BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Aww hope you can get the shorts to fit!

I bought a pair of burgundy chinos about three weeks before I went to Majorca last year and they fit although a little tight. By the time I got there I couldn't get them on lol so they are hung in my wardrobe waiting. :0( x

I hope so too.... mainly cos i know I will make me feel fed up knowing that I was too fat to get back into them a year later.

Are you drinking the herbal tea from herbalife? X

Yeah it is... It burns 70 calories a cup so every little helps!!! x

I am sure you will get into shorts xxxxx your food is looking good, I bet it works out about the same points as herbalife, and sticking to low carb I think will work in your favour xxx

I am sure you will get into shorts xxxxx your food is looking good, I bet it works out about the same points as herbalife, and sticking to low carb I think will work in your favour xxx

Yeah, I was thinking that if I can switch to protein food instead of shakes it might have a similar effect? Can but try x

your doing well Becky :) keep it up. must seem like heaven being able to eat so much yummy foods again :) xox

Morning beckstar!!!

Have a awesomesauce day!!!

<3

Xxx

Tiring, been down to Lutterworth and back to see a supplier. Glad it's the weekend

How's your day been? Are you feeling better now? x

Tiring, been down to Lutterworth and back to see a supplier. Glad it's the weekend

How's your day been? Are you feeling better now? x

My day has been ok. I skeot last night from 7pm till 11pm then woke up and spent the rest of the night awake! Haha! So went for a 1 hour nap at 3 asked tim to set an alarm and he didnt so i ended up waking up at 7pm!

So trying to stay sleepy till after dinner! Lol!

Back