BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Sarah so so right. You have tomorrow to look forward to. And a fantastic night with friends tonight, chicken chow mien epically home made is a good point option. You still have some weeklies so you can still do this. Ok so you did not feel comfy in the red dress!!! That is now on plan for another occasion, but I bet you look stunning in your little black number!!!! Becky you are suck a great person, and look amazing, the combination of the two means you will be a stunner tomorrow. So back on plan and head up high tomorrow, and walk in the room like you own it xxx

Thanks Sarah, Sharon and Sammie

Went off plan today, fail but I am back to being a good girl once again. Just a little/big wobble. I guess I am only human....

I will take a pic in my black dress tomorrow night and will post it on here

Thanks for your kind words x

Hope yr feeling better :)

I love a good wobble - I'm having more wobbles than 100%'s lol xx

don't worry about your little slip up we all do it! the main thing is your back on track already :D xox

even after my lovely sanctimonious speech, I messed up massively tonight. Fresh day tomorrow lovely!

*sarah-lou* said:
even after my lovely sanctimonious speech, I messed up massively tonight. Fresh day tomorrow lovely!

Xxxxxxx fresh start x but remember you are unwell, so need to heal. Also never let site of why. You are doing this go x it's not just the lesser sizes. (Even though they are bloody important) your reason is life changing, hold onto that, xxxxx have visions of you massive pregnant making cupcakes!!! I know you will do it Sarah, the desire to succeed is to great, it will be rocky old road getting there, but you will x x chin up and eat fruit x

Don't be hard on yourself, we are only human and we are not perfect. If we STS or have a little gain does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? We will both get there

Had a lovely night out last night but can't sleep! Looking forward to a fab day today, we've got a comms session after lunch and then a team building event, with alcohol and then it will be time to get ready for a champagne reception at 6.30pm x

It's 06.30 in the morning I feel a little sick! But still thinking you lucky bugger getting champagne!!! I am sure I am meant to be rich!!i love the finer things in life x have a fantastic day Becky!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!

It's 06.30 in the morning I feel a little sick! But still thinking you lucky bugger getting champagne!!! I am sure I am meant to be rich!!i love the finer things in life x have a fantastic day Becky!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!

Only the best darling lol!!

There's no let up for you with the morning sickness is there... I can't sleep, alcohol does that to me! I pass out when my head hits the pillow and then I wake up at daft o'clock!!

I am also starvvvvvvvving!!! Breakfast isn't until 7.30am either!

What day are you having your scan? x

Scan is tomorrow xx Alex has come up with the idea on letting family and friends know, he is going to put the scan pic on Christmas cards!!!! He has way to much time on his hands!!!
The sickness is getting better, today I have taken my anti sickness meds, without it I am useless, just lying here waiting for it all to work xx

Scan is tomorrow xx Alex has come up with the idea on letting family and friends know, he is going to put the scan pic on Christmas cards!!!! He has way to much time on his hands!!!
The sickness is getting better, today I have taken my anti sickness meds, without it I am useless, just lying here waiting for it all to work xx

What a fab idea!!!! Perfect timing too!

Hope your tablets kick in soon xx

Haha I'm the same shar! Wish I could afford a bottle of bolly with my lunch ;)

Hope yr having an amazing night xx

Hi Becky, sorry I haven't caught up with your diary lately - got so much uni work on at the moment, hardly get time for anything else! How are you doing? I hope you're having a lovely night! xxx

Back