BeckyT's WW Food Diary

BeckyT said:
Thanks hun and thanks for your support on the exercise front. I'm off next week so I'm gonna do some more walking, I miss it! I'll just make sure I eat all my weeklies x

Fab! I think mine was a STS because I've started exercising again, 3 days in a row now. I know I've had some naughty days but it does take a week or so for your body to adjust! Xxx

Tano said:
Fab! I think mine was a STS because I've started exercising again, 3 days in a row now. I know I've had some naughty days but it does take a week or so for your body to adjust! Xxx

It's hard isn't it... I see people getting on the scales and losing 2+ and I just don't know how they do it!

Have a fab weekend and enjoy every mouthful of food and alcohol! x

BeckyT said:
It's hard isn't it... I see people getting on the scales and losing 2+ and I just don't know how they do it!

Have a fab weekend and enjoy every mouthful of food and alcohol! x

Thanks Hun! I will and I'm going to enjoy not pointing for 2 days! If I can get a STS next week on a birthday week, ill be soooo happy xxx

well done hun its a loss x

Great result Hun!!! I think sometimes we forget what a 1lb of fat looks like xx I look at a lb of butter and its bloody lots!!! Xxx you are doing grand x

BeckyT said:
They always seem to flicker for me!!

I'll be off line tomorrow afternoon until Monday afternoon. I hope things go ok with L x

Thanks lovely. Have a fab time! Xxxx

if it makes it any better you have lost more than me :bighug:

Well done it's a pound off and like you said e other day, you know you're in the 10s anyway :) x

Well done on the loss!! :)

Those 10's are yes next week for sure! ;-) xx

Thanks all, I know it's 'only' 1lb but it's another lb off and I'm another lb closer to my target.

I know I've been good and counted everything so it if wants to come off 1lb at a time then so be it x

BeckyT said:
Thanks all, I know it's 'only' 1lb but it's another lb off and I'm another lb closer to my target.

I know I've been good and counted everything so it if wants to come off 1lb at a time then so be it x

Excellent way to think about it!! And if its coming off then wave goodbye to it!! That's what I'm going to do!! Xx

Thanks hun... I'd love some big chunky loses but it's not meant to be. I've tried cutting down on my weeklies, eating all my weeklies, walking 35+ miles, cutting down on exercise and my weight loss stays pretty much around 1lb. On that basis I've figured that I will look forward to losing 1lb each week, anything more is a bonus! x

BeckyT said:
Thanks hun... I'd love some big chunky loses but it's not meant to be. I've tried cutting down on my weeklies, eating all my weeklies, walking 35+ miles, cutting down on exercise and my weight loss stays pretty much around 1lb. On that basis I've figured that I will look forward to losing 1lb each week, anything more is a bonus! x

I really hope I can settle into a stead 1lb loss a week :) will be at target by Easter then (also our 3rd wedding anniversary) unless something else stops me lol xx

Cai said:
I really hope I can settle into a stead 1lb loss a week :) will be at target by Easter then (also our 3rd wedding anniversary) unless something else stops me lol xx

Well ww say 1-2lb a week so we will get there! If I do stick to 1lb a week I won't be at target for my holiday in march but I'll be almost there! If I give up because I have small loses then I won't be anywhere near target by the time march comes round and I'll just want to hide away in my bikini and that ain't gonna happen! x

BeckyT said:
Well ww say 1-2lb a week so we will get there! If I do stick to 1lb a week I won't be at target for my holiday in march but I'll be almost there! If I give up because I have small loses then I won't be anywhere near target by the time march comes round and I'll just want to hide away in my bikini and that ain't gonna happen! x

Lose the positivity Becky!!! I sometimes think about how much I have to lose and think ****!!! It will take years x but if I don't knuckle down this time next year I will be the same!!or worse x

sharxx said:
Lose the positivity Becky!!! I sometimes think about how much I have to lose and think ****!!! It will take years x but if I don't knuckle down this time next year I will be the same!!or worse x

Did you mean love?!?

Exactly hun! I lost quite quickly before on SW but when I started piling it back on again, I thought oh it's ok I'll lose it again no worries... Now it's coming off slowly I'm sure I'll be less likely to want to put it back on as I know how long it takes to get it off in the first place :D x

Well done you... 1lb a week is great and it will stay off longer than if you lose too much x

BeckyT said:
Did you mean love?!?

Exactly hun! I lost quite quickly before on SW but when I started piling it back on again, I thought oh it's ok I'll lose it again no worries... Now it's coming off slowly I'm sure I'll be less likely to want to put it back on as I know how long it takes to get it off in the first place :D x

Haha yep so meant love x bloody phone

Back