BeckyT's WW Food Diary

I've been thinking about my WI next week... If I skip WI it means my night out on Wednesday will be taken from this weeks weeklies however if I get weighed on Tuesday I will have to take both the Wednesday night out and Thursday night out, out of my next weeks weeklies!

So realistically it would be better not to get weighed so long as I can stay on track and after only just getting myself back on track I think I might be able to x

if you want to you will do it! look how strong you have been this week!

Exactly, Keep going you fab girl! xxxxxx

yay just seen your wi result well done its brilliant! :) xx:happy096:

:happy096:

BeckyT said:
Thank you! If only weight would come off the quickly all the way through ;-) x

that would be amazing :) but as they say slow and steady wins the race!! xox

I've just counted up that during December I have 6 nights out and the ALL include food and alcohol!!! There's one night that I will defo be able to be he designated driver so if I can make good food choices that will only leave me 5 to worry about! Eeeeek!

Off to get my hair and nails done this arvo..

SF Food

B: porridge and scan bran (1pp)

L: home made tomato and red pepper soup - FREE

D: quorn chilli with salad. Not really looking forward to quorn chilli but the mince has been in the freezer for yonks so it really needs using. Ww pitta - FREE

2 x beer (6pp)
Wine (6pp)
Hot choc (2pp)

15/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
out of all quorn the mince is what i like the best and i will eat that!
i brought some chicken fillets with a sticky ginger and lime coating and they are horrid i dnt like them at all!

oo wat u havin done t ur hair? i need mine doin but i want it long for the wedding so guna hold off until after xmas then go have it tided up!
xxx

Last time I went I had it cut short and I love it. Trouble is my hairdresser is back in until the 30th nov and its my work crimbo doo on Thursday and I need to cutting and colouring so in having to have a diff hair dresser... I'm scared!!!

I don't mind quorn mince I just find it mushy compared to meat mince. Have you ever tried the quorn peppered steaks? I really like those... Especially in a ww pitta! x

ooo no i have never tried them? u get them from asda?

yeh not nice when u dnt no the person cuttin ur hair is it? it'll look lovely though huni! where is it ur goin thursday night
xxx

Mornig lovely have a nice afternoon :D

SammieAnn87 said:
out of all quorn the mince is what i like the best and i will eat that!
i brought some chicken fillets with a sticky ginger and lime coating and they are horrid i dnt like them at all!

oo wat u havin done t ur hair? i need mine doin but i want it long for the wedding so guna hold off until after xmas then go have it tided up!
xxx

ahhh i love thm and the bbq ones. x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

I am back in my size 28" jeans and a size 10 top and I feel gooooooood! I remember when these jeans used to hang off of me so I still have a bit of a way to go!

Just goes to show that you shouldn't always go by the number on the scales ;-) x

BeckyT said:
I am back in my size 28" jeans and a size 10 top and I feel gooooooood! I remember when these jeans used to hang off of me so I still have a bit of a way to go!

Just goes to show that you shouldn't always go by the number on the scales ;-) x

Well done :)

ooo no i have never tried them? u get them from asda?

yeh not nice when u dnt no the person cuttin ur hair is it? it'll look lovely though huni! where is it ur goin thursday night
xxx

I can't remember where I them from but I would have thought that asda would sell them. They are in the fridge section not the freezer section

I have my works crimbo doo in Windsor. It's black tie, I can't wait! I don't feel comfortable enough in my red dress to carry it off so I'm going for a black one shoulder bodycon dress which I'm a little nervous about but my friend says it looks lovely x

Back