BeckyT's WW Food Diary

aww thats such an awesome story!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow! hope it's a stonker for you :D

crossing all crossable bits ;)

Ha ha! I'll let you know as soon as so you can start I crossing everything! x

yay! How much would you like to lose?

2st 3.5lbs would be lovely!!!!!

Anything really just so long as I lose x

lol I'd like to lose 12 stone next week pleeeeease!

I reckon 2lbs for you this week :)

Well good luck chicken :D

Good luck for weigh in hun x

Thursday again.... weigh in day!! Roll on 6pm!

Hubby has man flu so I am hoping I don't catch it as I've got to drive down to Lutterworth tomorrow for a meeting... Knowing my luck I will get it just in time for the weekend!

Food for today...

B: 30g porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp

L: Cinnamon and raisin bagel with ww spread 6pp, apple

S: ww bar at group 2pp

D: Chosen by you steak and kidney with mash 8pp served with green beans, sprouts and carrots

S: Curly Wurly 3pp

26/26
25/49 weeklies used
35 AP's earned

I am hoping to get out with Alfie before the rain comes but I will have to see how busy I am so I will have either walked 24.5 miles this week or 28 miles, weather permitting!

Defo will be on the vibration plate :D

Last edited:
Fab food again petal! bucketing it down here again! I'm never gonna get a chance to walk these sodding dogs :)

Hi there, been reading your diary your doing well, well done. Well done for getting back on plan after your holidays. I will only let myself go so much before I start thinking time to nip it in the bud now girl, although in past I've followed plans that are too extreme and don't last. My husband was in bed unwell yesterday too and I was thinking excatly the same as you (spent all night trying to stay as far apart as poss in bed lol). Sorry for hijacking your diary x.

Have an excellent day x

yummimetobe said:
Hi there, been reading your diary your doing well, well done. Well done for getting back on plan after your holidays. I will only let myself go so much before I start thinking time to nip it in the bud now girl, although in past I've followed plans that are too extreme and don't last. My husband was in bed unwell yesterday too and I was thinking excatly the same as you (spent all night trying to stay as far apart as poss in bed lol). Sorry for hijacking your diary x.

Have an excellent day x

Welcome and your not hijacking at all!

I've got a headache this morning right in the top if my head and I keep thinking to myself.... Oh I hope I'm not coming down with what he's got!! If he wasn't poorly I wouldn't have given it a second thought!!!

I defo nip it in the bud now and don't let it continue. I was away back in march and I never really got back on plan after that and then within a few months I was right back at square one... Learn from my mistakes!!!! x

*sarah-lou* said:
Fab food again petal! bucketing it down here again! I'm never gonna get a chance to walk these sodding dogs :)

Morning you!

If it makes you feel any better it supposed to start raining here from lunchtime so I desperately want to get out before then but you can guarantee as soon as I set off walking someone will call me!!!! x

Welcome and your not hijacking at all!

I've got a headache this morning right in the top if my head and I keep thinking to myself.... Oh I hope I'm not coming down with what he's got!! If he wasn't poorly I wouldn't have given it a second thought!!!

I defo nip it in the bud now and don't let it continue. I was away back in march and I never really got back on plan after that and then within a few months I was right back at square one... Learn from my mistakes!!!! x

Drink loads a water hun, hopefully it's just a general flu and not the Lurgy x

Back