BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Well day 1 has been successfully completed! Had a wobble about 6pm as John wanted to go to the pub, my mind kept saying **** it, I'll just eat and drink what I want. I think it's because I was hungry. Anyway, i suggested having dinner before we went to the pub, which we did and I ended up having diet coke instead of beer or lager

Had 6pp left so I'm just having a cuppa and a crunchie as I've got a banging headache

I think i am going to do a 30 mile round trip tomorrow to go and get some scones from M&S... They really will feel like a treat! x

BeckyT said:
Well day 1 has been successfully completed! Had a wobble about 6pm as John wanted to go to the pub, my mind kept saying **** it, I'll just eat and drink what I want. I think it's because I was hungry. Anyway, i suggested having dinner before we went to the pub, which we did and I ended up having diet coke instead of beer or lager

Had 6pp left so I'm just having a cuppa and a crunchie as I've got a banging headache

I think i am going to do a 30 mile round trip tomorrow to go and get some scones from M&S... They really will feel like a treat! x

Well done Bec xxx

Well done, are you not using your weeklies this week??? Bet poor Alfie is up a mountain as we speak!!! Xx lucky dog that he is.

sharxx said:
Well done, are you not using your weeklies this week??? Bet poor Alfie is up a mountain as we speak!!! Xx lucky dog that he is.

Thanks, I'm so glad I didn't blow it yesterday and I came very close

I am defo using my weeklies... I need all the help I can get! I will be having a bottle of wine tonight which will take care of 19 or them straight away x

Just had a change for breakie... Shredded what, had to have it with hot milk otherwise it would have been like eating a straw!

Not sure what's on the cards for lunch today however it will go something like this...

B: 2 x shredded wheat and skimmed milk (7pp) 1/2 grapefruit... Lets see if it fills me up like porridge does

L: depends if John wants to go the pub, if he does it will be homemade soup (0pp), natural yoghurt (2pp) strawberries and raspberries

D: gammon (7pp), egg (2pp) portobello mushrooms, roasted tomato an tinned tomatoes

Defo having a bottle of wine tonight - 19pp

Will update and finish off later x

Off for walkies soon... Best get the pooch out of bed! x

Glad to hear you had an awesome day1 back on plan!

Food for today looks fab!

BeckyT said:
Just had a change for breakie... Shredded what, had to have it with hot milk otherwise it would have been like eating a straw!

Not sure what's on the cards for lunch today however it will go something like this...

B: 2 x shredded wheat and skimmed milk (7pp) 1/2 grapefruit... Lets see if it fills me up like porridge does

L: depends if John wants to go the pub, if he does it will be homemade soup (0pp), natural yoghurt (2pp) strawberries and raspberries

D: gammon (7pp), egg (2pp) portobello mushrooms, roasted tomato an tinned tomatoes

Defo having a bottle of wine tonight - 19pp

Will update and finish off later x

Off for walkies soon... Best get the pooch out of bed! x

Every piece of this is free on SF, u should call it a SF day xxx

Tano said:
Except the wine of course :)

Xxx

Is natural yoghurt on the list? Just out with the pooch so I can't check

I know you're not supposed to compare the points but this would be an under eat of of my dailies and they always tell you to eat all otherwise you won't lose... Maybe I think too much lol x

BeckyT said:
Is natural yoghurt on the list? Just out with the pooch so I can't check

I know you're not supposed to compare the points but this would be an under eat of of my dailies and they always tell you to eat all otherwise you won't lose... Maybe I think too much lol x

Yep natural yougurt is on the list!!! I think you'd do we'll on SF. Didn't know much about it till Sammie suggested it after my drama at WI haha x

I think you might be right as it reminds me of red days on SW which Is probably why my food fits in to it so easily. I sometimes feel like I'm eating points at the end on crisps and curly wurlys just to make up my points. On SF I wouldn't have to do that

Right then, SF day it is!

I will probs be able to do it tomorrow too as it will be a cooked breakfast and roast chicken for dinner! x

Mmmmm delish! I'm really loving it actually. Do u use the app on your phone? X

I use the ww app to check the points values and the calculator to work pp's out but I stopped recoding my food on there, I just write it on here instead x

Oh ok. You can switch the app to SF but if you don't use it to log, it won't matter so much. I can't believe crumpets are free too! And ww bread/pittas. Amaze!!! X

Tano said:
Oh ok. You can switch the app to SF but if you don't use it to log, it won't matter so much. I can't believe crumpets are free too! And ww bread/pittas. Amaze!!! X

I love getting excited by food!!! It keeps me interested and motivated!!

Feed me Seymour!! x

BeckyT said:
I love getting excited by food!!! It keeps me interested and motivated!!

Feed me Seymour!! x

Haha that's me! I'm on here all day and night probably today hahaha! I love seeing what people are hsving!!!

The WW chicken noodle soup I free on SF too which is a handy lunch with some WW bread to dip in ;)

Oooo that's really handy to know, I'm tired of making my own soup plus we are having to reduce down to one freezer until the extension has been built and we can then switch the electric back on in the shed.

Is it just the chicken noodle one that's free it are there others? x

BeckyT said:
Oooo that's really handy to know, I'm tired of making my own soup plus we are having to reduce down to one freezer until the extension has been built and we can then switch the electric back on in the shed.

Is it just the chicken noodle one that's free it are there others? x

Sainsburys: chicken noodle/carrot and coriander/ spring vegetable/French onion
Only the sainsburys ones tho xxx

Back