BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Right ladies, another 26pp!!

I have had 36 weeklies so far this week, I didn't have that many all week last week!!!!!

So food for today...

Brunch: 2 x bacon 56g (2pp), picked the wrong sausage out of the freezer so cut back on the beans ;-) (2pp), egg (2pp), 100g beans (2pp), mushroom, tomato and tinned toms (0pp)

S: club biscuit (3pp)
2 x halves bitter (6pp)
Half a bag if walkers (2pp)

D: 135g chicken breast (3pp) cooked in a ww garlic bag, 150g new potatoes (3pp), baby corn, green beans and carrots 0pp

26/26 dailies
36/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
mmmm yes id save them for emergency choc you just never know x

sarahloub1 said:
mmmm yes id save them for emergency choc you just never know x

I really wanted to finish them off today but I know that they s**t is going to hit the fan tomorrow. I guess I could have fish for dinner tomorrow and that would save me lots of points for chocadooby x

ohhh dear doesnt sound fun

:17729: chic fest after x

Hello gorgeous lady! Food looks fab and enjoy those weeklies!

Xxx

Food looks yummy!xx

mitch2044 said:
Ooh. Where do you get the garlic bags from??

They are a ww garlic bag, I buy them from group and they are £1. A bit more expensive than maggi so juicy but they are 0pp so defo worth paying a little extra for ;-)

I got some of the cook in bags from the £1 shop a while back... just the bags so you can add your own seasoning and still 0pp :)

the ww ones are in a little tiny blue box! i still havnt had mine think ill have it tomorrow :rolleyes:x

Just had a crunchie which is another 5pp out of my weeklies which leaves me 8pp left. I'm thinking that I might save them for 2 x M&S cherry scones x

ohhhhh will you be buying tomorrow??? i want sum for my lunches this week but just didnt get there and im not off til thur now x

Guna have a look for this ww bag thing I have never sen it at the meeting seen the bars n crisps n books but never this!! I will b searching xx

i wish i could post them all down for ya lol

im gonna take my chicken out now for my bag tomorrow x

Well Monday is here again! This time next week I will be waking up in a log cabin in the dales knowing that I wont have to be getting up to go to work :p

Food for today

B: 1/2 grapefruit (0pp), 40g bran flakes and skimmed milk (7pp), what a waste of points, bran flakes are nowhere near as filling as porridge

L: I was going to have a ham salad bagel however I think I might be starving by lunchtime so I might have a tuna and egg salad 6pp, jumbo snack a jack 1pp

D: Steamed basa, (3pp) 150g new potatoes (3pp), parsley sauce (3pp) babycorn, green beans and carrots (0pp)

S: curly wurly whilst watching Emmerdale me thinks 3pp

26/26 dailies
41/49 weeklies used

Walkies will be 3.5 miles today which will be 7.5 miles in total, massively down on last weeks mileage :eek:

Hubby and I have decided to pull down our conservatory and build an extension, not looking forward to all the mess and upheaval as it has just taken us 3 years to completely refurbish our house. Once we do start the work I will not have anywhere for my powerplate which means I will have to sell it :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: I so dont want to get rid of it but there isnt a sensible place for it to live. if only we had a garage but that will be next on the list once the extension is finished. I need to make the most of it now before I have to say goodbye!

Last edited:
Is a power plate one of those vibration things?? Xx

Back