BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Tano said:
Sainsburys: chicken noodle/carrot and coriander/ spring vegetable/French onion
Only the sainsburys ones tho xxx

All the watery ones!! Still v handy to know though.... Thanks for the info!

I reckon I'm going to be having a good nosey later to see what I can find x

BeckyT said:

I kept stopping my trolley earlier in asda to get my app out and check things haha x

BeckyT said:

I had to keep stopping my trolley in asda to get my app out an check things earlier haha x

Just updating and changing my food diary for today as I am switching to SF thanks to Tano!

B: 2 x shredded wheat and skimmed milk 1/2 grapefruit... Lets see if it fills me up like porridge does

L: homemade soup, natural yoghurt with strawberries and raspberries

D: gammon, egg, portobello mushrooms, roasted tomato and bakes beans, adding some homemade chips now I'm on a SF day :D

Defo having a bottle of wine tonight - 15pp, only managed 3 glasses. I will snack on grapes whilst drinking wine and and watching xfactor

15/49 weeklies used

Just over 4 miles walked with Alfie, 8 miles so far this week

Last edited:
Glad to see ur back on track hun and SF will b great for u!
Some ladies in my group have SF and healthy days and propoint days if they no theyhave a big weekend? i dnt no right much about it but it works for them and really hope it works for the both of u! i will join u both...when i am down to 26points a day...not long to go(cough cough!!)
xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
i no girlies im amazin arent i :D

I'm so glad I stayed to group this week, i always do but I wasn't intending on staying this week. Normally I don't learn anything but I just feel like I should stay and embrace WW! x

SammieAnn87 said:
Glad to see ur back on track hun and SF will b great for u!
Some ladies in my group have SF and healthy days and propoint days if they no theyhave a big weekend? i dnt no right much about it but it works for them and really hope it works for the both of u! i will join u both...when i am down to 26points a day...not long to go(cough cough!!)
xxx

Thanks hun... I struggled last night but I didn't give in and I was so please when I woke up this morning and remembered that I'd been 100% x

BeckyT said:
Thanks hun... I struggled last night but I didn't give in and I was so please when I woke up this morning and remembered that I'd been 100% x

Love that feeling!

My SF dinner...

image-1082118046.jpg

Omg I want that dinner!

So proud of you for sticking to it missus, it's not always easy to get back on plan after a gain but you did it! Your deserve a massive pat on the back for being so fabulous! Keep it up <3

*sarah-lou* said:
Omg I want that dinner!

So proud of you for sticking to it missus, it's not always easy to get back on plan after a gain but you did it! Your deserve a massive pat on the back for being so fabulous! Keep it up <3

Oh bless you, thank you soooooooo much....
It really was hard getting back on track but I had to ask what I wanted more in life. I didn't enjoy the things I was shoving down my throat yet I kept eating and eating which resulted in huge gain. At least it only lasted a week which is really good for me

How are you feeling today? x

Feeling a little better today, but over did it last night and paid the price! I'm well known for over doing it when I shouldn't and having no motivation when I should haha!

So back to day 1! but this is it, I used to end up tearing muscles and hurting myself trying to exercise and doing to much too fast!

How you feeling today?

*sarah-lou* said:
Feeling a little better today, but over did it last night and paid the price! I'm well known for over doing it when I shouldn't and having no motivation when I should haha!

So back to day 1! but this is it, I used to end up tearing muscles and hurting myself trying to exercise and doing to much too fast!

How you feeling today?

I've got a headache after having 3 red wines :-( I have some red wine last week and it had the effect. It never used to bother me, we haven't changed what we are drinking either... Must be getting old

You should have said Tim on with cleaning the oven x

Arrghhhh I've just typed out my food for today and it hasn't flippin saved, stupid thing...

Right, I'll try again...

Today will be a SF day :D

B/L: bacon, egg, beans, tomatoes, roasted tomato, mushrooms - FREE

Banana

D: roast chicken, potatoes, babycorn, carrot and swede mash, broccoli - FREE. Gravy (1pp), stuffing ball (1pp)

2 x lager (6pp) Crunchie (5pp)

28 weeklies used so far this week

I intend on spending the rest of my weeklies on stuffing at he carvery tomorrow and a couple of cherry scones :D

Walkies today will be 2 miles so 10 miles so far this week

Last edited:
mim

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

mine keeps freezing as im sending a message has been all week and wouldnt let me upload pics x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

I've got a headache after having 3 red wines :-( I have some red wine last week and it had the effect. It never used to bother me, we haven't changed what we are drinking either... Must be getting old

You should have said Tim on with cleaning the oven x

No he's useless, he keeps having these screaming girly fits and telling me I'm being aggressive when all I'm doing is trying to get him to do things/do them right. I'm only rasing my voice slightly because I'm getting frustrated and end up doing them myself and when I need is help he's over the other side of the kitchen/lounge/diner cowering like a i beat him! i raise my voice because he's not listening, doing everything the total wrong way and being a wussy twat! grrr. I get more annoyed when he acts like a wuss rather than when hes being a tit!

I really cant be dealing with him today. if he continues I will beat him! haha!

Oh no :( I hate when the stupid forum does that!

Back