BeckyT's WW Food Diary

I thought I was the only one that gained so easily. I went to dr yesterday to see why I can't loose. She basically told me weight watchers does not work and I'm eating too much. Even though I only eat 1/3 of my weeklies. Go figure.

I thought I was the only one that gained so easily. I went to dr yesterday to see why I can't loose. She basically told me weight watchers does not work and I'm eating too much. Even though I only eat 1/3 of my weeklies. Go figure.

Weight watchers doesn't work? That's a bit of a bold statement for her to make!!!

Whet did she suggest?

I am switching to herbalife on the 2nd Jan. I tried it for a few days before crimbo and I am ready to give it my all in the new year x

Maddness ww does not work!!!! Our GP will give you 12 weeks free if you need to lose 10% of your body weight, and that is researched based, they have proof ww works!!!!

Than you for al the Christmas wishes and a very merry Christmas it was too, so much so I have put 7lb on in two weeks so like it or not I am back in it today. It's not going to be easy as I am back at work however I am working from home and its going to be dead so I will have to keep myself out of the kitchen cupboards and the biscuit tin! If I can get a few lb off this week it won't be so bad when everybody else is starting back in a weeks time

I defo need to go shopping as my porridge tub is looking ever so low and my fruit has defo seen better days! My plan for today will look something like this...

B: Poached eggs, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes. Maybe 2 medallions of bacon if I defrost it - FREE

L: Tuna & egg salad however ill use the word salad lightly as I don't know how well it will be! I know my tomatoes, beetroot and pickled onions are ok ;-) - FREE Salad cream 2pp

D: Smoked haddock with carrots and sprouts, will have to have a look for another veg - FREE

2/49 weeklies used

Hopefully the rain will hold off and I can take Alfie out for a long walk this arvo x

Salad cream :p

To be honest, I don't think it works for everyone. It has taken me over a year to loose half a stone and then my losses were minimal. Even going to the gym 4 times a week did not help. I was not even loosing inches. I tries eating all my weeklies, half my weeklies and no weeklies, the only way I can loose my minimal weight is to not eat my dinner on a we'd and a thurs ( I weigh fri morning). So frustrating and not fair.

;) damn right i got a lush new phone so i can go on minimins yay! <3 missed you ya sexy beast :p

Yay! I will be back on it on the 2nd however I am ready to give herbalife my all and Pierce has now set up our own section so I will be starting up a waffling diary on there x

Yay! I will be back on it on the 2nd however I am ready to give herbalife my all and Pierce has now set up our own section so I will be starting up a waffling diary on there x

You will have to send me the link when you get started! Xxx

I may try herbalife.....I've ate so much I need this Xmas weight off x

I've requested a call back I think I'll give it a go. I trust what you have said about it x

I've requested a call back I think I'll give it a go. I trust what you have said about it x

Wooo hooo!

Pierce has just set up a section in the 'all other diets' section too so I will start a diary on Wednesday. There's a few of us on there so hopefully their will be a few more in the new year

Keep your eye out for some bargains on eBay as they work out cheaper than from a distributor. I would defo recommend getting a months supply from them though just to start you off as then you will know what you need

I got 2 boxes of tomato and basil soup for £18 on eBay and they would have been about £26 each from a distributor x

Last edited:
does it all taste ok?? I'll have a look on eBay tonight. I need somethin I feel I've done ok but then I haven't really. I lost and maintained better on sw so I'm keeping my options open. I like the thought everything I'm eating is healthy. I'm just scared if I go on shakes I'll gain when I eat normal but with this one you still eat so might not be as bad x

does it all taste ok?? I'll have a look on eBay tonight. I need somethin I feel I've done ok but then I haven't really. I lost and maintained better on sw so I'm keeping my options open. I like the thought everything I'm eating is healthy. I'm just scared if I go on shakes I'll gain when I eat normal but with this one you still eat so might not be as bad x

Well with shakes and your evening meal it comes in around 1200 calories which is the equivalent of 26pp so I wouldn't worry about that

I've tried the chocolate which is nice, cookies and cream which has crunchy bits in it! I have also tried the vanilla one as that was the sample they sent me. I'm just looking to buy a tub of vanilla one at the mo...

I've messed about so much over the last 5 weeks which is why I have decided to switch to herbalife and give it my all and shift some lbs x

week that's it you need something to kick start it my first few weeks of ww I was on diet tablets. I tried them again after ny first gain but I don't want them as much as they worked. I need to get the 7lb I've gained and nearly to my target. I'll maintain with ww I only want a month or so of pure diet x

week that's it you need something to kick start it my first few weeks of ww I was on diet tablets. I tried them again after ny first gain but I don't want them as much as they worked. I need to get the 7lb I've gained and nearly to my target. I'll maintain with ww I only want a month or so of pure diet x

What tablets were you taking? I think I've tried them all lol x

just some Chinese ones that Craig got me lol totally safe I just had to drink loads of water but I think it was mind over matter coz it made me drink more and when I didn't take any I didnr drink as much lol so I think it was just the water that done it for me x

Back