BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Mince pie cupcakes!!!!! I am so having one!! X

Hope hair is as you want it!!! Had mine dyed last week, Alex gave me a row, the book he was reading said pregnant women are not meant to dye their hair!!!!!!! The pleb is reading a book that is 20 years old!!! He can bugger off if he thinks I will go grey xxx

MINCE PIE CUPCAKES... OMG they sound amazing!!!

Sorry t hear about ur hair hun, I hope they have sorted it for u! It is awful when someone ur not used to does it!
Bet u come out lookin beautiful xxx

Hope your hair turns out okay :) I am having mine trimmed and highlighted again tomorrow, can't wait!

Mince pie cupcakes sound BOSS. My auntie made mince pie cheesecake for xmas last year and it was completely GORGEOUS - even my OH who hates mince pies loved it! Mmmmmmm!

oh dear I really hope they sort your hair out there's nothing worse than your hair not looking right. I had a bad experience with one hair dresser when I was blonde (lets just say my hair looked like fire) lol xox

Thanks everyone!

My hair looks lovely again :D it just felt too yellow before as im used to having ash couloirs on it. She's also sorted out the cut at the back so it has a softer look to it now. My own hairdresser has just come back off mat leave and she only works one a day month at the moment which just happens to be the 30th and my doo is on the 29th so that's how I ended up going with a different hairdresser!

Well John took a pic of the cupcakes but he took a pic of the NV's on the front of the packet which is just a summary so it doesn't tell you the protein or the carbs so I'm afraid we will have to wait a little while longer to know if they are pp friendly!!! At least he tired!!! x

Mince pie cupcakes!!!!! I am so having one!! X

Hope hair is as you want it!!! Had mine dyed last week, Alex gave me a row, the book he was reading said pregnant women are not meant to dye their hair!!!!!!! The pleb is reading a book that is 20 years old!!! He can bugger off if he thinks I will go grey xxx

It's funny you should say that but I always thought that you couldn't dye or bleach your hair when you are pregnant?!! x

MINCE PIE CUPCAKES... OMG they sound amazing!!!

Sorry t hear about ur hair hun, I hope they have sorted it for u! It is awful when someone ur not used to does it!
Bet u come out lookin beautiful xxx

Bless you :D

Happy with it now so at least I will feel better on Thursday night when I'm all glammed up ;-) x

5pp and it was yummy!

Hope your hair turns out okay :) I am having mine trimmed and highlighted again tomorrow, can't wait!

Mince pie cupcakes sound BOSS. My auntie made mince pie cheesecake for xmas last year and it was completely GORGEOUS - even my OH who hates mince pies loved it! Mmmmmmm!

Ooooo mince pie cheesecake, that sounds lush!

It's funny but loads of people seem to be saying that there OH's don't like mince pies, mine included!!!! x

oh dear I really hope they sort your hair out there's nothing worse than your hair not looking right. I had a bad experience with one hair dresser when I was blonde (lets just say my hair looked like fire) lol xox

Eeek! I bet you were mortified!

It's lovely now thank you! I will post a pic on Thursday when I have my dress on before I head downstairs to the party x

Ooooo mince pie cheesecake, that sounds lush!

It's funny but loads of people seem to be saying that there OH's don't like mince pies, mine included!!!! x

In this house it's me that doesn't like them!! :-/ I often find there's just nicer things to eat ha ha ha xx

Day 1 of my two nights out :D

I have 24 weeklies left and will have 17 dailies which will be more than enough tonight as I dont really want any more than 1 bottle of wine however I know what peer pressure can be like which is why I have saved some points. Any I have left will be carried over to tomorrow as we have a team build in the afternoon and it involves alcohol to get everyone in the spirit plus there will be a buffet lunch

On Thursday night I am going to try and keep track of my drinks so so I have a rough idea of how many weeklies I will have left so that I dont have to write the whole lot off so early in the week as it will only leave me feeling glum if I cant have a treat when I want it. That's the plan anyway!!

Food today

B: chopped banana, raspberries, grapes and 100g of natural yoghurt (2pp)

L: home made soup, apple and 2 satsumas

D: Tuna and egg salad with salad cream (2pp)

I am taking my salad with me to have in my hotel room. I have check the hotel food menu and it does say that there is salad on the menu but knowing my look when I get there they will have changed the menu

I feel so fed up today, accumulation of work and clothes not fitting which just makes me want to eat rubbish which i know which is stupid as i will only end up putting weight back on so my clothes will never fit as I will just jeopardise my hard work but it's how I feel :wave_cry:

Aaawwwwww hun *BIG HUGS*
Isn't it funny how when ur having a bad day u wanna eat crap?!
What's up babe? What u wearing tonight? U will look stunning in what ur wearing, with the weight u have lost and inches u will look fab! Its hard coz we sometimes dnt see what others see..
Xxxx

Aaawwwwww hun *BIG HUGS*
Isn't it funny how when ur having a bad day u wanna eat crap?!
What's up babe? What u wearing tonight? U will look stunning in what ur wearing, with the weight u have lost and inches u will look fab! Its hard coz we sometimes dnt see what others see..
Xxxx

I'm just out with my friend tonight and tomorrow is the crimbo party. I don't feel comfy in the red dress so I'm wearing a black bodycon dress. I'm a bit nervous about it to be honest

Had a bit of an accident in the kitchen and ate a ww petit pan with cheese 4pp, 2 roses chocs 2pp, Frazzles 3pp, 2 foxes biscuits 4pp so that's 13pp. What a waste! My friend is cooking chow mein tonight so my salad is out of the window.

I just know that all the McD's at the service stations will be calling my name on the M1 too x

Becky, don't do it, your having 2 fab nights out this week and we both know you can't eat junk and go out. Your a fab lady and you remember how terrible your gain was and we don't want you to have another one. If you start on that slippery road lovely it's going to end in tears and your gonna be very upset with yourself and we don't want you to feel like that again.

I want you to feel slim and sexy and beautiful and eating junk isn't going to make you like that, only sticking to plan is. So pull up you big girl pants because I know once you accomplish not bingeing on junk you will feel fantastic and another step back to the slimmer you! So leave those thoughts behind and look forward to the lovely time you will have!

Back