Been following you all for 5 weeks - hello!

Dunder Doodles

Hi everyone,

I started LL on 21 January, just done my 5th week and lost 34lbs :)
I found this forum on my first day, I've been reading posts but not been brave enough to post anything yet!
This place is life saver, well done everyone x

That's AMAZING!! Well done you! This forum is pretty fab.

X

Well done you!! 34lbs is just incredible!! How have you found it? Have you been able to stick to it 100%, I'm guessing so by your successful results :)

It's been great so far...the numbers going down on the scales so quickly is such a fantastic motivator!
I've been 100%, I can't afford not to be the money it's costing!!
Thanks for your lovely comments! x

Hiya! Welcome to the LL forum and I'm uber jealous of your amazing losses!! Well done! :D

I found cost to be an issue too, so I defected to Slim&Save as it's MUCH cheaper, plus I find I don't need a weekly 'official' weigh-in or groups to keep me on track. :)

Aha, I have a similar issue at the moment with cost ! Buuuut, it's so worth it - I need the cognitive devices that comes with LL, otherwise I'm convinced i'd just eat myself back into oblivion again ...

Well done on the amazing weight loss so far sweet !! I'm glad you've started posting, we definitely need more LLers :']
xo

How's everyone doing?
I'm 66 days in now and have lost 50lbs, really pleased with that!
Happy egg-less Easter ?

well opne doddles, 50lbs is awsome and you must be feeling great!

Well done to everyone on this thread - I keep wondering which to chose either LL or Lipotrim. I've tried both in the past. The classes with LL aren't my cup of tea but having said that maybe if I'd have continued attending I would have been at my goal weight by now! Well good luck everyone and for now I'm on Lipotrim but the LL shakes taste much better!:)

Hi Cheshire - if you don't feel the councelling works for you, you could always look at silm and save - there's another sub forum for it and it's much busier than here. apparently the shakes taste great, and you can have 4 a day, like LL which appeals to me!
Good luck with your journey x

Back