BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Its something to aim for tho the "diet" is a massive help to achieve it.

I'll sponsor you too xx

sarahloub1 said:
Its something to aim for tho the "diet" is a massive help to achieve it.

I'll sponsor you too xx

Bless you! I don't think I'd be allowed to ask for sponsor from here... I think I might be breaking the rules... Could be wrong though x

You can set up a just give ( I think that's what its called) and people from anywhere can sponsar you like facebook ans Twitter etc x

Just giving. But just see nearer the time x

Bless you! I don't think I'd be allowed to ask for sponsor from here... I think I might be breaking the rules... Could be wrong though x

yuo can put a link to your just giving and put it in your signature :)

I'd also be happy to sponsor you :)

Thank you all, that's really lovely!

I was counting up the about of people that would sponsor me last night and I only came up with about 19! I will do my best to raise as much as I can as its for such a good charity but I still want to it regardless x

Facebook is another great tool to get sponsors hun :) you would be surprised who would be willing to spare a few pounds to help a good cause :)

*sarah-lou* said:
Facebook is another great tool to get sponsors hun :) you would be surprised who would be willing to spare a few pounds to help a good cause :)

Yeah I will defo be posting it on my FB page x

Goo luck for WI tonight. Xx

Weigh day today! I will try to go with an open mind tonight but I do know what I want to see! :scale:

Food for today..

B: The usual, 30g porridge, scan bran and skimmed milk (7pp), grapefruit (0pp)

L: Ham and tomato sandwich (6pp), apple (0pp)

D: Aldi breaded haddock (5pp) 150g McCain rustic oven chips (5pp) 150g mushy peas (3pp) portobello mushroom and roasted tomato 0pp

26/26 dailies
32/49 weeklies
Walkies today will be another 4 miles so that will total 35 miles this week... I've never walked that far :clap:

Last edited:
Here to follow! And I'm so glad I caught the end of that conversation about Just Giving links. I'll be begging for sponsorship in the new year so I'll be sure to sponsor you when you need it!

Here to follow! And I'm so glad I caught the end of that conversation about Just Giving links. I'll be begging for sponsorship in the new year so I'll be sure to sponsor you when you need it!

Morning honey... follow away!

I noticed on your goals on your signature earlier and I replied to your post on Sarah's diary... I take my hat off to you on the running front! I have considered it many times over the last month or so however I think its because there are so many organised running events that you can enter which would give me something to aim for. That said, I really dont enjoy running. I was so pleased when i found the Shine event for next year as I now have something to aim for other than just walking the dog! x

Morning honey... follow away!

I noticed on your goals on your signature earlier and I replied to your post on Sarah's diary... I take my hat off to you on the running front! I have considered it many times over the last month or so however I think its because there are so many organised running events that you can enter which would give me something to aim for. That said, I really dont enjoy running. I was so pleased when i found the Shine event for next year as I now have something to aim for other than just walking the dog! x

Thank you! I still find it a real challenge but I am slowly starting to enjoy it and even crave it on rare occasions! I really never thought I'd be a runner!

I'm impressed by your walking goals too ! A half marathon is not to be sniffed at! When I've done runs so far there are always a good number of power walkers there too and as long as the organisers don't have anything against you walking it or any limits on the time taken then you should definitely go for these as well! Signing up to something definitely helps to keep you motivated!

weigh in day :D

hmmm I gonna say 2.5lb!!!

Back