BeckyT's WW Food Diary

It's called katies dairy me and tano just posted x

No way!!!! We may not speak again until the the afternoon of the 6th in that case :-( :-( :-( :-(

Star crossed lovers torn apart by distance! :cry: haha! just think how much we will have to talk about when we both get back :)

Shame we didn't all live near each other cuda had a mini mins Xmas nite out hahaha xx

*sarah-lou* said:
Star crossed lovers torn apart by distance! :cry: haha! just think how much we will have to talk about when we both get back :)

Awww I know!

I am actually gonna miss you ya know x

I kno.......:( xx

Iv decided when I get to my stone ill get those plum jeans as a little treat 4lb to go x

sarahloub1 said:
Iv decided when I get to my stone ill get those plum jeans as a little treat 4lb to go x

You go girl! You'd better hope that they've got some left when you go back otherwise you'll be gutted!! x

I kno ill go get them when I get paid x

I'm starving lol x

i had a hot choc think im just bored its far too cold to go anywhere ill be fine its passed xx

I brought some Bombay mix :D return of the bombay queen haha!!
Feel like I ant had a good eating day today but I haven't n pointed everything! Had 9weeklys used already as well may have a bottle of wine tomorrow ladies! Xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
Feel like I ant had a good eating day today but I haven't n pointed everything! Had 9weeklys used already as well may have a bottle of wine tomorrow ladies! Xxx

John's opened a bag of Bombay mix and I thought of you!!!!!

I've already had 13 weeklies and that's not including the glass of wine or two I am say drinking!!!!!! x

I'm not a huge drinker...cannot handle it and iv been fancying a glass lately x

SammieAnn87 said:

Omg i am obsessed with bombay mix! My weakness! Enjoy xx

aww I will actually miss you aswell! have a fab week and a fab weekend away! xxxxx

Well it's a new day which means another 26 more points... plus weeklies, yay!!

Today's food will go something like this

B: 30g porridge, scan bran and skimmed milk (7pp) 1/2 grapefruit (0pp)

L: Home made soup (0pp), satsuma & apple (0pp)

D: Home made chilli (8pp) ww wrap (3pp) salad (0pp)

S: walkers crisps 5pp & a bottle of Pinot 19pp

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies 36/49 used

Off for a short 2 miles walk later to chuck Alfie's ball to give him a good run. Have also been on my power plate this morning too

Last edited:
That's a better plan do you feel like you eat more now?x

Back