BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Well done you. I went for a ww pizza and asda didn't have any so I pointed out a KFC and had that. Much better planning after last week lol back on it tomorrow x

What did you have from KFC, I've never been a fan but it must be 12 years ago since I last went!

The asda beef bourguignon was absolutely delish! It's the nicest meal of there's that I've had... Will defo be buying it again! x

Zinger burger lol it was nice but It was purely for quickness I was starving

I looked at the corned beef has but I eat with my eyes I think and it didn't look appealing lol I need to go shopping ill have a look at that x

Just doesn't look it but ill give it a go x

how is your wine??
do you like quorn? iv just got some of there "chicken fillets" im gonna give it a go tomorrow x

Morning!

I only managed just under half a bottle and then had a hoc chocolate!

I've had quorn mince which I'm not that bothered about, I don't think theres any texture to it. I've had the quorn peppered burgers and they are nice... Not sure how many pp they are thought...

You'll have to let me know what chicken is like... Might be nice in a wrap! x

Well that's what I thought or in the petit pain buns.x

I love the petit pains! I sometimes have one for lunch with beef and horseradish... Feels like I'm having a right treat! x

Hi !

Long time no see! How are you doing on weight watchers?? Xx

Cai said:
Hi !

Long time no see! How are you doing on weight watchers?? Xx

Hi Cai

I'm loving it!!!! I have to say I much prefer it to SW and I never thought I'd say that! I wish I had made the switch sooner and then I wouldn't have piled all my weight back on!

I keep looking in on your diary just to see how your getting on... Seems like you've got your head back In the right space :) x

Yeah (for now)!!

Reading this tho makes me think that a change would do me good next time I totally fall off the wagon!!! Lol.

How much u lost again?? Xx

Cai said:
Yeah (for now)!!

Reading this tho makes me think that a change would do me good next time I totally fall off the wagon!!! Lol.

How much u lost again?? Xx

That's what happened to me and I just couldn't get my mojo back... Completely kicking myself now :-(

I've lost 10lb in 4 weeks... Only another 28.5lb to go!!!!!

Have you ever tried ww? x

BeckyT said:
That's what happened to me and I just couldn't get my mojo back... Completely kicking myself now :-(

I've lost 10lb in 4 weeks... Only another 28.5lb to go!!!!!

Have you ever tried ww? x

Not for many moons!! I did it about 10 yrs go so I know it has all changed since then :)

I will keep at the SW seeing as I have almost got bk on it! And then if I can't get it to stick I will 'go to the dark side' lol.
It does look more 'normal' and potentially not as expensive!! The expense of all the fresh fruits etc is sometimes undoable for me! Lol.

Yr doing really well tho, keep it up :) I will follow with a view to switch xx

Another 6 miles clocked up today! Little red dress here I come... I sooooooooo hope I can wear it in 7 weeks time x

I'm sure you will if your focused you will but don't dishearten your self. I'm too hard on myself I'd become obsessed lol slow and steady is the way too lose it d

Food today so far....

B: 30g porridge, scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp

L: Home made carrot and leek soup 0pp rich tea biscuit 1pp

Went to the pub and had 3 halves 9pp, half crisps 3pp and some peanuts 4pp

D: Aldi 296g stewed steak 6pp with mushrooms and onions, sprouts, green beans and carrots

S: jumbo snack a jack 1pp and satsuma 0pp

26/26 dailies
5/49 weeklies

7pp earned for 6 miles (90 mins walking)

Last edited:
sarahloub1 said:
I'm sure you will if your focused you will but don't dishearten your self. I'm too hard on myself I'd become obsessed lol slow and steady is the way too lose it d

Snap! When I was on SW I became obsessed, i let it take over my life. I really want to get into my red dress for the 29th Nov and I'd really love to wear my skinny jeans on crimbo day and then after that the pressure will be off and then the weight can come off in its own time x

Ohh iv seen these plum skinny jeans in primark and I know there only £11 I refuse to buy them yet and I want to wear them on Xmas day and that's why I won't buy them now its a mini goal for me :) x

sarahloub1 said:
Ohh iv seen these plum skinny jeans in primark and I know there only £11 I refuse to buy them yet and I want to wear them on Xmas day and that's why I won't buy them now its a mini goal for me :) x

They sound nice... Do you think they will still have them in two months time if you don't buy them now?

Anything I buy is always in a size 10, I just can't bare to but it in a bigger size x

Back