Becoming Twiggy ;) WI result YAY

How you doin lovey xx

Hi

Well diet has gone out of the window this week. My Dad died on Thursday and diet is the last thing on my mind.

I'm going to go and get weighed tomorrow, but expect a big gain, but I feel better if I go and face it. The funeral's on Friday so until I've got through that I'm not even thinking about points.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

L

Twiggy im so sorry to read about the loss of your dad. You must be devastated. Never worry about points etc just concentrate on looking after you and your family.
My thoughts are with you love.

Ax

So sorry to hear about your dad Twiggy. Don't worry about the diet, it will still be there waiting for you when you are ready. You have enough to deal with at the moment. Sending hugs hun xxxx

Well just got back from WI ... and somehow I managed to lose 1lb. I think my stomach is churning so much that the calories have melted away ...

Still have a difficult day to get through then after that I'll be back on the diet.

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate them.

xx

Oh Twiggy love, I'm so sorry to read this, apologies for missing this post yesterday.
Thinking of you.
xx

Hi

Got through the day ok ... it was absolutleyterrible and kind of nice at the same time. Is it horrible to be relieved it's over??

Anyway - just wanted to say thanks again for your messages of support.

Weight wise don't think it'll be good this week, but not really bothered I know I can stick to this diet when i don't have major traumas in my life!!

Anyway - as they say life goes on!

xx

Well just got back from WI and put on 2lbs. I was expecting it so I'm not really bothered.

I'm back counting points now so hopefully have a good loss next week :)

Hope everyone's well!

Back