Been a long time :(

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi everyone!
Jeez it's been way too long:( are any of the old crew still around?
I started LT back on 6th Jan this year at 19st, I went down to 11st over 6months however old habits die hard and I now find myself at 14st 1bl, I am so depressed I undid all my hard work.
I'm going to jump back aboard the LT wagon on Friday, how have I let this happen?? Hopefully it wont take too long to lose,
I'm thinking maybe two months on full LT and then on maintanance to lose the rest?
Any advice anyone?
How are you all doing??

xxx

Hi Hun

I came off Lipo about 3 months ago now. Still at same weight as when i came off but i came off too early jumping back on on 03/01 and hoping I can lose another 1 stone!!!

Good luck with your re start hun Im sure you'll lose that weight in no time

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
hi daisy!! long time no see...

well ive managed to gain a good amount back myself. with a combination of a car accident and then losing one of my part time jobs in the same week i very stupidly got stuck into the food and went back to my old ways..hence my starting back on LT on maintenance from 28 dec until 3 jan when i start full LT properly

its a pain in the bottom having to do this again isnt it but hey onward and upward..or should that be downward!!

all the best for a lovely christmas and speak to you in the new year

h xx

Hiya sexy, see you soon as I did the same xx

I'm another one who slipped back into old habits and find myself back where I started.

Oh well, starting again on 2/1 with LT so here goes!

Back