Been healthy eating now for 22 days

hippychicken

My names Charlene I was here a couple of years ago when I did lighter life diet and went down four dress sizes that was about 2 years ago, about 22 days ago I was about stone heavier than when I started lighter life, I just became obsessed with eating, very bad food choices. Anyways something clicked 22 days ago, I was in a shoe shop and trying to find boats that zipped up leg is nightmare, well the shop assistant started trying to pull up the zip on the boots I was soo embarrassed I then lookes in mirror in shop and thought I don't want to be like this, anyways I'm waffling on a bit but I just wanted to say I think its finally clicked! I've cut out chocolate, crips, any processed food, and I've lost 10lbs so far!! Thinking of doing this for about 6 months then bringing them in at weekends only and see how that goes :eek:)

Start weight 16 st 3 lbs
After 3 weeks 15 st 7 lbs

Well done you, 10lb in 3 weeks is brilliant!

Sounds like the shoe shop was your 'lightbulb moment', when it somehow all just clicks into place. Once your head is there, in that right frame of mind, nothing can stop you :D

Good luck for the rest of your weight loss :) xx

Wow well done you!!! That's fab!! :) x

Back