BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Take them now! I didn't do any and wish I had so gonna do them today. I did try on the dress that's on my pic and its loose round the back so was chuffed xxx

Me 2 hun xxx

Well done on the weigh in! I know its frustrating when you 'just' lose a lb but it all adds up in the end xx

Ooh I'm gonna go get my tape measure out!

lisa2 said:
Well done on the weigh in! I know its frustrating when you 'just' lose a lb but it all adds up in the end xx

Ooh I'm gonna go get my tape measure out!

They do add up indeed! Easing off on the exercise front this week so hopefully next week I will drop into the 10's! x

Having a pants day at work and I just want to turn to the red wine and a very, very large bag of kettle chips... Hmmmm!

BeckyT said:
Having a pants day at work and I just want to turn to the red wine and a very, very large bag of kettle chips... Hmmmm!

Mmmmmmmm I know that feeling! If the weeklies allow it, do it!!! X

Mmmm kettle chips are soooooo nice....I cannot go a day without crisps x

I know and kettle chips rock!!!! I've already had 10 weeklies (go me!) I reckon a large bag of kettle chips and a bottle of wine would defo use up the other 39 no problemo!

I know it would be a slippery downhill slope if I did so I'll have to try and stay away x

Well I'm probably going to use all mine tonight! Im out drinking with the girls from work! Might have to get a ww pizza tomoz instead of a real one :(

You cannot get fresh ones where I live anymore just frozen ones and I don't think they look nice x

sarahloub1 said:
You cannot get fresh ones where I live anymore just frozen ones and I don't think they look nice x

Oh no!!! Really?!?! I'd love a real one! :(

no not from asda or morrisons gutted coz iv been looking at them for yrs i think and as soon as i go to get one they stopped doing them pfft:banghead:

I like the frozen one I think its alright! I looked in Asda today dint see the big fresh pizza's but still did the lil oval ones.
Xx

Ah when I asked they said they took them off....gutted x

I know and kettle chips rock!!!! I've already had 10 weeklies (go me!) I reckon a large bag of kettle chips and a bottle of wine would defo use up the other 39 no problemo!

I know it would be a slippery downhill slope if I did so I'll have to try and stay away x

You can pretend it's work but we all know it's because your missing me! <3 haha! just kidding. Stay away from them though! ;)

*sarah-lou* said:
You can pretend it's work but we all know it's because your missing me! <3 haha! just kidding. Stay away from them though! ;)

Damn it, you sussed me out!

I managed to stay away thankfully!

What day are you back? Shall I tell you now that we are going away on the 3rd Nov for 3 nights and there's no phone coverage in the log cabin!?! We are gong to the dales so when I do manage to get a signal when we are out and about I doubt I'll get a 3G signal to get on minimins... I will keep my eyes peeled for a wifi somewhere x

Damn it, you sussed me out!

I managed to stay away thankfully!

What day are you back? Shall I tell you now that we are going away on the 3rd Nov for 3 nights and there's no phone coverage in the log cabin!?! We are gong to the dales so when I do manage to get a signal when we are out and about I doubt I'll get a 3G signal to get on minimins... I will keep my eyes peeled for a wifi somewhere x

I come back on the 3rd :) have a lovely time!

Just to add on there is a new diary kicking about a newby looking for some support I think were all the girls to give her it. Tano you posted too :) x

Back