BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Pants update - Well i went to Primarni and they wouldnt let me try them on and neither can I return them if they don't fit... great customer service!! Anyway, it was a bit of mind field. I am a 12 at the moment but the their sizing goes 8-10 or 12-14 so no 10-12!!! I dont think I would even have got my thigh into the 8-10 so I just hope that the 12-14 is small enough to pull me in. As for all the different variations of styles well!! I've got two pairs for £9... If they fit/work I will take my dress with me next week and go to Debenhams where I can try some on!

On the plus side, I managed to get some scones from M&S!!!!! All is not lost!! x

BeckyT said:
Well I just figured it had to go somewhere!!!!!

Right I will have a look for some next week. Im off work all week so I might see if the MIL will have Alfie on Wednesday and I can go to the white rose. The Asda near me is tiny so if I go to the white rose I could call at Asda in Morley x

I use the sucky inny pants too! Mine are from debenhams and cost me about 30quid they are a life saver!!! I get into a size smaller with them on and as i am losing weight i need them less but for some dresses they are just needed!

They are ones that go up to my bra and there isnt any overhang etc.. Only problem is pulling them up and down for toilet when out!

Id def recommend x

Iv just passed the white rose centre...is that where you been today?x

katywoo87 said:
I use the sucky inny pants too! Mine are from debenhams and cost me about 30quid they are a life saver!!! I get into a size smaller with them on and as i am losing weight i need them less but for some dresses they are just needed!

They are ones that go up to my bra and there isnt any overhang etc.. Only problem is pulling them up and down for toilet when out!

Id def recommend x

Oh thank for the advice! I'll try the primark ones on later and of not i will go to debenhams next week. I don't mind paying more for them if they work! x

SammieAnn87 said:
haha what u doin near the white rose?
gotta love the white rose :D!
theyre meant to be making it bigger arent they becky?
xx

Are they really? I haven't been in for ages as I'm not in the abc very often nowadays and I couldn't believe just how many shops have changed!! x

SammieAnn87 said:
haha what u doin near the white rose?
gotta love the white rose :D!
theyre meant to be making it bigger arent they becky?
xx

I'm on route to Manchester!! I thought of you two lol x

Are they really? I haven't been in for ages as I'm not in the abc very often nowadays and I couldn't believe just how many shops have changed!! x

yeh i think they wanna make it a bit like meadow hall they wanna put more resturants in and a cinema and more shops! the plans are in the middle where the lifts up..i think its plans are to make primark and debenhams bigger as well! i think it will do it good to b bigger, although in carls paper the other day locals are sayin there are trying to stop it going ahead!
xx

i remember when i first come up to leeds to now its SO different is the white rose lol! Primark when i came up was lil woods and M&S was woolworths!!
xx

BeckyT said:
I hope you're closer to Manchester than Leeds as the m62 traffic is supposed to be bad, for a change! x

It's very bad its moving but slow I just passed Ikea?!?! X

SammieAnn87 said:
yeh i think they wanna make it a bit like meadow hall they wanna put more resturants in and a cinema and more shops! the plans are in the middle where the lifts up..i think its plans are to make primark and debenhams bigger as well! i think it will do it good to b bigger, although in carls paper the other day locals are sayin there are trying to stop it going ahead!
xx

Hmmm I live close and go all the time - so many shops have changed ad moved in the last 12 months! I'm not sure it's making the money they want it to!

For restaurants it would be good as it seems to only have a nandos and then fast food places!

And a cinema... Showcase is 5 mins away...again I'm not sure if they would benefit!!

Personally I would love it to be more like meadowhall or Trafford as it means I wouldn't need to visit them ever lol

Cai said:
Hmmm I live close and go all the time - so many shops have changed ad moved in the last 12 months! I'm not sure it's making the money they want it to!

For restaurants it would be good as it seems to only have a nandos and then fast food places!

And a cinema... Showcase is 5 mins away...again I'm not sure if they would benefit!!

Personally I would love it to be more like meadowhall or Trafford as it means I wouldn't need to visit them ever lol

I didn't know that you lived close?!? x

Pants update! Right I've tried it on I defo need to get a nude colour as you can see the black but.... I now have a VPL as it pulls round the tops of my thighs!!!! Do they all do this? x

Lol I kno for next time I think we will come down again like but setting off early haha x

Back