BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Well I made good use of my day off and walked 8.7 miles with Alfie an then I had to fly round Aldi as I'd left him home alone so in think of rounding it up to 9 miles. 16.5 miles so far this week!

8.7m is my longest walk ever! I think I was more motivated to keep trotting on after my jeans discovery x

suppose its trial and error the walking is helping one way =) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

sarahloub1 said:
suppose its trial and error the walking is helping one way =) x

I know, I lost the same last week as I did the week before when I did the 35 miles... I miss walking and I'm off work this week so as long as its not raining, I'll be out! x

well i always say if your not losing weight your losing inches. good on ya just remember to keep having ya weeklies xx

sarahloub1 said:
well i always say if your not losing weight your losing inches. good on ya just remember to keep having ya weeklies xx

Thanks hun, don't worry I will! I think I've only got about 8 left and they will be gone by Thursday x

im scared of using myb

im scared of using mine up too quick but im qtrying to steady them x

sarahloub1 said:
im scared of using mine up too quick but im qtrying to steady them x

I prefer get majority of them out of the way by then end of the weekend for some reason x

im having more on a weekend and i like to have 1 or 2 extra a day and that covers my cuppas x

I like to get rid of mine early on too ;) more time to stop them affecting the scales I feel

And wow about the jeans! And the walk lol well done you must be estatic! :) x

thiswillbeit said:
And wow about the jeans! And the walk lol well done you must be estatic! :) x

I'm so silly - I read ' you must be elastic' lol that would be weird!

Well done on the jeans mrs!! Xx

Cai said:

Haha it gave me the word suggestion of electric when I typed it!

Cai said:

I wish I was, I could stretch myself to 5ft 8ins and I would defo be a size 10 then!!! x

Decisions, decision.... It's my 2nd day off and I'm laid in thinking that I should get up and walk Alfie whilst its not raining, but I can't be bothered! You can guarantee that if I doze off it will be raining when I wake up and it's no fun walking in the rain x

4 mile walked completed, if it doesn't rain later I will go out again

Soup making and house cleaning is on the cards for the rest of the day

B: porridge, scan bran and skimmed milk (7pp) banana and 1/2 grapefruit

L: 2 peppered quorn steaks (6pp) roasted tomato, roasted portobello mushroom, tinned tomatoes. Snack a jack (1pp)

Wotsits 2pp, thorntons choc 2pp

D: smoked haddock and vintage cheddar fishcake (8pp) with a large salad. Curly wurly (3pp)

26/26 dailies
45/49 weeklies used

20.5 miles walked so far

Last edited:
Back