BeckyT's WW Food Diary

GO! You must, even if its a gain, it will spur you on. New week, new weeklies! Remember the advice u have me last week.... Xxx

I think you should go Also xx horrid as it is, I think the feeling if dread makes you more determined the week afterxx so what you had a week off.... You have done so so well, be proud of that. Xxxx

Thanks for all your support and encouragement, I couldn't do it without you guys.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. And try I will! Today is yet another new day and I am hoping it will be third time lucky!!

Not looking forward to tonight and tomorrow as we have sold our conservatory and a company is coming to take it down tomorrow which means we have a load of work to do. John built a framework last night for a temporary external door to go in whilst the extension is being built but he needs to finish it off tonight and also box off all the electric and light points because come tomorrow, they will be open to the elements

There's also stuff in there that needs a home like a huge brand new CSL sofa that we bought and decided it didn't work in the layout of the room. We really need to sell it but we won't get anywhere near what we paid for it :-( god knows what we are going to do with it but were going to have to do something

Dinner is going to be quick and easy tonight that's for sure....

B: porridge and milk (6pp) 1/2 grapefruit (0pp)

L: wholemeal ham salad bagel (8pp) homemade soup (0p)

D: Asda steamed chicken biryani (12pp)

S: Satsumas

26/26 dailies

Last edited:
Food looks great, and very tasty x exciting about your extension!!!! Love doing improvements on house!!! I am hoping my new ensuite will be finished some day this week!!! What are you planning on using extension for??

Morning!
What's all this about maybe not going to wi dnt u play that silly game misses!! Lol! If that were me u wud tell me to GO so I am tellli u to GO! I bet u will b suprised what's on them scales hun, IF its a gain oh well u had a good weekend and back on it for a loss nxt week! If anyone can do it u can hun
Sorry not talkin much jus feel like crap :(
Xxx

sharxx said:
Food looks great, and very tasty x exciting about your extension!!!! Love doing improvements on house!!! I am hoping my new ensuite will be finished some day this week!!! What are you planning on using extension for??

We have literally just refurbished the whole house and John had done 95% of the work so it's taken 3 years. I am sooooo not looking forward to the mess already! The conservatory has been used as a dumping ground whilst we did the house so there's loads of things left in there that no longer have a home!!!

We are going to have a massive kitchen/dining room with a wood burner, i think it will end up being my fav room!

SammieAnn87 said:
Morning!
What's all this about maybe not going to wi dnt u play that silly game misses!! Lol! If that were me u wud tell me to GO so I am tellli u to GO! I bet u will b suprised what's on them scales hun, IF its a gain oh well u had a good weekend and back on it for a loss nxt week! If anyone can do it u can hun
Sorry not talkin much jus feel like crap :(
Xxx

Ha ha, check you out telling me off!!!

I bet it'll easily be a 6lb gain and I'm not joking... I'm now 55% going to WI and 45% not going... I am back on track today, which will be my first day

I really hope you start feeling better soon x

You should definitely go! It's so much easier to deal with the gain when you know how much it is!

The house sounds awesome - I'm very jealous of the wood burner! Maybe I can convince James that we need one once we get back to England and finally buy somewhere! Did you buy your place and do it up then?

dominoes said:
You should definitely go! It's so much easier to deal with the gain when you know how much it is!

The house sounds awesome - I'm very jealous of the wood burner! Maybe I can convince James that we need one once we get back to England and finally buy somewhere! Did you buy your place and do it up then?

I know, you are all right, it's just gonna be such a huge number, it will be like starting all over again

I can't wait to have a wood burner but even though we live in an old mining town we can only have certain wood burners installed, which just happen to be the most expensive, typical! Plus we can only burn smokeless wood and coal as we live in a smoke controlled area, it's bonkers!

Yeah we bought the house to do up, never realised it would take as long as it has but that's because John has done the majority of the work himself. I think the only thing that's left in the house from when we bought it are some of the architraves and door frames upstairs, everything else has been ripped out x

Sounds amazing! I'd love to do somewhere up from scratch, although the idea of it taking so long is less appealing!

At least you can hope for a big loss because it's like starting all over again and you might shock your body with the "new" ww diet! ;)

Hiya, again I know I'm new to you but I'm gonna stick my oar in. Go to meeting, it'll not be as bad as you think, plus it'll get it into your head that you need to be good this week. Helps draw a line. Good luck :)

dominoes said:
Sounds amazing! I'd love to do somewhere up from scratch, although the idea of it taking so long is less appealing!

At least you can hope for a big loss because it's like starting all over again and you might shock your body with the "new" ww diet! ;)

I wish we had a an endless bucket of money! It's defo worth it in the end that's for sure so if you can put up with the mess an disruption then do it!

That's true, hadnt thought of it like that! x

MrsLmc said:
Hiya, again I know I'm new to you but I'm gonna stick my oar in. Go to meeting, it'll not be as bad as you think, plus it'll get it into your head that you need to be good this week. Helps draw a line. Good luck :)

Stick your oar in as much as you like! You couldn't whack me over the head with it too could you?!?! x

Hello lovely, you already know what I would do, I think it would be good for you to go, but you know that already ;)

Food look great for today :)

I have a massive kitchen dinning and living room, we all live in that part of the house. Love how you have planned. I know planning restrictions can be mad. We built our own house 10 years ago, and the planning department was nuts. We wanted it to look old and blend in to Victorian village close, they said no had to be a certain very modern brick !!! I much prefer traditional houses, so much more character, would sell this and do what you did in a heartbeat, Alex loves new, the only thing I do love about this house is its massive with space xx

If you go Hun you can be proud of your loss next week, regardless of the result of this weeks! It will give you motivation, but it's up to you :) xx

thiswillbeit said:
If you go Hun you can be proud of your loss next week, regardless of the result of this weeks! It will give you motivation, but it's up to you :) xx

True.. I just keep thinking that there will only be and the weigh in woman that will know the true extent of the mindless binge eating that I've done x

BeckyT said:
True.. I just keep thinking that there will only be and the weigh in woman that will know the true extent of the mindless binge eating that I've done x

I'm sure she's had a binge or two herself ;) xx

Back