Becoming Twiggy ;) WI result YAY

Best of luck love, do let us know how you get on. Remember don't feel disheartened if you don't lose, we all have weeks like that.
xx

Hope you have a great wi... be sure and let us know :)

Well I stayed the same ... least it wasn't a gain.

Is it okay if I post my meals here every day - maybe someone can point out something I'm doing wrong??

As you said love, at least it wasn't a gain :hug99:
Do post your menu and maybe there might be something we can help you with or maybe it's just one of those weeks were you can't explain why you didn't lose. Hoping you have a better week next week.
xx

Hi

Not had a bad day - but had some biscuits which have taken my points to the max

Breakfast - 3 pts
45g Coco pops, Skimmed Milk

Lunch - 6 pts
Jacket potato with beans

Dinner - 10.5 pts
3 fishcakes
2 potato waffles
heinz beans
ketchup

WW Eclair - 1.5
Butter cookies - 6

Total for the day 27 - one over :( and gotta make sure i have nothing at the pub quiz tonight!

Will make the point up tomorrow :)

Grr f*cked up ... had a small packet of peanuts and 2 chicken nuggets at the pub ... so am now 8.5 points over for the week.

Was full of willpower when we went to the pub ... but got upset at something and thought stuff it

sigh

:party0011::party0011::party0011:FANTASTIC! Woohoo! :party0011::party0011::party0011:
Keep it up!
xx

Hi

Been busy at work so haven't had much time to get on here ... but been plodding along with the diet and lost another 2.5lbs this week which I'm very happy about!!

Onwards and downwards! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

xx

Fantastic Twiggy! Great result! Lovely to hear from you, keep it up :)
xx

Well another weigh in day is looming

Am having to play catch up this week because I asked my DH to get my a WW dessert when he was in Tescos and the little lamb got all confused when he coudlnt' find them and bought me three yes 3 Gu dessertes .... and oh my god they were good lol but they ranged from 4 to 7 points DOH But I'll make my points up today and tomorrow and hopefully I'll get a good loss tomorrow night.

Hope everyone has a good day

Back