Been off ww plan

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bethany246, 21 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    I have been off ww plan for a few days now and I think ive been eating better without counting my points as when i count my points i get all worked up about having to count them every single day i still say you can eat healthy and watch your portions with out going to all that trouble I know some people are dedicated to counting points as they say you wont lose much if you dont . So I will see how I go on this week. I seem to have been depriving myself of the treats i like instead of having a choc treat ive been having a yoghurt so ive just gone mad on the sweet things . We all have days where we either dont lose or have a gain but if you continious lose every week you must be strict with yourself

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Keep an eye on what you are eating bethany - and if you lose weight by not counting points then good for you.

I don't really know enough about WW to really comment. I've done SW before and enjoyed that - and now CD. Eat plenty of healthy fish/chicken, fruit, veg and salad and i'm sure you won't go far wrong.

4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks beverley

Its just the way im feeling at the moment will get back on track still going on wed night . Yes you can eat fruit but it has to be pointed like all the foods apart from some veg and sugar free jelly

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Keep going along to your meetings Bethany - and hopefully your motivation will come back.

We all go through phases when we can't get our heads round our diets - I'm there as well at the moment. But I keep plodding on - and one day it will work for me .... and i'm sure it will for you. Don't give up and you'll soon be proudly telling us how many pounds you've lost!

6. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    good luck bethany, i reckon if you stick to healthy eating 90% of the time ie wholegrain foods and plenty of fruit & veg, you should be ok. dont forget the water - i think thats a must with any lifestyle plan ;)

7. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Foodfairy
    I think i shall get back on the plan its just wanted a little break from counting points

8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

If you don't like counting points but you really want to stick to ww then why don't you give the Core plan a try? That way you can set your own portion sizes and not worry about counting anything (apart from your 21 points per week of course).

9. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Marie
    I was just having a few days of it was the way i was feeling I will get back on it again and start counting again Thanks as i like a variety of foods and my little treats Ill stick to counting points how are you doing

10. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Good luck Bethany and I hope you find a way to lose weight that adapts well with your lifestyle. :) :) :)

11. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Janey
    Think I shall stick to the ww points and just persevere

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.