeckyT said:
I had about 25 weeklies and all of my dailies each week x

Just wondering as I always use mine. I couldn't imagine not having them haha. Was wondering if u didn't have any with your 3lb loss xxx

Tano said:
Just wondering as I always use mine. I couldn't imagine not having them haha. Was wondering if u didn't have any with your 3lb loss xxx

Yep, only had half of them. I couldn't do it every week, it just worked out last week that I didn't need them all and I didn't see the point having them all if I didn't need them x

If becky hadnt had her 25 weeklies it wouldnt of been enough to even lose another pound, wouldn't of been worth it ;)

i will always use some of my weeklys! they r there 2 b used arent they lol! i dnt tihnk i will have tem all every week but i dare say this week i will!!
xxxxx

well done that is fantastic!!! go you!!

i have been pondering about weeklies all week and i have 2 left but did have a lot at the weekend. my leader says use them all but then i will feel like iv cheated iv used all mine and feel so much better in myself but we will see. Your walking will be helping massivly too.

keep up the good work chick xx

Your weeklies are there to be used so defo use them if you need them. I haven't done anything or been out any where so I haven't needed them all so I just didn't see the point in eating them if I didn't need them x

Just about to spend the next 2 hours on the M1 for a four hour meeting and then probably 3 hours back up the m1 as the traffic is never good on a Friday! I have my ww sweets to keep me going!

Food today will be something like...

B: Porridge with scan bran and milk 7pp

S: banana

L: lunch will be another buffet lunch :-( I will choose wisely and i am going to take a flask of soup that I can have when I leave 10pp

S we sweets 1pp

D: Stewed steak and veggies 6pp

S: crisps 2pp

26/26 dailies

I don't think I will get out with Alfie today, I will have to see what time I get back

Vibration plate 10 mins

Just about to spend the next 2 hours on the M1 for a four hour meeting and then probably 3 hours back up the m1 as the traffic is never good on a Friday! I have my ww sweets to keep me going!

Food today will be something like...

B: Porridge with scan bran and milk 7pp

S: banana

L: lunch will be another buffet lunch :-( I will choose wisely and i am going to take a flask of soup that I can have when I leave 10pp

S we sweets 1pp

D: Stewed steak and veggies 6pp

S: crisps 2pp

26/26 dailies

I don't think I will get out with Alfie today, I will have to see what time I get back

Vibration plate 10 mins

Ouch a 4 hour meeting? rather you than me hun! but food looks good again :D

i am so annoyed with my self i wantd to get some ww last nights but my mate went up n i got us both a drink n then by time she had come back i had forgotten coz i was dealing with lucas!!! jus have 2 make do for this week and get some next thursday! xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
i am so annoyed with my self i wantd to get some ww last nights but my mate went up n i got us both a drink n then by time she had come back i had forgotten coz i was dealing with lucas!!! jus have 2 make do for this week and get some next thursday! xxx

What did you forget to get? x

SammieAnn87 said:
hahah silly me see 2 forgetful i wanted 2 get some sweets from class ! doh x

Ha ha! They are a godsend when I spend hours in the care. They stop me getting bored and stop me from eating rubbish x

Just walked 7 miles with Alfie and burnt 545 calories (it took me 2 hours). I'd have to walk another 35 miles to lose 1lb of fat!!!!!

Every little helps I suppose!

Off to make a huge batch or carrot and leek soup for lunches next week

How much ah man that's shocking lol

Mmmm I had soup yest its the time of yr for it now x

I know... Some how don't think I'll be walking 35 more miles this week... There isn't enough hours in the day!! x

Food and wine will look something like this...

B: raspberries and grapes with ww Greek style yoghurt 1pp

L: homemade roasted tomato and red pepper soup 0pp. Apple 0pp jumbo snack a jack 1pp

No wine so far....!!!

D: Chosen by you beef bourguignon and mash 8pp served with spouts green beans and carrots 0pp

Now for the wine.... Yay! Will have some grapes later if I want to snack on something

Wine 10pp

20/26 dailies
0/49 weeklies

Walked Alfie for 7 miles = 9 AP earned
Also went on my vibration plate too

Come here you little red dress lol!!!

Edited: didn't drink anywhere as much wine as I'd budgeted for and it was too late to do anything about eating the rest of my dailies

Last edited:
Back