Beegee's Green Day Diary

Weekly. Always have. If I didn't have a treat at the weekend I'd never have stuck to it for this long! I think you generally lose better if you do it daily but it's a hit I'm prepared to take for my sanity and knowing I'm in this for the long haul. Because of the varied free foods list and healthy extra options I don't tend to use loads of syns during the week which leaves me plenty for a beer and curry at the weekend. I do love SW :D! x

What day do you weigh in tho and do you give you self 70weekly or 105. I think weekly ones would be better for me as I'm always worse at weekends too x

I am of course struggling with what to wear that doesn't show my hideous flabby arms or fat bum. There's a lot to be said for the colder weather ...

blonde8 said:
What day do you weigh in tho and do you give you self 70weekly or 105. I think weekly ones would be better for me as I'm always worse at weekends too x

I weigh on a Thursday morning and usually have around 85 syns a week. It's nice to know I can go to 105 if I want to though!

Beegee said:
Isn't it great! I bet it's nice where you are down by the sea!
Hi beegee was lovely on the beach actually sat in my cossie was going to go for a dip but. Oulsnt pluck up courage as a group of lads decided to sit near us how inconciderate blinking beach was empty & they had to come on our bit grrr lol x

Beegee said:
I am of course struggling with what to wear that doesn't show my hideous flabby arms or fat bum. There's a lot to be said for the colder weather ...

Fat arms tell me all a out it I am also conscious of mine but I've also got "wrinkles" on them now where I have lost weight but they are. It toned up fate them I wore a little cardi over my dress. It looked stupid cause it was so hot , I did buy some hand weights but they r sitting gathering dust :-/ , they ruin my summer always have to cover them, I found a site that sells arm cover things u can wear them under dresses etc will try & find the website & will come back to u thought it was a fab idea anyway have a lively day hope it's warm for u xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh thanks Val, I'll take a look. My 6 year old asked me yesterday why I had all that skin hanging off my arms :D they truly are vile!

Ooh I'm liking being back on SW! I'm all enthusiastic and have barely synned at all. It's like when newbies say 'there are so many free foods I don't need any syns'. I know that wears off pretty quickly, but this week I've enjoyed having noodles, flavoured yogurt, different cereals and cheese and that has almost been treat enough!

I lost another 300g this week which is good and almost tips me into the 11's. I also panic bought summer tops yesterday and they're all a 14 and fit nicely without being too tight - plenty of room in them almost! Still need to check out those arm things though Val. I'm the same as you I just can not go out with the arms out regardless of how ridiculous it looks in this heat, it's shameful.

Food yesterday was:

B: Fruit salad and yogurt
L: Savoury rice and veg, cheese (hexa). Yogurt, satsumas.
Snack: weetabix (hexb), milk (hexa)
D: Quorn and veg stir fry with noodles, Blue Dragon sauce (3)
Skinny Cow minty ice cream (5) Ooh, these are so nice and big - they feel really naughty but only 95 calories.

That's great that you are all enthusiastic about sw again I definitely got complacent on it and stopped appreciating the huge variety of free foods now if I went back on it would definitely be excited by cheese and yoghurts and veggie products mmm! X

Thanks Val!
I had another good day yestereday:

B - Fruit salad and yogurt
L - Super noodles, loads of veg. Yogurt, satsumas
D - SW Pizza with WW wrap (hexb - tweak!), mozzarella (hexa x1.5), lots of veg and wedges, ketchup (1)
Fibre Plus (hexb)

I love making 'pizza', it feels so naughty but just isn't! Perfect for a friday night mini treat.

Happy weekend everyone!

How long did you go back to WW for?
Rang my friend last night who has been SW through and through for ages and she has decided to go to WW from next week - thinks the grass is greener I think. Maybe me being selfish as I ask her questions and now she will be talking WW all the time which I know zilch about!!!

Congratulations on your weight loss :clap::clap:

Thanks systema and hello :wavey:
I joined WW online recently after 2 years on SW as I thought a change may give me a kick start. I did points for 2 days and hated it then had a gap of a few weeks and did 3 weeks on their Healthy and Filling plan which I quite enjoyed. The list of free foods isn't as extensive as SW so it was harder work but I did enjoy it and will do it again in the near future for a week or so. I'll alternate with SW probably. Like your friend I'm SW through and through and love the plan but sometimes change is good for a little while!

Beegee said:
Thanks systema and hello :wavey:
I joined WW online recently after 2 years on SW as I thought a change may give me a kick start. I did points for 2 days and hated it then had a gap of a few weeks and did 3 weeks on their Healthy and Filling plan which I quite enjoyed. The list of free foods isn't as extensive as SW so it was harder work but I did enjoy it and will do it again in the near future for a week or so. I'll alternate with SW probably. Like your friend I'm SW through and through and love the plan but sometimes change is good for a little while!

Hun did you find your losses better on the healthy and filling plan as opposed to slimming world xx

The were about the same tbh but I think that Healthy and Filling was slightly more successful for me. It certainly gave me a kick start as for the last few weeks I've lost 300g a week, which, although a very small loss is still a loss whereas before I was sts a lot. I think I'm going to do this week on SW and maybe next week flit back to WW for another week of it.
Are you a WW'er blonde8? xx

Back