BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Hmmm I live close and go all the time - so many shops have changed ad moved in the last 12 months! I'm not sure it's making the money they want it to!

For restaurants it would be good as it seems to only have a nandos and then fast food places!

And a cinema... Showcase is 5 mins away...again I'm not sure if they would benefit!!

Personally I would love it to be more like meadowhall or Trafford as it means I wouldn't need to visit them ever lol

where abouts do u live?
i live in birstall right near junction 27 i can walk there in 10/15 mins xx

SammieAnn87 said:
bein nosing but where have u been today to b over this way
xx

Iv been to work 7am til 3pm then driving down to Manchester to pick up craigs cousin lol then driving back so 5 hours on the road lol x

SammieAnn87 said:
where abouts do u live?
i live in birstall right near junction 27 i can walk there in 10/15 mins xx

Ilkley :) kinda a repost as just told becky too x

I live just South of Manchester... funny you were over this way today!

Food update to diary: ended up having asda chosen by you steak in peppercorn sauce with roasted rosemary potatoes 9pp which left me 5pp so I had a cherry scone from M&S with a bit of jam 5pp...

Food update to diary: ended up having asda chosen by you steak in peppercorn sauce with roasted rosemary potatoes 9pp which left me 5pp so I had a cherry scone from M&S with a bit of jam 5pp...

Are they the scones in the new mag? Was trying to work out which ones it was referring to!

sparkledpixie said:
Are they the scones in the new mag? Was trying to work out which ones it was referring to!

That's the ones! That's how I found out about them! If you mind a M&S that has an instore bakery you'll be able to get hold of them, think they are 69p each and they are a decent size too x

Got one in our village and can feel a stop off there on the way to work tomorrow after WI!

Well WI day is here again! Not sure what to expect with me easing of on the miles and eating all of my weeklies. All I do know is that I want to get out of the pesky 11's... :scale:

I have brought my red dress to work with me today so I can go to Debenhams at lunchtime to hopefully find some magic underwear!

Food today...

B: Chocolate porridge with skimmed milk 6pp

L: WW pitta (3pp) and houmous (1pp), carrot and cucumber sticks (0pp) Banana (0pp)

D: Beef in ale which is cooking away in the slow cooker.... 3pp for the sachet and 15pp for 500g of meat however it will easily divide into 4 so that works out at 4'ish pp a portion as I will have less than John. I will have it with carrots, green beans and babycorn

15pp used so far so I think I will have cherry scone after dinner and WI which will still leave me with 6pp :eek:

Well WI day is here again! Not sure what to expect with me easing of on the miles and eating all of my weeklies. All I do know is that I want to get out of the pesky 11's... :scale:

I have brought my red dress to work with me today so I can go to Debenhams at lunchtime to hopefully find some magic underwear!

Food today...

B: Chocolate porridge with skimmed milk 6pp

L: WW pitta (3pp) and houmous (1pp), carrot and cucumber sticks (0pp) Banana (0pp)

D: Beef in ale which is cooking away in the slow cooker.... 3pp for the sachet and 15pp for 500g of meat however it will easily divide into 4 so that works out at 4'ish pp a portion as I will have less than John. I will have it with carrots, green beans and babycorn

15pp used so far so I think I will have cherry scone after dinner and WI which will still leave me with 6pp :eek:

only one thing for it! WINE!!:party0036:
:party0036:

Right I have a shopping list from yr diary -

1 - cherry scone
2 - 1 PP homous!! How did u find this?!

Cai said:
Right I have a shopping list from yr diary -

1 - cherry scone
2 - 1 PP homous!! How did u find this?!

Just trying to find the pic of the homous pack and can't...was it someone else's diary u posted on?? Xx

It's from aldi Cai it was on another diary x

Back