Beegee's Green Day Diary

This is exactly my problem too - I'm just a pig and am incapable of making nice, small, perfectly adequate plates of food. It has to be LOADS - I seem to have a mental issue!!

Today for lunch I had WW bread sandwiches with quorn and salad, a couple of satsumas and a WW fromage frais. I'm stuffed now and must have saved a couple of hundred calories against SW because I probably would have had savoury rice or pasta and sauce with a cheese hex and gone over 500 cals before the fruit and fromage frais. You have to be so mindful of 'calories in' - despite what SW says - especially if you are getting closer to target. It sounds as though your friend is doing great on WW - are you tempted?!

Not really - I counted cals the first time and have now learned SW so can't really see me changing now.
Got Womans Own today with the free coupon to join SW so think I will give that a go this week.
I just got back from the gym and had a McCains jacket potato and a tin of beans - was only going to eat half but ate the rest whilst washing up and am going to have a look at the cals later. Still I have done 1 and half hours gym stuff but will go for a walk in a while whilst the sun is out so hopefully cancel out the other half a tin of beans!!!!

208 cals in the potato - nearly 400 in the beans so about 600 for both - for lunch :eek::eek:

Was a bit late back and only me in so ate it for quickness - will teach me not to get it ready before I go out - at least I didn't put the cheese on it.

They can be very calorific can't they those jacket potatoes! Best not to think about it really, it sounds like quite a little potato too at only a couple of hundred calories - mine are waaaaay bigger than that!

I had a good weigh in today - 600g down - a pound and a bit. I'm still loving my WW! I'm now properly into the 11's which I find UNBELIEVABLE!! Go me!

Went to SW meet to day and enjoyed it - now weigh more as they wouldn't let me take my clothes off to get weighed :rolleyes:
Well done, again, on the weight loss. I do my home one in the morning so will see the difference, hopefully.

Congrats on getting into the 11s that's fab! :)

Yeh I try to just follow the plan and not worry about calories as eat a lot of potato and pasta and things that are pretty high but they keep me filled up and still losing so it's all good :) x

Thanks ladies! Glad you enjoyed your meeting systema, I hope you find it useful going forwards. I'm :8855:at the idea of you begging to strip off at the scales though, tis indeed a choker you have to WI fully clothed!

Was quite funny realy as everybody had strappy tops and thin trousers on under their winter coats - including me although thinking about it I should have had jeans and a jumper then changed clothes for next week.

Just got weighed - lost 1kg so am very happy this week. :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Hi Val, thanks for dropping in! Yes all good here - but busy. I've had a couple of 'off plan' days cos of circumstances - I had my daughter's school trip to the seaside on tuesday, took ww friendly sandwiches but there was something about the sea air and I was flipping STARVING when I got back so I over-dosed on toast a bit and then didn't have a very ww friendly tea so what with that and a day out on sunday too it's not been a great week. Put on a kilo which I'm guessing is 3 bad days and ovulating!

However, I was back on WW yesterday and today I woke up and fancied a SW day so have done that. I think it's because I've got no ww bread and haven't had cheese for ages so today I'm reminding myself of hex amounts and enjoying the change. Nice to be a bit flexible with things. I also have 8 packets of pasta and sauce and 13 :eek: of savoury rice in the cupboard. Need to use a few up methinks!

Beegee said:
Hi Val, thanks for dropping in! Yes all good here - but busy. I've had a couple of 'off plan' days cos of circumstances - I had my daughter's school trip to the seaside on tuesday, took ww friendly sandwiches but there was something about the sea air and I was flipping STARVING when I got back so I over-dosed on toast a bit and then didn't have a very ww friendly tea so what with that and a day out on sunday too it's not been a great week. Put on a kilo which I'm guessing is 3 bad days and ovulating!

However, I was back on WW yesterday and today I woke up and fancied a SW day so have done that. I think it's because I've got no ww bread and haven't had cheese for ages so today I'm reminding myself of hex amounts and enjoying the change. Nice to be a bit flexible with things. I also have 8 packets of pasta and sauce and 13 :eek: of savoury rice in the cupboard. Need to use a few up methinks!

I'm sure it doesn't hurt if u mix them up a bit, it must be the sea Air making me feel hungry all the time ha ha. The kilo will soon disappear after a few days back on plan :) have a good day tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Beeg

Sorry for leaving you - and thankyou for sticking by me .

I will try to be good.

Jx

Where are you Beeg?? Are you ok?

Kc

Hi guys, all good here thanks! Not been doing much in my diary as my food is so boring and also I've been alternating between SW and WW so not all relevant to a SW diary!

I maintained this week, I've had a couple of bad weekends in a row so at the mo am probably being 75% good but am still weighing in every week to make sure I don't start to gain. I'm happy with that for now. I've just bought a skirt in a 14 which is roomy and I'm reasonably happy being the size I am.

I've also been spending quite a bit of time on a (different!) website to make some money - £25 in Amazon vouchers in a month! Not quite sure what to spend them on at the mo, but it will be useful at birthday and Xmas time! Will catch up with everyone's diary later when I'm not on the phone! xx

Hi - wondered where you were - glad everything is ok with you.:wavey:

Back