Becoming Twiggy ;) WI result YAY

Day 3

Well weighed myself this morning and I was up 3lb ... not going to let it bother me though because I'm sticking to the diet 100% and it'll sort itself out.

Today I had

60g Honey nut bran flakes for breakfast. Healthy living baked potato and cheese with beans and a WW eclair (YUM!)
Dinner was 1 Healthy living 1/4 pounder with waffles and beans and will be having a mousse later.

Total 25 points.

Yay - roll on tomorrow

xx

I tend to try and save a few a day, sometimes I manage, sometimes I dont lol Just so long as you dont save more than 4 youre ok :)

I always have a treat on a Monday night (after wi) so they all get used up then :giggle:

Hi Paula

Getting on good - sticking to my points ever day and drinking water - finding it really easy actually ... then again after CD who wouldn't lol

Weigh in is on Wednesday so I'll report back then. Hopefully I'll at least stay the same which would mean 12lb loss in 2 weeks which is great :)

Best of luck Twiggy, you sound like you're doing really well love :)
xx

Well it's D day ... I get weighed at 1830. My scales at home show a 1lb gain, so I guess that's not too bad after CD.

I'm going to drink lots of water today as usual and hopefully it'll flush that naughty pound away lol

I've been 100% on the diet having all but 1/2 - 1 of my points a day, and that's all I can do, the rest will hopefully take care of itself!

I've been having the Kellogs Variety packs for breakfast at work - they're brilliant as each box is only between 1 point (rice krispies) and 3 points (Coco Pop Munchers) so no weighing and more importantly no accidently cheating by pouring more into a bowl :)

Hope everyone has a good day!
xx

Aww best of luck love, and if you do gain 1lb I'd say that's fantastic after CD!
Good idea about the variety packs :)
Make sure you let us know how you get on later.
xx

Hi all

Well I stayed the same!! Am VERY happy with that because I was told I would put on at least some of the 11.5lbs I lost on CD. So that's 11.5lb loss in 2 weeks :)

Hopefully next week I'll get a good loss ... bring it on :)

xx

Well done Twiggy! :party0011::party0011::party0011:
Fingers crossed for next week love :)
xx

Back