Beegee's Green Day Diary

Sounds like my kind of lunch ;-) its all good fresh start tomorrow! X

Hi beegee well I hope u enjoyed ur feast lol nothing worse than only being able to get nibbles to eat just what I would have done gone & opened choccies to finish the day off ha ha good luck for this week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was a bit in for a penny in for a pound tbh Val! Nothing wrong with a naughty day every so often! I've been doing Filling and Healthy for the last couple of days, I do really like it but am having to be a bit flexible with half term. I bought a bean wrap in m&s today, it was only 330 cals and most of the stuff in it was free on the plan. PP value is actually 12 though, so not entirely sure how to count it. Probably won't bother, it was only 330 cals so fine for lunch. I'm already looking forward to next week when I can be back on it properly!

Still loving my WW week, but am also being scuppered with half term. Had an impromptu session in Pizza Express yesterday lunchtime. Went for the Padana Leggera which was absolutely luscious. 16 points of luscious though. On the other hand, only 500 cals so the best option. So, I'm already on 39 weeklies. We're out at friends tomorrow so I'm very unlikely to be able to keep to 49 weeklies but the main thing is that I'm not going crazy and am sticking to it the best I can in the circumstances.

I lost 500g this week btw. Probably a combination of a bit of an unfair gain last week and being back on WW. I've decided now that I do lose better on WW than SW at the moment so am looking forward to doing it 'properly' again next week.

I found a couple of WW goodies in Sainsbury's yesterday. The layered fromage frais (on rockchick's recommendation!) and also some little chocolate dessert pots. They were all on for £1 a pack. I was surprised to find the choc things were veggie as WW are usually liberal with the gelatine. Tried one last night and they were quite nice for a 'fix'. 2pp each or 3 syns which is still probably worth it.

Hope you enjoy your week back on ww. At first I really missed all the free foods on sw but I feel it does mean I eat less rubbish! X

I agree totally. People always say that WW encourages you to eat crap because you can spend your points on what you like, but doing healthy and filling there's not a pasta and sauce or savoury rice in sight which has to be good news!

I agree totally. People always say that WW encourages you to eat crap because you can spend your points on what you like, but doing healthy and filling there's not a pasta and sauce or savoury rice in sight which has to be good news!

On of the reason my friend moved to WW is that she works full time and says it is easier to buy WW food that she can eat quickly when she gets home - will have to ring her later as today is her weigh day and see how she got on.

Still loving my WW week, but am also being scuppered with half term. Had an impromptu session in Pizza Express yesterday lunchtime. Went for the Padana Leggera which was absolutely luscious. 16 points of luscious though. On the other hand, only 500 cals so the best option. So, I'm already on 39 weeklies. We're out at friends tomorrow so I'm very unlikely to be able to keep to 49 weeklies but the main thing is that I'm not going crazy and am sticking to it the best I can in the circumstances.

I lost 500g this week btw. Probably a combination of a bit of an unfair gain last week and being back on WW. I've decided now that I do lose better on WW than SW at the moment so am looking forward to doing it 'properly' again next week.

I found a couple of WW goodies in Sainsbury's yesterday. The layered fromage frais (on rockchick's recommendation!) and also some little chocolate dessert pots. They were all on for £1 a pack. I was surprised to find the choc things were veggie as WW are usually liberal with the gelatine. Tried one last night and they were quite nice for a 'fix'. 2pp each or 3 syns which is still probably worth it.

hi beegee well done on ur loss xx i love the fromage frais & for only 1pp can have a couple i have put them in meringue nest with rasperries or any co-ordinating fruit nom nom makes a yummy pud with few pp's the dessert pots are they the mousse ones with "cream" on top do them in strawberry, chocolate & lemon & lime 2/3pp if they arent u have to try them choc ones are yummy asda do them, find they are the best store for ww products have u also tried the ww icecreams in individual pots (iceland) strawberry & vanilla or chocolate & vanilla 2pp also ww choc eclairs 2pp are yummy bit morish tho ;) have made myself feel hungry now lol must be lunch time :) hope u have a great weekend xx

All good here thanks Val - aka WW pudding expert! Thanks for all your dessert tips. I've been doing healthy and filling this week after a very iffy saturday (as usual!) Loving it though.
I've been having fruit salad for breakfast and over the weekend I made some butternut squash and carrot soup which I've been having with petit pains for lunch, either that or jacket potato and beans. I also made some vegetable curry which was passable and tonight I'm on pasta bake - already made the tomato sauce! I'm super organised and really enjoying it. I also have NO crumpets in the house :eek: which is a shocker so if I fancy something snacky I'm just having a slice of WW toast. Feeling pretty positive so far this week and mega keen to do well :).

Sounds fab! Yeh I love being able to munch a slice of toast of hungry :) get some ww spread for on it 0pp per serving!

Cooking big batches of soup and curry makes it so much easier to stay on track doesn't it? Preparation is key lol x

So I keep hearing! I'm stuffed on thursday when I run out of soup though - better get my thinking cap on!! Thanks for the reminder about WW spread, I'm going to Asda later on in the week and will look out for it.

Beegee said:
So I keep hearing! I'm stuffed on thursday when I run out of soup though - better get my thinking cap on!! Thanks for the reminder about WW spread, I'm going to Asda later on in the week and will look out for it.

Look out for the desserts as well :) have a good day xx

Hi Val, I did look at the desserts and I think the lemon and lime moussey ones had gelatine in which I pass on as I'm veggie. I've had a couple of the fromage frais though - they're lovely aren't they. I managed to get the spread yesterday - it doesn't melt very well on toast, just kind of sits there, but I can live with that as it's free if I don't have too much.

Had a good week on healthy and filling, I'm enjoying it more as time goes on tbh which is a bit as I was with SW. I'll be doing another week next week. I had a bit of a fail yesterday as I was making gingerbread with my little boy. He's been going on about doing it for a while and did really well with rubbing in the butter and mixing it and they turned out pretty nice! Reckon I spent 5 totally unnecessary points on sampling it to check it was ok :rolleyes: It was! :D

I have heard a few people say the spread doesn't melt but mine seems to be fine maybe my toaster makes things super hot lol :p

Mmm yes much pick up some more fromage frais it's been a while I love that they are veggie friendly as they are so thick and creamy yum!

Yeh at first I really missed all the sw free found but I'm definitely warming to sf and seem to be losing better so that's a pretty big incentive to stick at it a bit longer :) x

Beegee said:
Hi Val, I did look at the desserts and I think the lemon and lime moussey ones had gelatine in which I pass on as I'm veggie. I've had a couple of the fromage frais though - they're lovely aren't they. I managed to get the spread yesterday - it doesn't melt very well on toast, just kind of sits there, but I can live with that as it's free if I don't have too much.

Had a good week on healthy and filling, I'm enjoying it more as time goes on tbh which is a bit as I was with SW. I'll be doing another week next week. I had a bit of a fail yesterday as I was making gingerbread with my little boy. He's been going on about doing it for a while and did really well with rubbing in the butter and mixing it and they turned out pretty nice! Reckon I spent 5 totally unnecessary points on sampling it to check it was ok :rolleyes: It was! :D

Hi beegee that's a shame about the desserts I love them, have u seen the aero biscuits? I saw them on offer at my local shop for £1 so thought I'd give them a try, been up & bought 3 more packs yummy is all I will say ;-) 3 pp each. They r small but I stuck to eating just 1 had mint but they do orange & chocolate as well, got a pack of the orange ones but think they might be sickly sure I will still eat them tho ha ha.anyway have a good weekend going to do some gardening now xxx

have u seen the aero biscuits?

Val you saboteur - what are you trying to do to me??!! Blimey they sound nice! I'll have to try and avoid walking down the biscuit aisle in case I spot them and can't resist!

icklerockchick - I'm losing better on WW too, maybe having less choice of free foods is a good thing. I also don't seem to be one of those unlucky bods that can't have too much bread as my diet is now quite 'wheaty' and it doesn't seem to be doing me any harm. Hooray!

Beegee said:
Val you saboteur - what are you trying to do to me??!! Blimey they sound nice! I'll have to try and avoid walking down the biscuit aisle in case I spot them and can't resist!

icklerockchick - I'm losing better on WW too, maybe having less choice of free foods is a good thing. I also don't seem to be one of those unlucky bods that can't have too much bread as my diet is now quite 'wheaty' and it doesn't seem to be doing me any harm. Hooray!

Yes but they r fine if u count them in just got to stop at 1 or 2 lol ( mean biscuits not packets ha ha ) have a good day xx

Yeh sw kind of drums in that bread is evil but some days this week I had 2 pittas with dinner and 3 bits of toast/French toast (it's been a hungry week lol) and still lost! :) I guess not having much else those days helps! X

My WW friend has lost 2 lbs each week she has been on it (both of us 4 weeks & we weighed about same to start with) she seems to prefer it to when she was on SW and is losing more - said she ate too much before which seemed to be my downfall.

Back