BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Nando's was devine.... Can't believe I haven't really had nandos in my life... Defo 11pp well eaten!

I also got my paws on some M&S cherry scones for 4pp each.... Can't wait to get back home to try them mmmmmmm!

Have I ever told you that I lurveeeeeeee weight watchers!!

I really need to go nandos! I've never been there either but I hear so many people rave about the food that I think I'm gonna have to!

This is my 2nd day of doing ww ( was doing sw) so I'm gonna subscribe to your diary if that's ok so I can get some ideas xx

lisa2 said:
I really need to go nandos! I've never been there either but I hear so many people rave about the food that I think I'm gonna have to!

This is my 2nd day of doing ww ( was doing sw) so I'm gonna subscribe to your diary if that's ok so I can get some ideas xx

Hi Lisa

Subscribe away!

How are you finding it compared to SW? I'm on my 5th week now and it's flown by and I'm loving it. I don't think I'll ever go back to SW now x

BeckyT said:
Hi Lisa

Subscribe away!

How are you finding it compared to SW? I'm on my 5th week now and it's flown by and I'm loving it. I don't think I'll ever go back to SW now x

Arrrgggghhhh why do you say these things for me to see?! :-(
I'm seriously thinking about WW now !!! I know how pro SE you were before and it scares me!!

BeckyT said:
Hi Lisa

Subscribe away!

I'm liking it so far and find I'm eating when hungry instead of reaching for free food when bored, just think its fits in with life much easier than sw.....I'll see how I feel next week lol. X

Hey hun, im new to all this and was just reading your diary - your doing so well and your food sounds fab :)
Hope u dont mind me asking but where do u get your soup recip from?

pippaskunk said:
Hey hun, im new to all this and was just reading your diary - your doing so well and your food sounds fab :)
Hope u dont mind me asking but where do u get your soup recip from?

Hi ya hun!

The roasted tomatoe, red peeper and basil soup, which Is stunning, i picked up from a SW soup book but its still 0pp on WW

All the others I kind of just made up with the veg that I have left! I basically chop everything up, boil it with stock and then blitz it on a blender. I always add lots of garlic to make it tasty!

How long have you been on WW, are you enjoying it? x

i wud never go back on SW coz almost everything is free i ate alot more and because on extra easy (what i did) u cud have meat carbs and veg and coz stuff like carbs were free i wud have has much as i liked? not good so least on ww portion control is key!!
i cnt wait to have my points lowered even by one or two!!
how did u like nandos beckie isnt it amazin i love nandos!! i loved mine saturday night it was amazin!!
xx

Hi ya hun!

The roasted tomatoe, red peeper and basil soup, which Is stunning, i picked up from a SW soup book but its still 0pp on WW

All the others I kind of just made up with the veg that I have left! I basically chop everything up, boil it with stock and then blitz it on a blender. I always add lots of garlic to make it tasty!

How long have you been on WW, are you enjoying it? x

This is my first week, me and a friend at work are doing it :) Ive also been on SW before but that didnt really work for me as eating as much as u like doesnt work for me lol
I am enjoying it but im just looking for new meal ideas esp as winter is coming and i love stodge lol

SammieAnn87 said:
i wud never go back on SW coz almost everything is free i ate alot more and because on extra easy (what i did) u cud have meat carbs and veg and coz stuff like carbs were free i wud have has much as i liked? not good so least on ww portion control is key!!
i cnt wait to have my points lowered even by one or two!!
how did u like nandos beckie isnt it amazin i love nandos!! i loved mine saturday night it was amazin!!
xx

Couldn't agree more!!

Nandos was totes amazeballs!!! I have a loyalty card now and the amount of times I'm away from home cos of work I'll be clocking up free meals in no time ha ha!!

Left you a message on your diary about tea lights for your wedding tables x

This is my first week, me and a friend at work are doing it :) Ive also been on SW before but that didnt really work for me as eating as much as u like doesnt work for me lol
I am enjoying it but im just looking for new meal ideas esp as winter is coming and i love stodge lol

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-propoints-plan-recipes/216445-dubchicks-recipes.html

try this huni there are some gawjus meal ideas i have tried the sausage and bacon potato bake and it is delish i am cookin the chicken cacciatore tomorrow sounds amazin! hope u find some nice recipes on there xxx

i no hun thank u we already have fish bowls it wud b lovely for u n jon t b at my night do eeekkkkkkkk! so happy about johns possible change of heart about the holiday xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
i no hun thank u we already have fish bowls it wud b lovely for u n jon t b at my night do eeekkkkkkkk! so happy about johns possible change of heart about the holiday xxx

Ooooooo! I think we might be free 10 months tomorrow!! x

SammieAnn87 said:
haha good ;) will ave t get ur number...
becky is oil 0pp like veg oil sunflower oil?xx

Nope!!! Sunflower oil is 1pp per teaspoon. I always use fry light now as that's 0pp... John hates the stuff but he's not the one that does all the cooking ;-) x

You can get a fry light that's sunflower oil too but that's 0pp too (if that's any help) xx

sarahloub1 said:
You can get a fry light that's sunflower oil too but that's 0pp too (if that's any help) xx

Yeah you're right, the sunflower one doesn't smell as funny as the extra virgin one x

My second wedding anniversary today... Can't believe it's been 2 years!!! Truly was the happiest day of my life

Just updating my food diary as I will be on meetings for most of the day and then I have a 3-4 hour drive back up north and then we are out for a meal

B: hotel scrambled eggs and beans 7pp

L: buffet lunch yet again... Will try and reign myself in... Will say 10pp to be safe

S: ww sweets driving home

D: gammon, eggs and a few pots (maybe) and lots of veg. Plus a couple of halves

Will defo be over my points today but I have all of my weeklies so no need for me to stress

Cross your fingers for the holibobs answer!! x

Back