BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Asda have these new meals out, simular to tesco light choices... They are all under 400 cals quite nice :) bigger portions than weight watcher ones

SammieAnn87 said:
are these Asda meals? i have loads of frozen ww meals in the freezer there in there for when carls on nights and i cnt b bothered cookin but i cnt b naughty coz theyre in there for me 2 cook in 5mins lol xxxxx

Yeah they are hun... The one I had last night was the under 400 cal range and was 8pp however have a look at there chosen by you range as they have some scrummy meals too which are reasonable points wise. I got a steak And kidney with mash meal for 8pp and they are on offer for £2. They also do corned beef hash.... That is devine, it a little higher in points, either 11 or 13 but its defo worth it

The only ww meal I've bought is one I'm having tonight and I think it's a new range of theirs, piri piri chicken with spicy rice, it was in the chiller section, 8pp. I"ll see what it's like as I never fancy their meals for some reason but this one is packaged differently, it's called a 'select' range x

Last edited:
lauramarlow88 said:
Do you know what, I've never done a ready meal in the oven. Always the microwave. I'm too inpatient lol. Morrisons also do a chicken in peppercorn sauce though and its with potatoes too but no veg. I think it is so much nicer than the Asda one so i would definitely have that again. And their ready meals are on 2 for £4 atm :) x

I wouldn't normally but this one was only 25mins so I thought it would be worth the wait as it might make the sauce thicker and the pots crispy, and it did! Veg was yuck though!

I'll defo keep an eye out for the morrisons one, is it the nu me range? x

25 mins isn't too bad I suppose. Might try and put my next microwave meal in the oven and see if they're nicer.
And yer its the nume range. Only.went in there the other day for a nose really, but they so some really good stuff. X

lauramarlow88 said:
25 mins isn't too bad I suppose. Might try and put my next microwave meal in the oven and see if they're nicer.
And yer its the nume range. Only.went in there the other day for a nose really, but they so some really good stuff. X

There Cumberland pie is yummy, I think it's only 8pp and its a decent size portion x

Yeah they are hun... The one I had last night was the under 400 cal range and was 8pp however have a look at there chosen by you range as they have some scrummy meals too which are reasonable points wise. I got a steak And kidney with mash meal for 8pp and they are on offer for £2. They also do corned beef hash.... That is devine, it a little higher in points, either 11 or 13 but its defo worth it

The only ww meal I've bought is one I'm having tonight and I think it's a new range of theirs, piri piri chicken with spicy rice, it was in the chiller section, 8pp. I"ll see what it's like as I never fancy their meals for some reason but this one is packaged differently, it's called a 'select' range x
yeah i always walk around asda and all the shops with my phone out checking everything! lolx

Operation red dress had begun! I found out yesterday that my works crimbo doo is the 29th Nov which gives me 8 weigh ins!! I bought the dress when I was in the low 10's and I couldn't have worn it then and now I'm in the low 11's so I'm gonna need a little miracle to get me In it and looking good...

So, everyday I am at home and John isn't in I am going to go on my vibration plate. Try and walk the dog 5 miles a day instead of 3.5 miles. I have also booked 3 full body contour wraps in November as they are supposed to be good for inch loss.

Today's food...

B: blackberries and raspberries with a ww Greek yoghurt 1pp

L: A warm ww petit pain with a slice of beef and horseradish sauce 4pp... Just had it, it was devine!!!!

S: Oreo 1pp, apple 0pp

D: Piri piri chicken and spicy rice served with some Mediterranean roasted veg 8pp

2 pieces of Lindt choccy 4pp

26/26 and I am looking forward to a bottle of red

20/49 weeklies used

Will update later

P.s, vibro plate and 5 mile walk completed already today woo Hoo!!

Last edited:
Do you use a pedometer? I love walking but never know how far Im going x

sarahloub1 said:
Do you use a pedometer? I love walking but never know how far Im going x

I use an app on my phone called map my run, you can change it to walking. When I go on a new walk with the pooch i always use it to I know how far I've walled! I prefer to go on my own with the dog as the hubby only wants to do a couple of miles before he's had enough x

lol whats he like!?! is that on the iphone? i dont have mine yet but ill have a look x

Yeah it's on an iPhone. I'm not sure how accurate pedometers actually are... I had one years ago and if you knocked it it would add extra steps!!

i shall get it when i get my new i phone :p as im soooo fed up feel like iv gone backwords lately i need a good kick up the bum :whoopass:

yea i started it yest i think or the day before! i sts this week and just feel grumpy about it dunno why i have x

I went to asda for the chicken in peppercorn and could not find it....was it fresh or frozen?x

sarahloub1 said:
yea i started it yest i think or the day before! i sts this week and just feel grumpy about it dunno why i have x

Have you defo been eating all your points? I hit a plateau on SW for 2 weeks it was because I wasn't eating enough. I mixed things up on the 3rd week, hey presto the weight started shifting again x

sarahloub1 said:
I went to asda for the chicken in peppercorn and could not find it....was it fresh or frozen?x

Oh bummer... They are fresh, they are in the chiller section honey x

lol well i had lots of people around too and it gets annoying .....asda up here is awful you think the shops were shutting for a month its crammed!!

yea im having all my 26 a day iv been having big breckies and feelong bloated off them so im gonna go back to porridge and fruit. x

Back