BeckyT's WW Food Diary

kezzalicious30 said:
Mmm fish n chips, enjoy! Back on track tomorrow! Like everyone says a loss every wk is brilliant so one gain won't hurt. You'll have lost it by next wk anyway x

Very true, reckon it will be a large gain which is silly in hindsight as some of my losses have been little so it will have been 3 days to put it on and 3 weeks to get it off!!!!

Is salad cream high in carbs? Oh my days, it's going to be like having your arm cut off! The grumpiness won't be from ketosis it will be from salad cream withdrawal ;-) x

IKR! Me and tim were talking bed about diet's and he said "oh **** you're going to be a ***** till ketosis aren't you? I remember the last time when you threw you're shoe at me!" I just laughed, it's payback time!

*sarah-lou* said:
IKR! Me and tim were talking bed about diet's and he said "oh **** you're going to be a ***** till ketosis aren't you? I remember the last time when you threw you're shoe at me!" I just laughed, it's payback time!

What does IKR stand for?!?

It's not waiting for ketosis it's defo salad cream withdrawal!!!!! x

What does IKR stand for?!?

It's not waiting for ketosis it's defo salad cream withdrawal!!!!! x

IKR = I know right

and yeah it probably is! lol

Sarah the salad cream monster!! hear me roar! lol

Haha no you not old! I don't know half the abbriviations.

hi hun did you have a nice time away?? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

sarahloub1 said:
hi hun did you have a nice time away?? x

Hey lovely! Yeah we had a wonderful weekend thanks, so don't want to go back to work to tomorrow x

Enjoy the fish n chips :) you'll be ok the amount of walking you do is knocking off the inches so even if it is a gain this week, you'll most likely burn it off and just turn it to muscle x

thiswillbeit said:
Enjoy the fish n chips :) you'll be ok the amount of walking you do is knocking off the inches so even if it is a gain this week, you'll most likely burn it off and just turn it to muscle x

Thanks for the vote of confidence hun ;-)

The fish and chips were scrummy! x

Aww no I didn't mean it will be, I just meant even if it is you'll have it off in no time...I feel I'm still digging here im sorry il just shush!x

thiswillbeit said:
Aww no I didn't mean it will be, I just meant even if it is you'll have it off in no time...I feel I'm still digging here im sorry il just shush!x

It's ok hun, no digging required at all, I knew what you meant x

BeckyT said:
Hey lovely! Yeah we had a wonderful weekend thanks, so don't want to go back to work to tomorrow x

ahhh i hate that feeling...get it every night lol

hope you get back on track today x

Back on plan today :D

If I stay on plan today and tomorrow I will be sooooooo tempted to not weigh in on Thursday as I really dont want to see the gain in the scales. I think it's physiological, if I see the gain it will just demotivate me as I will be firmly be back in the 11's

Yesterday evening, whilst I was stuffing my face with caramel chocolate buttons and a dime bar, i was thinking that I might do slim fast for the next two weeks to get me into a dress for my Christmas party but I know its so restrictive and I probably wouldnt be able to stick to it and then end up binging and put more weight on.

Food for today...

B: Porridge and scan bran with skimmed milk (7pp)

L: Large bowl of soup (0pp) ham sandwich (5pp)

D: Roast chicken, need to weigh it once its cooked, carrots, green beans, babycorn, gravy

Will update the rest later

Last edited:
Morning Gorgeous!

I want caramel choccie buttons! omnomnom!

Personally I would weigh, but i know that you don't find the number on the scales easy to deal with, so maybe it's a good idea to skip a week.

What ever diet you choose to do is up to you hun, we will all support you :)

I did celebrity slim which is shakes n no carbs for one wk, lost 5 n half pound but then binged on the stuff I missed for a couple of days n put about 3 back on! I'd stick to ww, u know if u stick to it properly u lose n ur not missing out on nice food x

*sarah-lou* said:
Morning Gorgeous!

I want caramel choccie buttons! omnomnom!

Personally I would weigh, but i know that you don't find the number on the scales easy to deal with, so maybe it's a good idea to skip a week.

What ever diet you choose to do is up to you hun, we will all support you :)

Morning hun! How are you feeling today? Did you notice I put salad cream in my food diary?!

If I can stay on track today, tomorrow then i may skip it it. I have had a lovely 3 days off of plan but the fact is, I need to carry on so that I can get back into all my lovely clothes.

It might sound daft but all the I've had 3 REALLY bad days off of plan, I just don't want to see 11st back on the scales...

Also if I don't go, I think I will have to go out of the house and pretend that I've gone, I don't want John thinking, here we go again, she's given up!!! x

kezzalicious30 said:
I did celebrity slim which is shakes n no carbs for one wk, lost 5 n half pound but then binged on the stuff I missed for a couple of days n put about 3 back on! I'd stick to ww, u know if u stick to it properly u lose n ur not missing out on nice food x

It's defo tough going! I take my hat off to Sarah for doing S&S...

I managed 2 and a half days on slim fast before I binged and ate everything in sight which isn't great as I used to binge a lot so I know that restricting only triggers that off in me.

I think I need to forget about my works do on the 29th and think about Christmas, staying on plan on ww until then means I 'could' be I'm the low 10's x

BeckyT said:
Morning hun! How are you feeling today? Did you notice I put salad cream in my food diary?!

If I can stay on track today, tomorrow then i may skip it it. I have had a lovely 3 days off of plan but the fact is, I need to carry on so that I can get back into all my lovely clothes.

It might sound daft but all the I've had 3 REALLY bad days off of plan, I just don't want to see 11st back on the scales...

Also if I don't go, I think I will have to go out of the house and pretend that I've gone, I don't want John thinking, here we go again, she's given up!!! x

Im feeling dead tired today but other than that im fine! Waiting for my packs to arrive so having my meal in a little while instead if tonight to keep me going (eggs and mushrooms) The s&s forum is quiet, so im dead glad your back so i have someone to natter to!

Haha confession time! When i last stopped going sw i used to walk there an go to the chippy and get chips and sit and eat them instead of sw class! Embarrasment!

Yum salada cream! To make it worse i only just bought a massive bottle as we had run out! Cry cry! Lol

Back