BeckyT's WW Food Diary

love you Beckstar! have an amazing christmas!

love from Sarah, Tim, Lilly and Hudson! xxxxx

Than you for al the Christmas wishes and a very merry Christmas it was too, so much so I have put 7lb on in two weeks so like it or not I am back in it today. It's not going to be easy as I am back at work however I am working from home and its going to be dead so I will have to keep myself out of the kitchen cupboards and the biscuit tin! If I can get a few lb off this week it won't be so bad when everybody else is starting back in a weeks time

I defo need to go shopping as my porridge tub is looking ever so low and my fruit has defo seen better days! My plan for today will look something like this...

B: Poached eggs, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes. Maybe 2 medallions of bacon if I defrost it - FREE

L: Tuna & egg salad however ill use the word salad lightly as I don't know how well it will be! I know my tomatoes, beetroot and pickled onions are ok ;-) - FREE Salad cream 2pp

D: Smoked haddock with carrots and sprouts, will have to have a look for another veg - FREE

2/49 weeklies used

Hopefully the rain will hold off and I can take Alfie out for a long walk this arvo x

I will need it hun :)

I am going to b drink tomorrow but not nye but I am going to point everything again... And my plans to jus eat as much fruit n veg n drink as much water as I can!
Xx

My breakfast....

Needed something that wasn't the 'norm' and wouldn't make me feel like I was back on a 'diet'

image-3359925896.jpg

is mince free on sf?? x

it all looks so nice. I cannot wait to go shopping x

7lb in two weeks. Try 7lb in two days and that was not even over indulging. Will take me for Eva to get that off. Put on so easy and but takes months to get off.

7lb in two weeks. Try 7lb in two days and that was not even over indulging. Will take me for Eva to get that off. Put on so easy and but takes months to get off.

Oh believe me I'd be able to match you on that! I've been messing around for weeks, I need to stop it... Arrghhh!

I put 7lb on too, started back on diet yesterday but failed! :-( so hard to get back into x

BeckyT said:
Oooo I could have written the above! It's nice to know I'm not alone out there... It's sooo easy to put weight on but so hard and slow to lose it x

It's def easier to gain than to lose it! I gain so easily when I spiral x

Back