BeckyT's WW Food Diary

enjoy yourself hun missing you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Mmm food sounds yummy, mouths watering! X

Haggled you're having a good time! :) and like you said, you're away so enjoy it!xx

I did not mean haggled. Stupid autocorrect! I meant yay, glad!

Well I'm back after 3 lovely days away.... Sadly I haven't managed to get back on the ww wagon and I am doing more damaged as type as I have had Bourbon biscuits sat at the side of me. I am even tempted to finish the day off with fish and chips...

Need to have a massive word with myself :-( x

That sounds so yummy! Not meaning to sabotage you at all but I'd go for the fish and chips and then draw a line under the whole weekend.

Obviously that's probably why we yoyo diet but oh well! You've done so well so far (a loss every week, look at you!) and you won't live WW perfectly every day for the rest of your life, especially if you're on holiday!

Hey, I know I'm only new to you, but I'd finish the weekend off with the fish and chips and then start afresh tomorrow. Otherwise I'd just keep thinking about it lol. And your weight loss every week has been brilliant :)

Dominoes and mrsLMC, I think you are both right. I started out today by thinking I will cut back on my points as much as poss by having fruit for breakfast, 0pp soup for lunch and chicken salad for dinner however I think restricting myself has the opposite effect and makes me eat cr@p by the bucket load

I will have my fish and chips tonight and start a fresh tomorrow with 26 daily pp

I guess I will just have to accept what ever gain I get on Thursday x

Hope you had a great trip Becky!!! Xx part of what is great about ww is the fact it's a lifestyle change in the way we eat, and at times we indulge more than others..... I think treating yourself over the weekend and tonight will keep your motivation levels up!!! Enjoy the fish and chips and back on track tomorrow xxx

sharxx said:
Hope you had a great trip Becky!!! Xx part of what is great about ww is the fact it's a lifestyle change in the way we eat, and at times we indulge more than others..... I think treating yourself over the weekend and tonight will keep your motivation levels up!!! Enjoy the fish and chips and back on track tomorrow xxx

Very true! At least we can still eat nice yummy things on ww so it doesn't feel like a diet x

I'd have the fish and chips too! ;)

I had beetroot and salad cream for dinner last night! haha! carbing munching for the last time! lol bye bye salad cream! it was great while it lasted :'(

Mmm fish n chips, enjoy! Back on track tomorrow! Like everyone says a loss every wk is brilliant so one gain won't hurt. You'll have lost it by next wk anyway x

*sarah-lou* said:
I'd have the fish and chips too! ;)

I had beetroot and salad cream for dinner last night! haha! carbing munching for the last time! lol bye bye salad cream! it was great while it lasted :'(

Is salad cream high in carbs? Oh my days, it's going to be like having your arm cut off! The grumpiness won't be from ketosis it will be from salad cream withdrawal ;-) x

Back