BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Morning everyone!

For those of you following my holiday battles with the hubby, I/we have agreed that I will go on my own. I know quite a few people out there are the same time (all couples) but I can just laze in the sun all day and meet up with them for happy hour. It does make me feel a bit sad that he doesn't want to go however I know it will drive a wedge between us if I dont go at all. Now all I need to do is work out if I am going for one week or two and then book my flights.... I am hoping to go away with my best friend for a week in June/July :character00238:

So, I now have 24 weigh in's before go away so based on my slow weight loss that could be 24lbs gone by then. Shame hubby isnt going to see the slimmer me lazing in the sun but hey ho

I saw a fantastic comment on Facebook this morning and it said 'Dont exchange what you want the most for what you want at the moment' I will remember that next time I feel the urge to binge!

Food for today which is now my 4th week!!! :clap:

B: 30g porridge, scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp

L: Not entirely surely yet but possibly, a beef sandwich in a warm ww petit pain with horseradish sauce 4pp and home made courgette and broccoli soup 0pp. Apple 0pp

S: wotsits 2pp, jumbo caramel snack a jack 1pp

D: Hubby is having last nights left overs so I think I will have Asda's chosen by you chicken in peppercorn sauce with roasties and extra veg 8pp

S curly wurly and a choccy 4pp

so far 26/26

I am going to try and walk Alfie a bit further this week to try and speed up my weight loss so i am aiming to do 3.5 miles at lunch time and 2 miles after work 7pp :chores016:

Last edited:
knowing ur OH he has baffled me! i dnt understand why he doesnt wanna go on holiday! doesnt he wanna go anywhere at all! least ur going and if carl dint wanna go away i would defo jus go somewhere so good on u babe!
xx

SammieAnn87 said:
knowing ur OH he has baffled me! i dnt understand why he doesnt wanna go on holiday! doesnt he wanna go anywhere at all! least ur going and if carl dint wanna go away i would defo jus go somewhere so good on u babe!
xx

I know it's really strange isn't it! We went on holiday together after we'd been together 3 months and that was his idea! Part of me does feel sad but hey ho, at least I'll have some sunshine in my life next year x

Becky is he self employed??? I know my OH used to love holidays, but now dreads them. Before financial crisis he would book surprise trips away for family!!!! Now he prefers this country so he can take laptop away to work!!! Drives me insane...when we talked about it, it was a worry thing about not making money! We did compromise and agreed to 1, 2 week hol abroad every year no laptop no work, but I know he worries silly on run up to holiday xx I think if I said I was taking Dylan he would rather!! Xx if I want to go away more I go in thus county and have to make sure Wifi etc so he can get 4-6 hours in xxx
I am sure you will have a smashing time alone, it may be different but embrace it. Lots of relaxing, recharging and a bloody great sun tan xx

sharxx said:
Becky is he self employed??? I know my OH used to love holidays, but now dreads them. Before financial crisis he would book surprise trips away for family!!!! Now he prefers this country so he can take laptop away to work!!! Drives me insane...when we talked about it, it was a worry thing about not making money! We did compromise and agreed to 1, 2 week hol abroad every year no laptop no work, but I know he worries silly on run up to holiday xx I think if I said I was taking Dylan he would rather!! Xx if I want to go away more I go in thus county and have to make sure Wifi etc so he can get 4-6 hours in xxx
I am sure you will have a smashing time alone, it may be different but embrace it. Lots of relaxing, recharging and a bloody great sun tan xx

Morning honey

No he's not self employed! If I suggested going camping or going away for a few days and taking the dog he'd defo be up for that!

2 weeks ago we booked to go to the Dales to spend 3 nights in a log cabin and we can take the pooch and he jumped at the chance. We went to the same place last October when Alfie was a pup and we all really enjoyed it so we are going on the 3rd November

I also know that he absolutely loves the bones of me, he just doesn't want to go abroad! x

An chick think you are doing the best thing. He can always get a ticket if he changes his mind. And they say women are hard to understand!!!!!
Maybe get your pet a pet passport and get the ferry to northern Spain or framce!!! I would do this if I did not have such a silly heat intolerant dog!!

sharxx said:
An chick think you are doing the best thing. He can always get a ticket if he changes his mind. And they say women are hard to understand!!!!!
Maybe get your pet a pet passport and get the ferry to northern Spain or framce!!! I would do this if I did not have such a silly heat intolerant dog!!

We've thought about that but it would be such a long way for him to travel as it would take 4 hours to get to Dover!

Hello lovely, Shame on him not getting to see you looking fab stretched out in the sun but thats definitely his loss, atleast you both came to an agreement hun :)

24 weigh in is loads of time! :D I'm excited for you! hehe!

*sarah-lou* said:
Hello lovely, Shame on him not getting to see you looking fab stretched out in the sun but thats definitely his loss, atleast you both came to an agreement hun :)

24 weigh in is loads of time! :D I'm excited for you! hehe!

There is an element of me that is hoping he might change his mind... We'll see!!

At least I have some sunshine to look forward to now :) X

lauramarlow88 said:
I had that chicken in peppercorn sauce meal yesterday but I didn't rate it tbh. You might like it, but I wouldn't buy it again lol. Got a few other meals in the fridge for me to try though. I'm having the chicken sizzler tonight - that's only 7pp. Gonna have it with chips :) x

I had this for dinner this evening and I thought it was yummy, if defo have it again. I cooked it in the oven rather than the zapping it in the microwave. My only complaint is that I thought the veg was yuck! The broccoli was like mush and the carrots tasted funny, luckily I did some extra veg to bulk the meal out so next time I'll know not to out the veg that came with the meal in the bin!

I had this for dinner this evening and I thought it was yummy, if defo have it again. I cooked it in the oven rather than the zapping it in the microwave. My only complaint is that I thought the veg was yuck! The broccoli was like mush and the carrots tasted funny, luckily I did some extra veg to bulk the meal out so next time I'll know not to out the veg that came with the meal in the bin!

I prefer ready meals done in the oven but I'm too lazy to wait 45 mins lol

*sarah-lou* said:
I prefer ready meals done in the oven but I'm too lazy to wait 45 mins lol

Snap! Thankfully this was only 25 mins so I figured I could wait that long on this occasion! x

Snap! Thankfully this was only 25 mins so I figured I could wait that long on this occasion! x

thats not too bad at all! I'd stil of been scratching at the oven door though! I havent even looked at dinner yet! I must get off my ample rear and sort it out, but he's doing the washing up, I don't want to scare him away from it ;)

are these Asda meals? i have loads of frozen ww meals in the freezer there in there for when carls on nights and i cnt b bothered cookin but i cnt b naughty coz theyre in there for me 2 cook in 5mins lol xxxxx

Do you know what, I've never done a ready meal in the oven. Always the microwave. I'm too inpatient lol. Morrisons also do a chicken in peppercorn sauce though and its with potatoes too but no veg. I think it is so much nicer than the Asda one so i would definitely have that again. And their ready meals are on 2 for £4 atm :) x

Back