Beegee's Green Day Diary

Thanks ladies - all good here!

Val - what an amazing loss :eek: Well done you, glad you had a more encouraging week and were justly rewarded for your hard work.

I am still feeling the SW love Gobolino - how did you know?!;) I haven't been brave enough to do another WW day since wednesday but have been on plan as usual and lost a huge (!) 300g this week. Glad to have a loss though and it is all adding up however slowly.

Today has been good:

B: Porridge (hexb), yogurt, banana, strawberries.

Snack: melon

Lunch: jacket potato, beans, salad, cheese (half hexa). yogurt.

Snack: mugshot (oops)

Dinner: Linda sausages - finally found the free ones in our Asda yesterday - yippee! I was so excited I bought 6 boxes. I thought they were nice but not as nice as the italian ones (but nicer in that they were FREEEEEE!!) Also had mash, cauliflower, carrots, corn, gravy (2)

I've spent 5 syns on stupid things like a couple of bits of chocolate money, a couple of bites of cake and a couple of jelly beans.
I think that's me done for today.

Have a good weekend all!

Thanks Val, all good this end. I did ok last week although did get a bit reckless on sunday - big scoop of frozen yog AND a generous helping of choc :eek: but I just about had the weekly syns to cover it so hopefully all will be ok. Only myself to blame if not though!

Today has been:

Porridge, fruit and yogurt (hexb)

Left over tomato pasta with big, green, rockety salad - lovely!
I also found some limited edition Activia ff yogs in Sainsburys this morning - banoffee or berry crumble flavour. I bought 2 of each despite fearing the worse syn wise as they are more calories than the regular ones, but I've just looked them up and they're only 1 syn which seems very reasonable!

Dinner was creamy, vegetabley pasta bake (hexa) (3)

Highlights (2), Oaty bar (hexb)

Snacked on melon and pineapple during the day a bit too.

Well done on your loss this week :) Every little helps!

Oh those crumble yogs sound lovely and I definitely need to get myself some melon and pineapple (it seems to be all apples and bananas for me right now!).

Here's to another good week :)

Thanks G! I had one of the Activia crumble yogurts today and they weren't as nice as the Shape 0% ones imho. Still ok though and you get a lot for 1 syn!

B: Branflakes (hexb), yogurt, banana, melon, pineapple

L: Jacket potato, cottage cheese, salad. Yogurt (1)

Snack: yogurt

D: Bean chilli, brown rice, cheese (hexa)

Highlights (2), Fibre Plus (hexb)

Bit of catching up to do here ...

Weds:

B: Fruit salad and yogurt

L: Savoury rice and veg

Snack: Brie (hexb) and grapes, mikado (1)

D: Quorn and veg stirfry with noodles

2 alpens (hexb), highlights (2), chocolate (2)

Thursday:

B: Porridge (hexb), yogurt, banana, strawberries

L: Jacket potato, beans and cheese (hexa). Yogurt.

D: Meat free chilli and rice

Oaty bar (hexb), mikado (1), highlights (2), chocolate (2)

Friday:

B: Fruit salad and yogurt

L: Pasta and sauce, extra veg, cheese (hexa). Yogurt

Snack: toast (1 for spread)

D: Linguine, blue cheese squares (hexa), mushroom, pepper, onion

Probably more to follow!

I lost another 300g this week so inching ever closer to that 7 stone by easter. Only 1lb to go I think - 500g or so. It's still possible! I've been pretty good this week I think, very focused. That brief forray into WW has done me the world of good!

Excellent stuff - well done on your loss. Only one pound to go to 7stone must feel fab :D

I'm glad WW did you a favour in a strange way ;)

Have a great weekend :)

Here we are - week 102 after an ok weekend. Spent syns on saturday night as usual and also 17 on sunday as we had people here. I didn't have chips or any pudding or ice cream which was a toughie but did pick at a couple of bits which racked up the syns. We got the bbq out for the first time this year so I also synned with ketchup, sausages etc

So, today has been:

B: Porridge (hexb), yogurt, banana, strawberries

L: savoury rice and veg, yogurt

Snack: yogurt, pineapple, a few crisps, bite of cake (3)

D: quorn meatball bolognese, parmesan (hexa)

Fibre plus (hexb)

Hey Beeg - weren't you gonna try WW? Or am I completely off track ?

Thanx for all your support hunny

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're quite right - I did it for 2 days! Hated it, 26 points went nowhere and I just didn't get on with it. It made me realise how much I liked SW and I've been extra focused because of it. I'm paid up for 3 months though and have been plundering their database so am not ruling it out forever, just for now.

Today has been:

B: Porridge (hexb), strawberries, banana, yogurt

L: Pasta & Sauce, extra veg, cheese (hexa). Yogurt

Snack: chocolate (1.5), melon

D: Roast potatoes, gravy (1.5), carrots, brocolli and sausages (very peeved - I had to spend 7 syns on sausages as I had some left over from the bbq on sunday and they were those Linda McC ones that are 2 syns each. I'd only stuck them on the blinking barbie hoping other people would eat them as I didn't want to as they're 2 blinking syns each!)

Oaty Bar (hexb)

So 10 syns today, that's not good for a tuesday!

Just popping by to subscribe I am veggie so like seeing what others eat on green days :)

:wavey: Hello Chick! Always nice to have a new visitor. I don't have very interesting menu's but it works for me. How are you doing with your losses - it's annoying not being able to see anyone's stats!

Beegee said:
You're quite right - I did it for 2 days! Hated it, 26 points went nowhere and I just didn't get on with it. It made me realise how much I liked SW and I've been extra focused because of it. I'm paid up for 3 months though and have been plundering their database so am not ruling it out forever, just for now.

Today has been:

B: Porridge (hexb), strawberries, banana, yogurt

L: Pasta & Sauce, extra veg, cheese (hexa). Yogurt

Snack: chocolate (1.5), melon

D: Roast potatoes, gravy (1.5), carrots, brocolli and sausages (very peeved - I had to spend 7 syns on sausages as I had some left over from the bbq on sunday and they were those Linda McC ones that are 2 syns each. I'd only stuck them on the blinking barbie hoping other people would eat them as I didn't want to as they're 2 blinking syns each!)

Oaty Bar (hexb)

So 10 syns today, that's not good for a tuesday!

Hi beegee u should have tried simply filling - free ww petit pains, wraps,, bagels, bread (must admit not keen on their bread) crumpets :) just have to watch u don't go overboard with them lol the thing i like best about ww is that i can have tinned fruit (in juice) and stewed fruit and not have to point it. I think i will stick mostly to sf now and maybe have the odd day as pp but at the end of the day it's what works for you, have a great day xx

Beegee said:
:wavey: Hello Chick! Always nice to have a new visitor. I don't have very interesting menu's but it works for me. How are you doing with your losses - it's annoying not being able to see anyone's stats!

Quite a slow loser probably due to the amount of carbs I eat and that I can't exercise at the moment as recovering from really bad ankle break so amazed that I'm losing at all :) my menus also really boring at the moment as not being at work means very little money for food so not as much fruit or veg as I would like but plodding along anyway :) x

Hi Val, you're right about Simply Filling and I think I would have done ok with it but then I thought - it's like SW but - for me - not as good or as varied so why don't I just do SW?! Different strokes for different folks really isn't it. I still think I might do it again in the future.

icklerockchick - I'm sure you'll get there. I'm just about scraping half a pound a week at the moment, but it's all adding up and I'm the lightest I've been for absolutely ages (ever??!) Sorry to hear about the ankle, that must be horrible for you x

My sneaky peaks are saying STS - which I am thinking 'really!!' . I am being so good I don't get it!!

Kx

Back